Ireland's flag

why did ireland copy my country's flag? are irish niggers not even original enough to make an original flag on their own?

Terrible thread.

This board has really gone down in quality this last year.

Shameful.

OP BTFO in just the first post.

Northern Ireland did not copy the flag.

>Hates orange men
>orange a bad colour
>has orange in flag to symbolise peace
>Wants to kill Brits

Hhhhhhuiiiiri what

bump for interest

the flag is shitty anyway

>italy? More like shitaly amirite?
Quality Burger-bantz

>meme flags
>niggerfaggot board split
if the cunt leddit faggot had it his way, he'd split all boards 5 times just so he could collect more data to be sold to the ad company he works for. he destroyed this fucking board because he and others on board hate trump, hate the right, and fucking hate boards like /k/

Unless that was taken in Balbriggan you are wrong.

Ireland is still pure white country. At least 95 percent anyway. Id say sweeds and Germans and are top jealous right now. No Muslims either

When then arrive inevitably, I hope ww3 has started so I don't have to put up with the high streets full of halal and mosque

That's the Ooga Booga Coast, Desu

literally what, ireland is full of muslims

I doubt Hiroshima cares about any of that stuff, let alone hates it. This whole thing was just a shitty half-measure to try and fix the Sup Forums problem.
/bant/ needs to go. That's what Sup Forums is for. Sup Forums needs to be deleted, and /news/ turned into a full-on traditional textboard, to act as its replacement. Then, any decent discussion on Sup Forums, what little there is, would migrate to /news/, and banter could go to Sup Forums, while redditfags could go back home.

Ireland is 0% white actually

Eh. Isn't Italian flag based on French? Eh.

Fuck off, Chad.

Hiroshimoot is OK with any additional ad revenue. That is the whole point of him buying Sup Forums. He sells the collected data to ad companies and makes a mint. More boards, more revenue.

Also, /asp/ needs to go back to how it had been, /adv/, /lgbt/, /mlp/, /soc/, and maybe Sup Forums, /r9k/, /vip/, and/or /s4s/ need to go. Then, nearly every board needs better moderation, and perhaps some of the smaller boards could be merged.

If you piss on blue stripe of french flag you will have italien, aye? Eh! Blue+yellow=green right?

>ethnically cleanses loyalists from 3/4 of the island
>stops at final 9 counties
>puts orange in flag to symbolize unity with loyalists
>80 years later has gay marriage and an Indian PM

>Be paki
>born and brought up in Scotland
>talks like a Jamaican
>dresses like he's from Essex

kys

all tricolors are gay
>hurr we need banner of honor and respect
>durr i know let's put three colored stripes