Do Sup Forumsacks believe in chemtrails?

>Do Sup Forumsacks believe in chemtrails?

Other urls found in this thread:

geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/
fuldachemtrails.tumblr.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
webm.land/media/BkDh.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=uraOgswK-FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. This is dumb.

only rural retards believe this shit

its a real thread

((they)) do damage control

germany is getting sprayed minimum since 2009

Define "chemtrail".

geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/

I'm a rural retard. They spray like hell here

its settled science.

>chemtrails

No wonder rainwater is greasy

Nu pol doesn't like to rock the boat. Its frog memes, nfl bullshit, cuck threads, mgtow, best ally and all the other good goy shit.

kind of looks like a jew star

Do Chem trails really look like that in the US? I'd be suspicious too if i saw that everyday.

But begs the question, why in particular rural folkand for what reason?

try /sci/

They admitted it on national TV here. They referred to it as Solar Radiation Management, but really I think it is more likely to be for cosmic rays which trigger cloud nucleation. And depopulation.

my friends gf smokes 40 marlboros a day and is constantly complaining about chemtrails. she's also on welfare and claims ron paul is the best politician to ever live

want to see more?

typicial sky of a german city

i documented it from 2015-2016

fuldachemtrails.tumblr.com

everbody is brainwashed nobody talks about it

they all acceppt it as "normal"

cloud seeding

chemtrails are real the president said so

"hey are you retarded? these are only normal contrails haha trollohlolol..."

>fuldachemtrails.tumblr.com
thank you for a great work!

>why in particular rural folkand for what reason?

you see this shit mostly over large urban populations, supposedly there is aluminum and shit in there to help with various radar technologies and also to thin out minority populations

Normal day in germany

you wake up to bring your kids to school look up and see this

Everyone knows chemtrails are real it's part of taking the redpill. Nu-pol is just shills LARPing to fool newfags into being cuckservatives

no wonder our country is cucked byeond all edges and borders

you don't need that stuff to seed clouds, you can do that better from the ground

airplane exhaust fumes
horrible

Way less efficient

Don't you hate it when the commercial airplanes enter formations to provide greatest air coverage of their exhaust fumes?

yeah for a military, from a perspective where you have millions of people aware of this technology and how to use it

cheaper to use the Reich method and way less dangerous

It’s full of that drug to make people more loving toward refugees

what formations are you referring to?

´normal sun

i.e. cloud seeding, it's existed since the 50's

normal sky

how the sky is made beutiful through military spraying drones

>It’s full of that drug to make people more loving toward refugees
yes, it's called fluoride and has to do with communists and their slavery schemes

place ? time ?

secret mind control spraying experiment cia murder holocaust gas thought-mind control agents - IN PUBLIC PATENTS? or maybe it's crop spraying or climate control. really makes you think

cloud seeding in action

everything is okay sheeple

look up Operation Sea-Spray

sure france stay sleepy and get your white flag

EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT

NO REASON TO WORRY GUYS

:))

fuck off shill and suck your microdick

ITT, people who have not open their windows since the 90's

That's very normal and healthy looking, goyim stop worrying about the sky.

T. Jew

Yeah they're real. I've got a 24 second video I took of 5+ planes flying in a formation and spraying this shit over Vancouver, Washington but it's a 50 mb .mov file so I can't post it here.

i will search for you "uybhzx8p" and hunt you down be sure that i will kick your ass in the afterlife

There is no afterlife.

... file hosting sites????
Come on, burger.

compress it and post

you will regret it

No. That's stupid.
It's the water you would need to be careful of, if they were trying to put stuff into your body.

Yes, im a rural and suburban retard.

New Yorker here. The skies are relatively clear as far as I can tell, with only one or two at any time, but I once went out at around three in the morning on 9/11 and you could see it was like this You could even smell it.

It literally never has looked like that. Why don't you come out of your basement faggot.

Trump is a retard or a genius... depends on the subject and his haters/fanatics

I turned it into a 9 mb webm but I don't know how to reduce its size. Researching.

I don't use social media and I don't used account-based sites like that. Is there a free, anonymous file-sharing site to use?

use webm land and post link

good lad

conspitards, you want to get confirmation? Work for the conspirationists, take videos and valid
proofs, not photoshop and out of context pictures.

>It's the water you would need to be careful of, if they were trying to put stuff into your body.
Could it be used to aplify haarp waves over a bigger territory?

My uncle is in the CIA templers and he told me that the reason for all the chemtrails are because they're part of a depopulation mission, to slowly lower the worlds population before they move on to more effective measures. The weak ones will be the first to go I've been told, but here's the freaky part, the reason why (((they))) are doing this to us is because they're working with extraterrestrials who've our planet has been sold for many shekels too and they want to eliminate all of us before we destroy our planet which we've been doing at an accelerated rate. The ayys want us out, and (((they))) have a deal with these beings, I might as well let you all know at this point it's not like it matters anymore.

the water particles in the atmosphere need something to attach themselves to
that's the purpose of the chemicals

france shill you are so irrelevant you event dont know it

Remember when they sprayed ddt in public to show its safe , it's all a prank Bro and remember to eat that steak

The metals in the spray might also work

You can also fight global warming by making people less reproductive. Maybe that's exactly what aiming to do with chemtrailing?

Ok I used webm land as suggested. Here:

webm.land/media/BkDh.webm

Nothing spectacular but enough for me to take camera out. You can see the crosshatching, as if they sprayed the opposite direction much earlier. As I recall there were actually 7 planes but I moved to the left to capture that one in flight and didn't get all the trails.

I know the chemtrail conspitardology... conspitards have jerked over it for a decade now.

The goyim know! Shut it down!

oh my god cia user i can't believe the red pill you just dropped include me in the screencap and praise kek

good footage shills will cry and deny

>Chemtrails

>webm.land/media/BkDh.webm
good job

time ? place ?

That would give you the codes of the planes.

so, what they are spraying to archieve this ? Titanium oxide ? aluminum oxide ?

holy shit, they spray alot in my area but i've only seen side by side like that a few years back a couple times

apparently a lot of aluminium

generally silver iodide

aluminium, barium

check georgia guidestones 500k

they're military drones not passenger planes

>i'm a kike
Said the faggot who hasn't seen the sun in a week.

ayy gimme sum more fanfic

proof ?

yeah that's the "chemicals" i mean, i think different groups and regions must use different stuff
if it is a feasible option for weather control i am not entirely against it - if it can be made safe
the strangest part of it all is the way it's kept quiet. it seems as though there is an alterior motive or maybe they dont want to take liability for the current going ons as they may be still trials

It was in Vancouver, WA in Orchards park just east of the Vancouver mall on June 2nd, 2017 at 3:22 pm.

extraterrestrials... baka

Omg this is my work, the trails are salt and alluminium

were getting sprayed by drones

youtube.com/watch?v=uraOgswK-FE

now, get on a flight radar website and look these references.

Oh nein wie furchtbar, Kondensstreifen.

warme luft die auf kalte trifft wie bedrohlich

Wassertröpfchen muh gehirnwäsche

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
so who is paying to have random places in the world to be cloud seeded?