Are russians white?

Why do they act like barbaric subhumans?

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1625926/worlds-worst-cannibal-cases-10-of-the-of-the-grizzliest-incidents/
rt.com/news/404476-russian-cannibals-couple-detained/
youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell
life.ru/1046225
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushchyovskaya_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alleged pickled human flesh

To be fair you bongs are the ones that started this serial killer shit in the nineteenth century

russia will balkanize into several free democratic republics before the decade is up

Alleged cooked head

Killer with hand in mouth

Another story of a man who beheads his own neice and carries her head around in public.... in russia

Doesnt looked cooked well if at all. What a savage

>serial killers have only existed since 19th century britain

Hitler was right.

what the fuck, russia?

>at least
Only 1 confirmed and can be from 7 to 30 people.
Wester news...

Удoвoльcтвиe

Thats not a defense as to why you are all degenerate subhumans

Cyka Blyat

Serial killing is actually very typical white behavior

Russians are the niggers of white people. But they are good at killing, so theres that..

Are serial killers just an Anglo tradition? Jack the Ripper in England, the countless ones in the 70s in Burgerland and Paul Bernardo in Canada?

Cannibalism has deep roots in the Russian society as food has often been scarce.

>defense
where? it's just fake news approvement

Pretty sure eating human meat causes you to get brain degenerative disorders.
We aren't meant to have proteins that are identical to our own DNA in our food, it confuses the system.

To be fair, Jack the Ripper was actually Polish.

>Are Russians white?

No

Close thread

English serve little girls in kebabs to generel public so w/e, just yuurope things

Some are but most aren't.

It's only when you eat human brain IIRC

>Serial killing is actually very typical white behavior
When blacks do it it's typical nigger behavior

thesun.co.uk/news/1625926/worlds-worst-cannibal-cases-10-of-the-of-the-grizzliest-incidents/

It's more so that they're too incompetent to make it to "serial killer" status and are caught before then.

Be nice, user.

I don't know what I feels like to be hungry to the point eating a human sounds like a good idea. he had a plate full of oranges around a human head, he had food apparently

It happens so often (((they))) have to blame Whites for it.

Russians have always been a subhuman species, I wish the "Based Russian" meme would just fucking die and US nukes their stupid asses into obliteration. Fuck them, all the good ones have already moved to our countries and gotten the BWC (Big Western Cock)

Lol.
This is "kubanoids", we think they are two legged animals.

Uma Delicia

Tell me more, i enjoy hearing regional stereotypes.

Because they are. Slavs are the missing link between subsaharan apeman and white mongloid aryan.

What a handsome bastard.

do they air stories like this on russian news? or is it something they censor?

Many such cases!

rt.com/news/404476-russian-cannibals-couple-detained/
That answers your question I think

Be Russia
>Have 2 million abortions yearly biggest in Europe
>Biggest Alcohol and drug consumption in world
>1,5 million Hiv cases and growing fast, making it highest in Europe
>52% divorce rate
>Africa tier homicide rate
>Only 40% Christian rest atheist or muslim and it only recently became 40% was much lower.
>Be 10% muslim and increasing fast and have open borders with muslim central asia
>Have 8000 mosques and building them fast
>Invade white Christian Ukraine and Georgia
>Support Chinese, North Korea and all non white nations and be brainwashed by anti-western communist propaganda
>Be reason that communism exists and that Eastern Europe got invaded for 50 years with communism and has ugly commie blocks.
>Communist party still gets 12 million votes.
>Not even look European with Strange male box looking heads, yellowish skin like Chinese and Baby faces
>Can't drive (dash cams)
>Can't speak English and act like 3rd worlders on CS GO and DOTO
>Be praised as some moral defender
Feels good

This is how every single one of them acts on CS GO and DOTO. They are Not even human
youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4

They even managed to have 5 million abortions at one point

What would it be like being a Russian police detective?

Meanwhile in civilized countries
>German police say former nurse Niels Hoegel may have killed up to 180 with lethal drug overdoses
>Hoegel has admitted to injecting patients with a drug that can cause heart failure or circulatory collapse so he could then try to revive them and, when successful, shine as a saviour before his medical peers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell
>Practice staff routinely delivered living babies in the third trimester, subsequently killing them (or ensuring their death).[55] As part of this, fetuses and babies had their demise "ensured" post-operatively by severing of the spinal cord with scissors, known by staff as "snipping". Most of these were deemed infeasible to prosecute because files and other evidence were not held, although the report stipulates they numbered in the "hundreds". Among the "few cases" where tangible evidence existed, the jury noted a boy aged 30 weeks at 6 pounds; a frozen body in a water container of "at least" 28 weeks; remains of at least one abortion of over 32 weeks for which an extra $1000 had been demanded; testimony of a baby heard to make noise; and a baby left "moving and breathing for at least 20 minutes" prior to "snipping". The jury heard testimony about "special" Sunday sessions, at which only Gosnell and his wife were present, which the jury suspected (and in some cases was able to corroborate) would include cases that were more advanced in time, or more disturbing;[70]

>being aggressive and primal is being subhuman

This is why western men are fucking pussies and have lowering testosterone levels, but no one will address it.

>white people food

Jesus, just get a fillet, season it with salt and peppa and fry it on a cast iron skillet with butter, thyme and garlic.
I bet human would taste delish if cooked properly.

Pic related the female is one of his victims. Where are pics if his wife, the nurse? Good profession to have if your hobby is eating people...

Communism leaves an impossibly permanent scar upon the very soul of a people.
The Mad Baron Lives.

russia is a third world country

Lots of bribes.

Ok.
Sitizens of this region like first australians.
Criminals, risoners, cossacs, servs who escaped. He suffered by deficient of wimen. Greatest solution of this - stealing cunts from shitskins of north caucas and iranian horems.
Present time "kubanoids"(unlike austrelians) is low grade subhumans, extremal greedy, stupid, with mental and psych disorders, iodine deficient, hard drinkers, who like roleplay cossacs.
When i reading about "kubanoids", i am not surprised at all.
Sorry for badveanglish.

It would depend who you worked with though, i doubt violent cannibals and bandits can bribe you with much.

Yes mate but what he's saying is that they've probably developed a taste for it - having faced periods of starvation in the past where they resorted to cannibalism to survive.

As Jordan Peterson once said, during Holodomor in Ukraine in the 1930s, people resorted to cannibalism because they had no food (because the Soviet authorities were confiscating it, and preventing any food aid from getting in).

Thank god, then we will purge Tatarstan out of russian chauvinist drunktards with a prison cult of gay ass sex. Can't wait.

The less uncooked it is the more it gets you high
Same with blood. If the blood is fresh you can feel energized more easily
I guess meat works for some folks too

JUST

life.ru/1046225
Use translator.

>Communism
you mean Talmudic Judaism. They fully implemented "the best of the gentiles should be killed" and killed around 70 million, purposely selecting the best and brightest Russians to kill. It has taken an enormous genetic toll.

|
|>
|₹
|

well I'll say one thing,

at least he has good taste

this

>vote nigger into office
>still think you are qualified to tell who is white and who isnt

salo, or pickled pig fat, is a common survival food in ukraine and russia. probably looks about the same.

You are suposed to say "thank Allah", Timur.

euro russians are white for the most part, if we take out the churkas and the turbogopniks and vatniks you will have a decent population I believe.

Meh I don't blame em
Sometimes the soul hungers for the sophistication of an organism like homosapiens and just rejects normal food or it doesn't go down and out well. Hence mental illness like those cannibal Russians have

also not very related but bumping with my monkey eater

(((Communism))) being defined as a way for that particular elite to usurp the ruling elite of the Russian Empire and nationalize all the means of production for their profit under the guise of helping the shicksa-I mean goyi- I mean proletariat.

>those high test cheekbones

It really doesn't surprise me, i just looked at the place on google streetview. Your English is understandable, don't worry about it.

Where is traditional "primi islam vduvaj oslam"?

Don't you dare to disrespect our traditions

well at least now we know that human flesh isn't a cure for hair loss

Bcё в пopядкe, бpaтaн. Mы пoнимaeм.

polish jew

Considering how hard they managed to fuck germanic ubermensch the last time ruskie deserve at least honorary title.

erm these retards didnt know about prions? really?

Experienced cannibal then?

Did you commit a daily and obligatory laudatioun to your chechen lords, ivanushka? Sat on the bottle already?

ЧEЛOBEЧECКИЙ CУП ЭTO BКУCHO

What does the caption say? I recognise the middle picture from a video of him getting slapped about on a train.

Mfw it turns out to be a "Different ethnicities of the Russian Federation threaten each other like Northerners and Southerners episode".

Is this all of the pictures?

Yep, and once they're conditioned to it they'll keep eating it even after normal food becomes available again.
They train rats the same way on Russian farms, apparently. You catch one rat and starve it for awhile, then feed it rats for three days. After the third day you have a rat-hunting rat who will seek out and kill as many rats as possible.

Russians prove time and time again their just albino niggers

>me: a Russian in a 95% Russian city
>you: a Tatar in 45% Tatar city, his """"president"""" just admitted that Tatar is a second class language unneccesary for citizens of the Russian Federation
Fuck off back to Central Asia, you jihadi roach.

But we have the problem. Kubanoids isn't worst of sitizens of RF. If you want shok content, read news from Omsk(methapisical astral plan of drugs and rave), Chelyabinsk(chelayba- tatar word, mean waste dump), Chita(sity of ex gulag prisoners) or from Tuva( this region is leader homicide rate).
This thing future scenario for horror movie.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushchyovskaya_massacre

Nah just a small craving for blood I try to surpress with junkfood binging.

That some bullshit about how russians are owners of their land. That never was and probably never will happen, since they are a nations of big pussies and drunktards. And still when you hear some drunk ivan talking mostly he will still talking chauvinistic shit, if he's not aware of presence of chechens or whatnot around then previous pic happens.

The owner of russian clay is only russian. That's how it was and how it will be forever. Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky.

That's disturbing. Are you an immigrant from the Transylvania region perchance?

Just like in any big country.
Southerners are greedy and stupid like hohols, Uralians are literally retatded, Far-Easterners are mongols and Caucasians are barely humans. Only good Russians live in Central Russia and North-West.

pathetic, just stop.

What's the junkfood equivalent to fresh blood?

No but I live right next to Romanian border
Can't even bare to leave my city anymore, hell I even live next to the run down abandoned hospital I was born in.
Also born on a Saturday

Probably coincidences.

>Russian flag
>refers to Russians as "they"
We own you, churka.

>let me post pictures from 2ch, maybe it will change the fact that Kazan isn't a Tatar city and Tatars are mostly just rural colonial bydlo
Lmaoing at your life, shitskin.