What the FUCK did she mean by this

What the FUCK did she mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HG9dLxABhC8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Sarsour
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is your brain on liberalism

she means that shes retarded and doesn't know that any north korean trying to leave the country will probably end up with a bullet in the back of the head, along with the rest of their family.

Linda Sarsour is actually retarded.

You should just ignore her because she is so dumb. Honestly...have you ever heard her speak. Really pathetic.

Arabs fuck their first cousins, and have done so for hundreds of thousands of years

what a fucking retard.

is she serious? someone this far in the public eye is legitimately this stupid?

youtu.be/HG9dLxABhC8

She must mean that North Koreans who flee their country prefer to live in South Korea with people who are ethnically and culturally similar, rather than go to to a place that is entirely foreign which would make the culture shock that much worse and delay their adjustment to a new society.

She means shes an islamic agent working against the US

Just another jihadi Jew puppet

Fuck that smug cunt.

uh what? north koreans would get shot for that. is she calling for genocide of NK gooks?

is she a product of cousin marriage?

She meant that she doesn't understand anything about the situation at all.

Does she honestly think Norks are allowed to move out of Norkland?

Linda Sarsour had an arranged marriage at 17-18. Was she wed to her cousin?

Liberals apply their own values and situation to everyone else for the most part. That's why they think everyone else likes freedom and would only comit crime because of poverty.

I had to read a couple of times because it was too dumb for me to handle, but I guess she's trying to say that if people immigrated to the US to become terrorists, then you would see a lot more north koreans coming. Quite the impressive leap of logic.

>you're a WHITE MALE
>doesn't deny it, makes excuses
>saying something that vicious and disturbing
>audience applauds

This is a waking nightmare.

how would they even get out of NK? Pyongygan Int'l airport? They gonna buy they tickets online? What US embassy would they go to get a visa??? none of it makes sense.

WHY DONT WE JUST TAKE NORTH KOREA AND MOVE IT OVER HERE

She is far too dumb

this

N A V A L
I N V A S I O N

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Sarsour

Someone add a "controversy" section to her wikipedia article and quote the tweet, write a small section about it "professionally"

naw senpai north korea is best korea. not sure what a muslim ban has to do with her statement but fuckit #YOLO420POLITICSBLAZEIT100%

My guess is it's a hint to North Korean sleeper cells being activated in the US, she's trying to tell us the Norks don't need to come to the US because they already ARE in the US

Our brothers and sisters are being ethnically cleansed by subhuman niggers, and the Jew media suppress it.

they generally cross the DMZ (only if they're military) or cross the chinese border and jump on a boat to south korea. south korea accepts all north koreans as refugees and refuses to expatriate them.

the problem is that if you leave north korea, all of your family members will be executed.

it's much like the soviet union.

>60 retweets

it's mostly our guys mocking her