PATHETIC WH*TE BOIS CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH SO THEY DELETE THREAD

PATHETIC WH*TE BOIS CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH SO THEY DELETE THREAD

JEALOUS wh*Te BOIS

BLACK MEN are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make wh*Te women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When wh*Te bois see a BLACK MAN coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a BLACK GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that wh*Tes get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

>implying black
no true scotsman, kareem.

Literally no one cares. I'm embarrassed to even be in the Commonwealth with you.

Enjoy your ban, sandnigger.

the meek shall inherit the Earth

go ahead animal , destroy everything , prove how worthless and degenerate you are

I AM BLACK YOU FAILD SPECIE, WE ARE THE RULERS OF THIS PLANET. JESUS WAS BLACK. BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that Allah made black men strong.

I am black Irish

You were born lucky. Impregnate 100 white whores with your alpha seed to thank the black gods

Fawning over black guys again? No wonder Arab women are getting BLACKED

YES BECAUSE BLACKS ARE THE DOMINANT BREED. THEY NEED TO GET BLACKED TO REMOVE THE CAUCASION DEVIL GENES. I AM BLACK YOU LEAF SUBHUMAN

And the black guy has steroid veins. Nice bullshit argument and bullshit comparison. Now Ultra gigga nigga is coming to terminate your ass for your pathetic post.

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance

kek calm down you curry nigger

Quit bumping the thread retards.

yeah, good example, put a bodybuilder next to a wimpy kid and say they are comparable.

i never look down when a black guy walks towards me, it's usually them looking down.

you sub human scum cunts, and filthy dog bastard muslims should cut your lives short, you amount to absolute nothing.

you are in love with niggers.

i bet your arsehole is salivating for black dick,

i know what you ugly inbred cunts do in the pakistan, your all pedophile faggots.

SANDNIGGERS LOVE BBC

OP you sure do have an obsession with black men. Are you a faggot by chance?

>its usually them that look down
HAHAHA DONT FLATTER YOURSELF WHITE BOI IN THE PRESENCE OF THE BLACK THE AVERAGE WHITEY URINATES HIMSELF SINCE THE AFRICAN GOD HAS IMMENCE PHYSICAL INTIMIDATION

>World's strongest men.

Even the african flags are white south africans.

How in the fuck will nigger worshiping roaches ever recover?

I AM BLACL YOU WHITE SHIT AND SOON YOU WILL BE TOO

le big black tyrone is a meme. Actual feral nignogs in everyday life are lanky as fuck and don't work out.

>Steve Erkel is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

>Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

>Steve Erkel's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. Steve Erkel's penis is largest of all the black men. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make Steve Erkel the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman Steve Erkel impregnates.

>In total, Steve Erkel expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

>All this is the reason why Steve Erkel is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance

the turk and this pakistani have a black dick fetish

...And only fight when they are in groups.

low IQ, no civilizing having, criminal retards

K