LE XD BASED HUNGARY KEEPING OUT IMMIGRANTS XDDD

LE XD BASED HUNGARY KEEPING OUT IMMIGRANTS XDDD

Keep in mind this shit nigger fuck hole has the HIGHEST income tax on the world

I WANT TO FUCKING DIE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tax_rates
newsweek.pl/g/i.aspx/860/0/newsweek/635794925758231716.jpg
friatider.se/nacka-k-bost-der-i-saltsj-baden-f-r-14-miljoner-t-man-med-tre-fruar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Income tax but no income.

fuck you kraut

How are your neetbux, Hungary?

How is our income tax the highest in the world cigany?

>BASED HUNGARY
Every 10th person in Hungary is a violent thieving tanned criminal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tax_rates

List it by Individual Min Árpád

Orban is an actual cigany!

Threadly reminder that THIS is the truth hungols don't want you to see

WTF Orbans steals form you 46% ?
The fuck. its like slavery

>tfw you will never rule the steppes of Eastern Europe riding your waifu

It will be better one day my friend...

i'd still tap dat

Not sure whether you have good taste, or you'd fuck that just because you're a leaf and it has a horse lower body

yes and builds a football field in his house from it in his small village of 2000 people where no one even plays beside him

XDDD LE BASED PRESIDUNT :DDD

>muh taxes

A powerful state cannot survive without proper taxation, and while you may plead for individualism and libertarianism, stupid people who make 95% of the population (the sheep, the herd) ought not to be free, because they would fall under the yoke of consumerism nevertheless. So it is better for the state to curb their earnings so as for their benefits to be reaped for a common good rather than their hedonistic drives.

>Itt all

Obviously biased rhetoric, I can cherrypick some images of Romanian churches posted by atheist ledditors on /r/Romania and claim that there is where the taxes go.

Max petsonal income tax 12.5%

Compared to the demographic winter approaching, I really could not care less about economics and anyone who does has their priorities massively out of whack.

I'd vote for Stalin or Ron Paul if they'd remove kebab

They steal 52% from me, I have no pity

REEE AT LEAST HE SPENDS IT ON A FENCE AGAINST RAPEFUGEES, THEY USE MY SHEKELS TO INVITR THEM

REEEROOOREEROO

>I'd vote for Stalin or Ron Paul if they'd remove kebab

Plain old ignorance, the problem always comes from within. One has to aim for the innermost issues in order to improve something. It's the same for countries, you can expel the blacks for instance, but what is this good for if you let subhumans dwell in their ignorance and hedonism?

BASED VONA WILL SAVE US
TURAN ATOK PRAISE JOBBIK

>steal your money and invest it in the fence
or
>steal your money and give it to Ahmed and his 10 kids

stop complaining, you could’ve had it worse

WTF its like russian tier oligarchy
here is how our true lider - Kaczynski - lives, almost like a ascetic priest, old comie house

newsweek.pl/g/i.aspx/860/0/newsweek/635794925758231716.jpg

We can fix all the other problems later. At this rate there will be nothing left worth fixing soon.

>Kaczynski

Didn't he live in the woods? Unfortunately, now it lives in a prison.

>it

he*

>stop complaining, you could’ve had it worse
friatider.se/nacka-k-bost-der-i-saltsj-baden-f-r-14-miljoner-t-man-med-tre-fruar
>Nacka municipality bought 3 houses for 14million SEK for one immigrant with 3 wifes and 16 kids
>you could have had it worse
How could it have been worse?

>>Kaczynski
>Didn't he live in the woods?
he's very fine and well ruling Poland atm

It costs a company 400 000 HUF (~1500 dollars) to pay you a wage 150 000 HUF wage

Then you pay a 25% VAT on everything

And in turn we get the shittiest healthcare, pension system, military and infrastructure in Europe
Woo hoo!

>newsweek.pl/g/i.aspx/860/0/newsweek/635794925758231716.jpg
>Rothschilds bow to Kaczyński's
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control poland with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Lechitogród will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Kaczyński babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Kaczorbots inside you right now
>The Kaczyński's are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent Polish in under a week >Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Kaczyński
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

its actually 27% and the highest in Europe

>Lechitogród
Nowe Gniezno

>magyar cygany
>all magyars are cyganis,just like romanians

You deserve it ,cygany. You and the filthy romanians need to ve purged.

jobbik is dead they cucked themself so hard

income tax 12,15%, just look at your picture you fucking retard