Catholics are the only true christians

I am sick of you "alternative" christian filth. God said Peter was to be the first Pope. The shepherd of the sheep.

Protestants are plebs that were mad because they did not receive arch bishop posts. I mean the clerics now. The followers are just bitches that believe conspiracy theories about the Vatican.

Calvinists are literally satanists. They conduct satanic rituals in Switzerland. There is nothing christian about you except the swiss guard. They are cool.

Orthodox christians were already excommunicated. Basically demons. Hunt them down and burn them. Deus Vult!

Ethiopians are just not the true christians. They are niggers pretending to be jews and also christians. Do not moc the Catholic church or we will crusade the shit out of you.

Mormons are literally a cult. No man can have a more then a single woman. Learn to control your dick deviant degenerate.

Now. There is still hope for redemption for you sinners. Repent and convert to catholicism and God will forgive you your sins. If you will not, you shall burn in hell for all eternity!

Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-RdNeKlFs8
ewtn.com/v/experts/showmessage_print.asp?number=386119&language=en
catholic.com/tracts/peters-primacy):
newadvent.org/fathers/30091.htm)
christiantruth.com/articles/mt16.html
bible.ca/catholic-infallibility.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Catholics are heretics and must be ousted along with the Muslims.

We start with the Ir*sh.

I walk with jesus, not your anti-christ pope.

You dare insult our Papa? God shall forgive you your foolishness one day my son.

catholicism is satanism.

>thou shalt have no other gods before me
>worships mary

My son. You are deluded. Mary is not a deity. She is a saint. God shall one day forgive you this insolence.

Wrong

I'll even go so far as to say that he is no father of mine.

The catholic church holds the authority on what is heretical and what isn't, and all other "christian" denominations are heretical.

Kys, catholic church negates the teachings of bible constantly, even in day to day life, at this point catholicism is hardly christian

I go to a Catholic Church and am really interested in becoming Catholic, being baptised and shit. But I still don't understand why they pray to Mary. Can someone offer a serious explanation?

its you who are deluded by changing the words of god saint= all christians the catholic saints are gods

Bless you my son.

Jesus one pun to Peter and half the christian world sperges out

Peace brethren. There are many interpretations of christianity, so let us limit ourselves and accept anyone who follows the ten commandments as christian enough. Hell, just settle for the first, having no gods besides God.
This means no idol worship.
This means catholics and orthodox have one-way tickets to hell.

Tell me my son, what evidence is there?

Amen

You pray to God which is basically the holy trinity. In the name of the father, son and the holy spirit. Holy Mary was the mother of Jesus. She is not a deity. However she is connected with God in a very serious way. You do not have to pray to Mary. Just pray to the Lord. I do that as well.

>Catholics are the only true christians
how about dogholics? after all, a hole is a hole.
>Do not moc the Catholic church
you may suc my dic.

You are fucking heretics Orthodoxy is the only true christian faith!

top cuck my friend

Jesus was only making a pun to Peter. Any who say otherwise are heretics.

You were excommunicated. You are just pagans now.

10 commandments are fine but to be christian you have to believe that Jesus is the son of God and accept that he died for your sins. The other stuff is just bonus

Do not test the temper of our Lord, you mongoloid pagan.

but paul says test everything.

you shall know them by their fruits

the cucktholic church has brought nothing but misery and deception to the world

follow no man lest you want to fall into a ditch with them

shut it paprikanigger

Is the pope infallible?
Selling indulgences, being a war like state for a few hundred years, burning true Christians (Lutherans), jesuits sponsoring communism in Latin america, and then to just end up copying Lutheranism more and more to the point where they would have burned themselves as heretics.

You wish.

IF YOU ARE ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN, YOUR RELIGION WAS FOUNDED IN THE YEAR 33 BY JESUS CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD. IT HAS NOT CHANGED SINCE THAT TIME. OUR CHURCH IS NOW ALMOST 2,000 YEARS OLD. AND IT IS FOR THIS REASON, THAT ORTHODOXY, THE CHURCH OF THE APOSTLES AND THE FATHERS IS CONSIDERED THE TRUE "ONE HOLY CATHOLIC AND APOSTOLIC CHURCH." THIS IS THE GREATEST LEGACY THAT WE CAN PASS ON TO THE YOUNG PEOPLE OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM.

>If you are Roman Catholic, your church shared the same rich apostolic and doctrinal heritage as the Orthodox Church for the first thousand years of its history, since during the first millennium they were one and the same Church. Lamentably, in 1054, the Pope of Rome broke away from the other four Apostolic Patriarchates (which include Constantinople, Alexandria, Antioch and Jerusalem), by tampering with the Original Creed of the Church, and considering himself to be infallible. Thus your church is 1,000 years old.
>If you are a Muslim,your religion was founded around year 600 by a rapist,pedohpile and thief band leader,Muhammad who plagiarised the Quran from Christianity/Arianism

If you belong to one of the religious organizations known as "Church of the Nazarene, Pentecostal Gospel," "Holiness Church," or "Jehovah's Witnesses," your religion is one of the hundreds of new sects founded by men within the past hundred years.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>If you are a Lutheran, your religion was founded by Martin Luther a 120kg priest in 1517, an ex-monk of the Catholic Church, who uncovered the Catholic papist church falsity. In doing so he showed that the Papacy didn't go back to the time of Christ, was based on a gross misinterpretation of the Bible.

>If you belong to the Church of England, your religion was founded by King Henry VIII in the year 1534 because the Pope would not grant him a divorce with the right to re-marry

>If you are a Presbyterian, your religion was founded by John Knox in Scotland in the year 1560.

>If you are a Congregationalist, your religion was originated by Robert Brown in Holland in 1582.

>If you are Protestant Episcopalian, your religion was an offshoot of the Church of England, founded by Samuel Senbury in the American colonies in the 17th century

>If you are a Baptist, you owe the tenets of your religion to John Smyth, who launched it in Amsterdam in 1606.

>If you are of the Dutch Reformed Church, you recognize Michelis Jones as founder because he originated your religion in New York in 1628

>If you are a Methodist, your religion was founded by John and Charles Wesley in England in 1774

>If you are a Mormon (Latter Day Saints), Joseph Smith started your religion in Palmyra, New York, in 1829

>If you worship with the Salvation Army, your sect began with William Booth in London in 1865

>If you are Christian Scientist, you look to 1879 as the year in which your religion was born and to Mary Baker Eddy as its founder.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Srsly dude im orthodox and i believe we should unite vs other scum and not cight amongst ourselfs cause we are practically the same shit with minor differences

The only true denomination is Orthodoxy, it's literally in the name. Catholics caused the schism.

ecumenism comes from Satan.We cannot unite truth with lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-RdNeKlFs8

Convert to Catholicism and find your one true savior, Satan.

The Pentarchy must be probably reestablished.

Yeah dude, that's the same thing I was thinking. She was the mother of Jesus and God chose her for a reason and because she was pure. Also, motherhood is a really important thing and she's kind of a symbol of it.

Thanks for the serious answer, man.

>tfw you realize Catholicism has been battling Satanism since its founding.

Deus Vult Ave Maria!

Kek. The anglo church was literally built because a king can't get divorce. I'm the scripture it is said that what has been binded by God cannot be broken by man.

Catholics are cucks and fags, fuck the pope.

This is woefully unbiblical

No problem. Lord bless you.

I agree. Up until vatican 2. Now there's really no more christianity. None. It's all fake nonsense.

Your contrymen are very devoted to our Lord. They are true catholics. It is said but not surprising that there are some black sheep in the family.

Fuck off, Poles are catholics only for cultural reasons, nothing more. There's no faith in it.

You are truly confused my son. Accept the Lord to your life and all your worries will disperse.

Which sect can get me a gf? Please advise.

Stop larping.

>apostles

500 yr anniversary of Reformation.

Message to all protestants, Anglicans and Orthodox:

Ignore Catholics. They are always seeking attention and never keep the focus on Christ. Move along, nothing to see here. There is literally never any productive chat in these type of threads.

I am trying to save your soul my son. Do not worry about me.

Dont focus only on the mothers aspect, she was designed by God for a mission (just like you are), and she trusted him blindly, and from that trust came the salvation of humanity, virgin Mary is not a deity, is the model of all Christian, thats why she is worshipped

That is why protestant criminals ran away to America because they were afraid to face the judgement of our Lord.

Opus Dei

Francis is a commie cuck

How can you genuinely think that the Orthodox is not the continuation of the Church Christ established?

Even the oldest liturgy Catholics can use is from the 1500s.

How are the Catholics not different from Coptics ie a Bishop splitting away from the body of the church and claiming all the others are false despite the lack of any authority from the Church fathers.

I respect no authorities before God.
Follow no false idols, friend.

Christ bestowed St. Peter as the first Pope. Where do you think his seat is located now?

>Gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins
>Michael Moore and Cardinal Dolan are unrepentant gluttons

I did the Novena for marriage. I will return with any results.

Okay, sweet. I get what you're saying. Thanks man.

When I pray I always focus on speaking to God and I always try to first thank Him for things He has done and things He has given me, and then ask Him to watch over others and help them with their struggles. Then if I have some request I ask it of God and then most of the time thank Him just for listening. I don't involve Mary. Sometimes I'll mention Jesus as well and try to convey that I think I understand how he must have felt at certain times, though I can't truly know.

>Orthodox christians were already excommunicated. Basically demons. Hunt them down and burn them. Deus Vult!

You can try you little bitch

>God said Peter was to be the first Pope.
Did a pope tell you that?

Christians are a living temple of God.

Matthew 21:42
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Ephesians 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

This is why you need the word of God and not some pervert in a stupid hat telling you what to believe.

Peter was the first 'brick' that Lord Jesus laid down. The church/temple of God has absolutely nothing to do with earthly treasures like marble or gold or the finest robes.

you ask Mary to pray/intercede for you. Just like I might ask you to pray for me.

>With regard to Jesus' words to Peter, "Thou art Peter and upon this rock I will build my church", the Orthodox hold Christ is referring to the confession of faith, not the person of Peter as that upon which he will build the church. This is allegedly shown by the fact that the original Greek uses the feminine demonstrative pronoun when he says "upon this rock" (ταύτῃ τῇ πέτρᾳ); whereas, grammatically, if he had been referring to Peter, he would allegedly have used the masculine.

Oh look. It is the slav that larps as an macedonian. Repent or be burned on a stake.

no they ran away because Catholics were burning them at the stake for wanting to read the bible in their native tongue

The Church was certainly built upon Saint Peter, he is the first Apostle to be give the authority of a bishop, and the to confess that Jesus is the Christ; but the rock is not some higher office (see 1 Peter 5:1), and certainly not a title passed down; being the rock refers to Peter's role in the *founding* of the Church, which the Pope of today obviously has no part in, his not the rock the Church is built on. We support Papal Primacy perhaps, but that is very distinct from Papal Supremacy, and it is not dogma, it is the position of primus inter pares which the See of Rome is entitled to, under the condition she is in the Orthodox Church--she obviously isn't entitled to it in the event that she leads a schism away from the true Church, in which case the position of primus inter pares passed to Constantinople, but that is not dogma either Now to address why the Catholic theology of Papal Supremacy isn't just heretical it borders on blasphemy, take a look at this: ewtn.com/v/experts/showmessage_print.asp?number=386119&language=en Do you think Saint Peter would have accepted this? How do you think he would feel if someone said he should declare himself Ceasar of the world and Christ's official and only successor? This idea has zero precedence in the early Church--many of the Church Fathers are taken out of context to support Papal Supremacy, when the Church Fathers did not support Papal Supremacy at all.

p1

>Catholics are the only true christians
yeah no
Catholics are nothing more than a puppet of jews.
Orthodox is the only true christian faith, has always been.

Let me give you an example from Saint Jerome, as quoted by a Catholic Site (catholic.com/tracts/peters-primacy): '"‘But,’ you [Jovinian] will say, ‘it was on Peter that the Church was founded’ [Matt. 16:18]. Well . . . one among the twelve is chosen to be their head in order to remove any occasion for division" (Against Jovinian 1:26 [A.D. 393]).' Now take a look at the quote in context: first of all, Saint Jerome is responding to Jovian, who says chastity is of no importance, and Jovian argued that if chastity were important, then Saint John, who was a virgin, would have been made the rock, not Peter, who was not a virgin. Saint Jerome is not presenting his own opinion about Peter being the rock, he is actually responding to Jovian voicing that opinion (indeed, if we look as Saint Jerome's commentary on Matthew, he says, on Matthew 16:18, that Christ is referring to HIMSELF when he says "on this rock", see Ephesians 2:20). Now let's remove the ellipsis and see the full quote: "But you say, the Church was founded upon Peter: although elsewhere the same is attributed to all the Apostles, and they all receive the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and the strength of the Church depends upon them all alike, yet one among the twelve is chosen so that when a head has been appointed, there may be no occasion for schism.

p.2

That is a minority. Criminals were moving there. Degenerate!

But why was not John chosen, who was a virgin? Deference was paid to age, because Peter was the elder: one who was a youth, I may say almost a boy, could not be set over men of advanced age; and a good master who was bound to remove every occasion of strife among his disciples, and who had said to them, Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, and, He that is the greater among you, let him be the least of all, would not be thought to afford cause of envy against the youth whom he had loved. We may be sure that John was then a boy because ecclesiastical history most clearly proves that he lived to the reign of Trajan, that is, he fell asleep in the sixty-eighth year after our Lord's passion, as I have briefly noted in my treatise on Illustrious Men. Peter is an Apostle, and John is an Apostle— the one a married man, the other a virgin; but Peter is an Apostle only, John is both an Apostle and an Evangelist, and a prophet." (newadvent.org/fathers/30091.htm) Casts the quote in quite a different light, doesn't it? Here is a more exhaustive coverage of examples such as this: christiantruth.com/articles/mt16.html

p.3

Christianity is for cucks who want to worship Jewish gods instead of European ones.

>tfw Lutheran-brach Christian
>not even worth including in OP's opening spiel
I should feel offended but really I just think you're being a dipshit for your heresy.

nice try shl0mo

Im too normie too understand this pls explain

Catholics are such cucks. Every Catholic has masturbated to submission. Its fucking annoying.

>10s of thousands of people executed
>lol, it was just a minority!
an act as piously motivated as trying to translate the bible into the vernacular was considered a crime

T. Satanic cult mafia

what about giansenism

in Antioch fool, the first seat of Peter
>inb4 nooooooo

tfw
A luteran calls a catholic a heretic.

wrong.Peter was not the founder.If Peter was the founder, then Jesus is a liar.

bible.ca/catholic-infallibility.htm

lutherans are far closer to true christianity than catholics have ever been

Right, and your standing pope wants you to mix with the Muslims who would kill you without a second thought.
And you gleefully go along with it, despite your rhetoric for being against it.
Your god has disowned you, Catholic.

Didnt say that Peter was the founder only that he was the first Bishop.

Which means he was the first shepherd.

>true Christians (Lutherans)
lol

>bible.ca/catholic-infallibility.htm

read again, and the whole papal supremacy is destroyed.

The Roman Pope has is as much superior as the shit I took this morning.

Why do you assume that catholics are ok with it? The Vatican are just at the top. Also, shouldn't a christian also be mercifull and offer help luteran?

Actually read through the posts then address the points.

I dont understand why you think I disagree with you or that papal supremecy is valid

From " Now to address why the Catholic theology of Papal Supremacy isn't just heretical it borders on blasphemy, take a look at this: ewtn.com/v/experts/showmessage_print.asp?number=386119&language=en Do you think Saint Peter would have accepted this? How do you think he would feel if someone said he should declare himself Ceasar of the world and Christ's official and only successor? This idea has zero precedence in the early Church--many of the Church Fathers are taken out of context to support Papal Supremacy, when the Church Fathers did not support Papal Supremacy at all."

>the Vatican are just at the top
if the head pastor at my local church espoused such views I'd start looking for a new church, clearly something's corrupt about the Catholic chirch for Francis to rise to the top

You said that "he Church was certainly built upon Saint Pete"

Which is false.The Church was built upon Jesus Christ,not on a human.Re-read again before commenting.

shut the hell up