Outrage in Germany: A group of bavarians in traditional costumes assaulted a young refugee

Bystanders didn't help but laughed at the situation.
Where does it end? There are more and more crimes in Germany against refugees and other migrants.
The Nazi party (AfD) is at 13 percent and just entered the German parliament.
Democratic Germans must unite and speak out against these Nazis.

rosenheim24.de/rosenheim/rosenheim-stadt/rosenheim-ort43270/rosenheim-menschengruppe-bayrischer-tracht-geht-jungen-asylbewerber-8713114.html

Nice

bogpillme on bafaria, are they the good guys?

The media was reporting a rise in "hate crime" against muslims after brexit. This looks the same shit to try and make people feel bad for how they voted

GERMANY FOR GERMANS :^)

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK :^(

This. A few Poles get shitposted at IRL and the BBC declares that we are a neo-Nazi country and James O'Brien begins capitalising on it.

What!!! How dare they!!! Kill all Germans!!!

All ethnic Germans should have been physically exterminated back in 1945. Why do we still have to deal with their autistic bullshit? I blame Stalin's humanism for refusing to kill them en masse.

That's it. I'm putting sanctions on Bavaria.

Stop this holocaust!

>Stalin's humanism
kek

and "hate crimes" after Trump. Course even before he was elected we had gay youtubers bashing themselves, and faggots false flagging whole foods with "homophobic" cakes.
The left are full of shit, but what's new, its just that it was never this shameless in the past.

This is directly your fault, anglofascism has been empowered by brexit which has encouraged nazis worldwide to come out of hiding and oppress minorities.

How do they not see that if they're having to fake a problem then that problem doesn't really exist?
They're insane

This. I remember some pakistani on Twitter actually declaring he'd been called a rude word by a homeless man, an actual beggar, and it must be "because I'm brown and he's a Brexiter".

>The Nazi party (AfD)

EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS LITERALLY A NAZI

Nobody want criminal rapefugees in Europe. GO HOME

This shit didn't even happen.
But I wish it would.

this is great

Good, good, we're at late 1930-early-1931. Normies starting to get fed up. Nice!

> stalin
> humanism
pick one