Everyone was getting kissed and hugged, why was he the only one scared out of his mind?

Everyone was getting kissed and hugged, why was he the only one scared out of his mind?

I mean, wouldn't everyone want a Rei kiss before get tanged?

it's basically a zombie apocalypse except with yui clones

Rei is scary

When an emotionless toilet is approaching you with a smile on it's face, it has to be up to something nefarious

shes not a toilet shes a pretty girl

Because even then people are scared of human contact.

because he had no one he was close to, so he saw them as for what they were

Pretty girls are toilets.

You're a piece of shit

But pieces of shit belong inside toilets.
If pretty girls are toilets, that's the best possible outcome for me.

Is never going to happen though.

Because he's the only sane person in the show.

Or he is just gay

He's an asukafag

He always found her creepy and he never had an unfulfilled desire like the others did. He just wanted it to end so he became tang to get away from her.

>everyone is exploding into tang
>not being bent over pissing yourself

I'm not sure what else you would respond like

he was into older women

ok this makes a lot more sense than what I thought. First time watching it I thought he saw a bunch of naked reis because he wanted to bone her

he wanted a gundam

>toilet
I want this forced shitposting to die already. Nobody forced mansuka this hard.

he had issues with intimacy issues or some shit

Nah, he was pretty nonchalant when she was getting raped by those Evas

>kissanime

>Nobody forced mansuka this hard.

What are you talking about? Mansuka was forced extremely hard.
Reifags and Asukafags are both shitty. Neither of you are better than the other.

It's too bad Hikari is so unloved and dead and forgotten by everybody. She is my favorite, and I think I'm the only one.

Also really upset they removed her freckles in Rebuild. Rebuild sucks.

>posting a rebuild picture

There was a point to posting it, and it's in my post.

sorry user, I seem to be blind.

That movie was ridiculous. I mean, really? what explanation has this? Was this shit necessary?

I just think Hideaki got assblasted because of all the critique he got for the shitty ending on the series and bum! decided to fuck everione in the ass with this garbage.

We are even i guess.

Hikari is a good girl, user, you have nice taste.

A girl who does responsible things like take care of her pet dog is a very good girl indeed.

she died?

>I just think Hideaki got assblasted because of all the critique he got for the shitty ending on the series and bum! decided to fuck everione in the ass with this garbage.
In all honesty, I don't think so. Anno himself wasn't thrilled with the way the TV series ended, and wanted to do the movie to give it better closure. There's likely some element of him getting annoyed at the more idiotic parts of the fanbase and wanting to give them the middle finger, but not anywhere near enough to dictate the entire movie. It was, for the most part, what he would have done with the end of the TV series if production hadn't entirely fallen apart at the end.

Just like everyone else that wasn't considered unlikable enough in the main series.

But nobody even remembers her.

Hikari was always my favorite.

That's a myth.

He always planned to do something like EoE, but he didn't have enough money and ran into all sorts of censorship issues.

Many others were distracted by Asuka or Rei, but my eyes were always set on her from the time she first appeared. Partly because of her pigtails.

He was an atheist :^)

untrue, if you watch the last two episodes of the tv series and EoE you can see that both describe the same series of events, just from a different perspective. The plan was always to make the last two episodes like in EoE, but the money wasn't there at the time.

The scene actually has a point, and it's first of all that everyone now get turned into tang and fuses with Lilith/Adam/Rei. Second of all it is revealed what Gendo said to Ritsuko right before he killed her, because she literally types it out on Maya's laptop.

In addition it tells us that a part of rei did actually die. Maya and Hyuga get one Rei (this is just an aspect of the Rei that fused with Lilith and Adam) but Aoba gets the dead Reis that Ritsuko killed in ep 23.

Also Interesting to note that his reaction of cowering away from Rei is pretty consistent with his character. Previously he berated Maya for not using her gun against the soldiers that were invading NERV in order to defend all of them. He is clearly a person who is very much afraid of dying.

They all saw the person they loved/wanted to be one with. It seems like he didn't have someone, so a bunch of Reis did the work anyway. If I recall correctly you can see a lot of Rei eyes too in the background when the Rei that becomes Yui falls from the sky for Fuyutsuki.

Hideaki Anno is not an edgy teenager. Unlike you.

Well put user.

I won't lie, third impact scared the shit out of me when I was younger. I have no idea why I saw the movie years ago.

>Second of all it is revealed what Gendo said to Ritsuko right before he killed her, because she literally types it out on Maya's laptop.

Holy shit. Learn something new every day. What does she type ?

He was an non-developed character and Anno wasn't about to give a shit

Gendo said that to her just to kill her or what ?

Becouse evangelion is shit and nothing more

War flashbacks

>Second of all it is revealed what Gendo said to Ritsuko right before he killed her, because she literally types it out on Maya's laptop.
what does that have to do with Gendo?

This is basically it.

He wanted Rei, he just didn't want to admit it. Aoba's also been stated to be a nihilist who flat out denies the existence of higher powers so the whole tanging process probably hit him a little harder than the others.

Maybe he had no one to love.

I always assumed he was sexually attracted to Rei but since she's 14 he knew that shit would not fly so he kept it hidden, as he was afraid of revealing it

YOU

are amazing.

People think that because statements said the silent words were a puzzle with an answer.
Then Maya goes
>It's the answer I was looking for
Then I need you is on the screen.
Additionally for fun it would then let Gendo and Ritsuko's scene match up with Shinji and Asuka where Shinji tells Asuka he needs her, where she then calls him a liar.

That's from the same artist that drew Hikari getting fucked by her dog.

I don't even know if I can believe 26 was different than what was planned. I mean EoE just kind of expanded a bit on it and clarified more than anything. I don't think they planned to run out of ink of course, but the overall theme and how the message was conveyed is mostly conistent
25 on the other hand seems to be the real rush job where they couldn't show what they wanted. And it's probably better off the way it happened because Asuka vs the Eva series deserved the bigger budget it got in EoE.

he didnt love anyone, Maya had Ritsuko

And you are basing this connection on what exactly?

Well played.

Anime ruined me

I just IQDB'd him and came SO FUCKING HARD.
thank you user