Does not smoke or otherwise use weed

>does not smoke or otherwise use weed
>supports the legalization of weed

Okay, Sup Forums, pick one...

Don't smoke and don't support legalisation? Marijuana is nice but it makes you a lazy cunt.

dude weed ayyyyy

What's your arguement?
People who like weed want the freedom to do that?

Pretty much every marijuana dealer opposes the legalization of weed and they smoke weed generally.

>What's your arguement?

Read the OP, it's not rocket science.

I don't do heroin, but still want to legalize it, as I want with any drug. Organised crime will be heavily reduced,

Legalized weed in the American states that allowed it have only had extra problems from doing so, including having the cartels take over these businesses.

Its made Colorado more than fiscally solvent. I don't smoke but I also think it should be legalized and regulated like alcohol and tobacco.

Not true

proofs

Stop the war on peoples freedom to abuse their own bodies. Now with this same idea healthcare should also not be free

>[citation needed]

duude weed haha lmao ayyeee

i smoke a lot right now... i feel good... haha lmao ayyeee

i smoke a little pot, and feel good. haha why you hating on me bruh?

bullshit cunt

i qualify for both.

ayyeee checked bro kekekek lmao fucking kek faggots. hate this stupid website. full of autismos

why not both ?

it's a perfect way for potheads to actually contribute to the economy for once, further more their habits, being legal will be carried as a badge of honor, further more indicating they are a part of a group I have no desire to associate with

It's frankly amazing just how retarded you imbeciles are. Criminals are not fucking white collar capitalists, crime is a way of life for them, they get a high out of shitting on the law. You shut down one illegal avenue and they'll just move into another.

>not unnecessarily infringing people's rights
>tax yields due to being able to sell weed officially
>weakening of organized crime by taking away a major branch of business
>savings in the billions due to less police work, lawsuits and imprisonments

>This shitty thread again
Dont forget to sage lads

I don't smoke anything, I agree with legalizing marijuana. I also live in a state where it's legal.

Not to mention the fact that drugs weren't illegal anywhere until ZOG was firmly in control of the West.

you really have no idea what your talking about