>Amerilards actually believe this

b-but I do feel like a corpse

> skinny manlets btfo

how do fats get fat?

>letting mr skeletel inside your house
sage goes in all fields

need a fit version

genetics

Fat neckbeard draws this to feel better. It's like fat chicks going on about muh curves

This

every australian i've ever met has had a potbelly and a shitty tan

Doritos chuggers feel more dead than you, believe me

As a man of 30 years of age, tell me your secret on how to gain weight, because it has fucking eluded me my entire life.

Big Nigga Season???

the carbonated jew

>eating in bed

Disgusting

eat more, dumbass

Its genetics, as the thread has already established.

You dont need to gain weight though, why would you think you need to do that?

Yeah and just a potbelly, there are far more Amerishit meat planets

me on the far left

man, I'm stuck a 112 and can't gain shit. A literal 3 yo could knock me down.

Eat an entire pizza hut pizza by yourself every day, wash it down with a 2 litre mtn dew. Eat candy, skip breakfast.

Jerk off too anime tiddies and start playing an mmo. Only leave the house 2-3 times a week.

It will happen in no time.

This image is true, but only if you're the style of fat the guy is in the pic. You can tell if a fatso is a cool dude or a whiny fag very easily.

Why not just eat 4 pizzas a day?

I basically do. Only to gain weight though. I must have such a high metabolism that nothing will stay in me. It fuckin hurts eating the way I do. Go to mc Ds and other fastfood places everyday and never gain a pound. rip me

>pot belly

Beer bellies are common across Britain and Aus. It's not a sign of obesity, it's a sign of alcohol consumption from 'shitty' beer.

Speak to a dietician or maybe a personal trainer and get them to help you bulk without just eating crap

Work out just enough so you can name all your muscles, everyone else shut the fuck up.

Women, I'll remind all of you that you collectively shit tested us with feminism. You have no rights to complain about men not being good enough, you did that shit and some of you still think they're "worth it."

i did my best