FRESH OFF THE PRESSES

DRUMPF

It's beautiful.

The bantz never end

ummm swettie drumpfkin, hillary won
the white house is unlawfully occupied by the tangerine man in chief

STOP SENDING ILLEGALS

I'm noticing what's pissed off marxtards the most is people are openly fighting back now - it's not just lone voices they can team up on but large groups of people saying "seriously, fuck off" and using the same social shaming tactics they've always used are a lot harder .

>this meme is still around

I can't believe you retards actually voted for this kike.

>Hillary won
>Not in the Oval Office

He respects the Flag so much that he capitalizes it in his shitposts. A true patriot

blumpftf is literally darth vader

YOU MEAN SAURON

no he's voldemort

Zlompft*

>having to suck off nascar becuase all the mayor sports hate the drumpf

SAD!

GOD EMPEROR!!!

He's still the same racist fuck who doesn't understand that the protesting NFL players have a reason why they protest. This is why old white men shouldn't lead, you don't understand modern issues.

NASCAR _is_ the major sport here in burger land

lol kill yourself faggot

>This is the best the alt-right could contribute to politics

and fuck white people!

Orly? And just what would that reason be?

>voldemort

SATAN

>a reason why they protest
what's the reason?
feelings?
not good enough.
shoot 'em.

What's the reason?
Maybe you can actually explain it.
Because it looks like they simply hate this nation.

lol is everybody here just LARPing as a shill?

TINGUS FRRRRIIIMPT

STOP BEING RACIST

>modern issues
>implying black people don't bring issues out of nothing and only bring up issues because they're in a 3 decade long chimpout

um dont ax me anything, whyte boi

Fuck that gif is new for me. Great start to the day

He's the Evil Emperor Zurg

the worst of em all

>lol is everybody here just LARPing as a shill?

Dude no

>big fat rich loud mouth

he is america personified. he's everything europoors hate about america. he's everything liberals hate about america. i fucking love him. we just had a black president and that was supposed to be big news but obama will be a barely visible blip in the history books compared to trump. trump has changed everything. future world leaders will be more like trump.

Don't know why I even checked if it's real: of course it is. The madman is driving boomergate almost single-handedly, 140 characters at a time.

What in this triggers the leftist?
Well, we have
>proud of NASCAR
>nothing to do with race
>NFL must
>patriotism
>capitalizing Country, Flag, Anthem

That about all of it? Didn't see any typos, usually need one of those to really get them going.

This, as a republican I can see how democrats are sometimes right. We need to unite the country by listening those who are hurt

das rite das rite das rite

Really? Funny seeing as the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court swore in the man in charge.

And his name isn't Hillary.

Though I'm not sure about his middle name to be truthful...

>He's the Evil Emperor Zurg

That's a fancy way of saying he's MING THE MERCILESS

>Not about race
>Post false and racist stats on Twitter and doesn't apologize

>But but but it's true!!!!
No it isn't. These numbers were made up.

this pasta again

you don know me
i holla at yo gurl now what

i literally just wrote this but am slightly proud that you think it's pasta

Lol it's not accurate but it's precise.

The last tweet does it for me. He really gets powered up by shitstorms.

>not about race
>niggers doing it because they think they have it hard because of whites

except they weren't, nigger. Black lives don't matter.

NASCAR IS /OURCAR/

but black lives don't really matter

>facts are racist
>muh it's 95% of blacks killed by blacks and not 97%

THEY DIDN DU NUFFIN,IT WUZ THE EVIL WITHEY WHO DIDN KNO

>violent black criminal gets shot
We must protest the national anthem.

How do niggers even make that connection? Do they not see that it's a sign of stupidity?

It won't be long before the left is overwhelmingly and openly Anti-American.

I long for war and an honorable death...

Come and get it. :-D

YORLARN BORMPHT!!!!!11!

Love the shills. Losers

/fucking thread

It's true, no one hates niggers more than other niggers.

You like nascar you dum sumabitch?

kek

Should people who disrespect the flag have their citizenship revoked?

>it's not just lone voices they can team up on but large groups of people saying "seriously, fuck off"
It's amazing. Far-left rhetoric is getting btfo in the streets simply because people are sick of hearing it. The only reason you could beat whites over the head before is because they wouldn't say anything; now, I'm seeing people get roasted alive when they start bashing Confederate statues and hate speech.

0/10

This guys a fucking moron

Colin kap started it claiming "he won't respect a country that oppresses minorities and treats us bad"

How a random police encounter= America, I have NO idea. But hey, kap got benched that year so I guess he just wanted to become a liberal hack activist. Other blacks followed suit because "it's a good cause" but really it's just total disrespect for the country and misplaced protest. Go protest the fuckin police station who killed the guy, not use the NFL national anthem lmao. It's so fuckin stupid. And this hivemind of black athletes makes me cringe. Like, 80% of athletes are dumb as fuck, no one cares what they have to say about deep issues. Just play the game, make more money than half America will in their entire lifetime and go be an activist outside of the NFL. Fuckin kap wearing a Fidel Castro shirt in the press conferences lol. Such an asshole

Being such a faggot that you don't realize that's not even Trump's account

What’s the reason dumb fuck? We never head about any one unifying reason for these dumb protests, only murky and muddled interpretations from football talking heads.

Lack of unifying universal narrative makes this simply racist white-hating blacks grandstanding.

>Be a race that only makes up 12% of the country
>create a culture that promotes nothing but greed,heavy drug use, adultery, and gang violence
>Have so much domestic violence in your own communities that Police have to focus most of their attention and resources on you to help prevent the spread of your "counter culture" brain dead ideology into the rest of the city
>Instead of appreciating the help and services offer to your communities, you lash out at anybody outside your "culture" and try to attack them either by false publc shammings of victimhood or by force
>Riot and Attack the police so much, they now have to be equip with lower tier millitary which cost tax payers more money in top of the cost of all the other services that are given to your communities
>keep attacking and antagonizing the police knowing they are no playing around anymore, and finally protect their own and kill the ones in your communities that started making them come to stop the spread of violence and drugs in the first place
>instead of thanking cops for making your communities safer, you play victim and stir up more shit with false rasicist claims and calls for riots, causung more cops to show up thus creating a never ending cycle of childish bullshit
Yeah but keep blaming whitey for your problems, not the gun toating wanna be gangters, the drug dealers, and black media for the mess you guys are in now

Who here Sup Forums?

>don't understand the issues
I certainly don't understand how a race that commits huge amounts of murders both interracial and intraracial gets upset whe a couple of their own get arrested or capped by cops.

Two and a half thousand niggers a year are killed by other niggers, and they want to protest over a mere dozen or so shot for nigging around nervous cops?

What about the fact that almost all interracial violence and crime is black on non-black?

The 'issue' of violence against blacks is a red herring. I think it's you that has problems understanding the issues, kid.

sorry your girl lost

i heard that Drumpf is finished, can somebody confirm???

TURMARL SMINNF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11

>All the players who knelt yesterday got BTFO

RACIST GROMPH!!~!!11

Literally changed your flag ... Jesus fuckin h man kill yourself faster.

trump is just a fucking cunt at this point

YANKEE DOODLE CAME TO TOWN
RIDIN ON A PONY
STUCK A FEATHER IN HIS CAP
AND CALLED IT MACARONI

kek I love being reminded of how many autists there are here based on the reactions to these posts. 100% chance this is an Aussie btw.

do you even know what that song means?

Low quality bait

Out reddit out!

it bothers me that such low quality bait gets this many (You)s

yes

that was a comfy time yesterday

Lol, arent the retards booing during the national anthem doing exactly what theyre accusing kneeling players of doing? Actually worse...

All numbers are made up

>So proud of NASCAR

lmao Trump really knows how to pander to his base.

This is shitposting blitzkrieg. Beautiful.

>Don't talk about this issue because its "racist."

You realize by normalizing the idea that nothing can be observed to be negative in the black community, you allow their problems to always remain an issue. The truth is these numbers are more accurate than you think. Its that bad.

If they have such a problem why dont they just move to another nation that will pay them tens of millions a year to play football? Simple solution. Maybe they can play in the CFL, they pay just as well right? And we always love BLM and SJW types why don tthey just leave if they cant stand for the anthem? There are many nations that pay milions to play football right????

the style of a master

Flyover detected

Woah slow down there! It's he who shall not be named!

Kapernick was a shitty QB anyway. The only reason they did well that one year was because they had a defense there and still had a running game. Theres a reason why he was the shits the next year and no one signed him. The NFL has had the most flash in the pans of any sport and he was one.

Le elitist liberal faggot who most certainly tilted his head to the side and had a tear form in his eye as he watched even poorer less educated blacks with less teeth celebrate the election of Obama.

Thats really fucking deep man. You seem like a really sincere guy. But were you sore from patting your self on the back for the for 8 years he was in office or did your boyfriend help you stretch every morning after he sink-holed your ass with his dick?

you highlight the insidious nature of the BLM concept, trick blacks into shouting black lives matter all the time, so as soon as they stop they have admitted that black lives don't matter, all done by their own rhetoric

such a fucking retarded idea only a master troll like Soros could have come up with it

But remember now... He was run out of the sport because of "racism"