Welp no more cuckbook for me

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA GREAT JOKE

i had an anime pic they dont like that it seems LOL

yes, show us your face so when you post something we dont like we know how you look

That cant be real

Why did they ask for this?

use photo of uncle adolf.

Happened to me before. Go on YouTube and screenshot the face of a non-famous YouTuber. You should pass the inspection that way

i tried to login today and this is the screen that welcomed me lol

not that i used fagbook that often but this is hillarious , a year ago they were asking for a phone number , that was skippable , but for this one , i tried to upload the same animu pic i had but they dont like it , guess i wont use their shitty data phishing site anymore

faggot

I'm going to be quite honest, but whenever someone from a kikebook group tries to add me and they have an anime profile pic, I immediately reject that shit.

There's being a normie and then there's being a huge fucking dweeb that can't even put a photo of themselves up.

Upload a photo of Zuckerberg.

good goy , show your face , there is nothing to hide from us

send one of the bogs faces

>and then permanently delete it from our servers.
Sure.

>We'll check it and then permanently delete it from out servers

HAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT

I wish there was a website that turns any face into a Bog face.

What is this? You need to send jewbook a picture of yourself to register? What if you send a photoshoped version of soemone else?

use this picture

So i uploaded some random youtoobers' face , now they logged me out as a "precaution" or whatever

So... Facebook employees have to deal with looking at gore all they if some sickos make fake accounts.
Wow this is really bad, I hope nobody ever does this.

Why would anybody use facebook when Twitter is more fun?

Happened to me before because I had an username not my actual name for the account. Stopped using for like 3 years, got access again this year, it's still fucking cancer.
They're doing you a favor OP get rid of this shit

I forgot the password once, my old email was not accessible so instead of answering secret questions like any normal site they wanted an image of my passport. I don't even have an image connected to my account they could verify it with..

Fuck 'em.

It's real. Had the same thing happen to me. Posted one of me in a maga hat. They then requested a copy of my photo ID and shut down my account.

>I wish there was a website that turns any face into a Bog face.

I'l do it. post the face you want bogged

it asked me for a scan of my ID card once to "confirm my name". i didn't have any pictures uploaded so i just uploaded the card with everyrthing blacked out but my first and last name