They're trying to put fluoride in my water

I'm in one of the few Canadian cities with common sense enough to not poison our water.

Now they're trying to bring it back under the guise of "muh children's teeth". Which, as the only argument for fluoridation, has been disproved for decades in studies.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Times to buy a filter from the happy water filter merchant.

Just drink it, you will be fine. There is likely naturally occurring fluoride to begin with, they just add a little bit more. You are on the wrong side of common sense here Mr. Leaf.

How are people so scared of fluoride? Do you not brush your teeth?

the weirdest thing about white boys is their utter inability to put away the shame they feel over their sub-par IQs and accept that no amount of semantics can change the fact that certain chemical structures cause damage to your body.
its so fucking weird to me how easily you cracker faggots are suckered into not only consuming poison daily, but saying thank you and asking for more.
Why do your people deserve to exist?

I still fail to see the reasoning in ingesting an industrial byproduct improving teeth health.

Why the meme flag?

Your water comes from the Elbow River? Fluoride is the least of your worries.

>Do you not brush your teeth?
Keep in mind that even fluoride toothpaste warns you not to swallow it. Ignoring the morality of forced medication for a moment, how does ingesting fluoride improve the health of your teeth?

It doesn't, the entire flouride thing is a scam to get rid of toxic waste, possibly to keep the population stupid and infertile as well. The best thing you can do for your teeth is eat whole foods, ditch processed junk and refined sugar

There are fluoride-free toothpastes all over the place.

I brush my teeth with organic non fluoridated toothpaste

because i can you obsessive little faggot. stop being a fucking cliched white boy and address the fucking point if you have something to say.
i bet you whine about ad hominems too lol

Ever wonder why Ireland has one of the lowest IQs in the western world?

Christ, you're a moron. Don't reproduce.

just do a remineralization kit every so many months

Forget the "industrial byproduct" meme. It comes from rocks that are mined. Specifically phosphate mining.

Example: You operate a gold mine. The gold ore also cantains 2% silver, and 1% copper.

Would you consider the silver and copper to be an unwanted "industrial byproduct"?

because he's a filthy turkroach

fucking lol this is the white boy semantics games im talking about. you are happily consuming a poisonous substance simply because you want to feel like a good, smart boy, just like mommy always said you were.
why do whites deserve to exist again? seriously, why do you faggots believe that you can do better than jews when you so gleefully accept utter horseshit?

In Norway every parent feed their kids with tablets called "Flux". Small white tablets with 0,25 fluoride. Every day before bedtime. You don't spit the tablets out after "washing your mouth" with it either. This in addition to fluoridated toothpaste.

It's insane. Fluoride makes you retarded.

I use it because I live in Dixie.

me too. thats why i dont like when dopey little faggots accuse me of hiding my flag.

My town doesn't fluoridate its water. There is a large hospital/prison for the criminally insane in the town. They fluoridate the water in situ for them.

While flouride is bad, this particular claim is bullshit. There would be stacks of dead new borns if even remotely true.
Show me the bodies, nigger.

Even CNN is reporting about the dangers of fluoride.

THEY’RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY

Of course there wont be bodies. It's probably also negligible for adults, but what kind of effect is it having on the brains of babies in the earliest stages of development?

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

Its cavities....cavities....you know things that are easily treated and cheap to fix...and its for kids right...remember their teeth all fall out anyway...

Why is it so fucking important to prevent little cavities (things everyone ends up getting anyway mind you...due to poor diet) that we need to force medicate EVERYONE.

I can understand if thousands of kids drop dead every year from a cavity...but its harmless...and like i said....its not effective only diet is (less acidic foods). Fuck they pumped me so full of fluoride as a kid i had fluorosis on some teeth...now i cant really get cavities as an adult because every tooth has a filling in it from past cavities...so what was the fucking point?

I'm 27 and have lived here for most of my life. I use fluoride-free toothpaste and I've never had a cavity.

They've brought up this fluoride "initiative" three times in the past hour on our local news.

>Fluoride
wew lad wait till you find out about the other stuff like cunt juice that turns the frogs gay and microplastics, all to make the male goyim docile good little cucks

whats funny is that around a year before alex jones mentioned this, a scientist was on the Colbert Report stating that this exact thing was happening.
shows just how fucking stupid white people really are. you can be convinced that reality isnt real simply through shaming and mockery. its fucking hilarious and I cant wait until you fucks go extinct.

This

Appalachia here, not even reverse osmosis can fix our water.

>61% pro fluoride
wowsa, literally begging to be dumbed down. Ya know, they already put fluoride in tooth pasted, right? So how will more fluoride benefit the community? In China, and India they use charcoal filters to filter out the naturally occurring fluoride in their drinking water.