lets get this thread popping
youtube.com/watch?v=bxqBuvUR-y4
aishiteru-yo

Finally! It's almost been yuyuesday for a whole day now

my favorite time of the week desu senpai
and the only thing I look forward to

Me Lo Rin~ forever

So did you guys ever get a S2?

Yes but only true Yuyus are allowed to watch it.

In my heart, yes.

please no bully or I'll tell m00t

>already yuyuesday again

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!!!

s͐ͪͫ̋͞o̶̪̩̠̦̥͕ͫͫȏͨ̀҉̖̤͖̠n͎̯̳͚͊́̽

Happy 100 year anniversary, /yys/!

Obligatory weekly Fumi post.

She wants to be hugged

Ok
*hugs*

Good morning /yys/. You guys ready for another long day at work?! Hell yeah!

>work
I'm a NEET. Pic is me.

>work

I get to sort out networking problems in an HVAC system all afternoon.

You know, the usual fun/comfy Yuyu fare.

Its OKAASAN TIME! Post OKAASAN!!

I feel somehow the world is just a little bit brighter now.

All Yuyus are equally directed by Shinbo. Yukari is simply more equallier directed by Shinboieriesterererererererererer. Er.

Best MAD of all time.

More like CALM

Is this in reference to something I don't know about?

i'm comfy

You're a faggot.

R-Rude!!!

S2 will be by Shaft

>purple frame

Pls no

>not liking GOD SHAFT

why is everyone so gay

MUH

They can't help it.

Stop or I'll kill you mate

Its that time again

I only come to Sup Forums every once in a blue moon but I loved yuyushiki.

These threads always make me incredibly sad for some reason...

S3 NEVR

What are they doing here?

I still want to fuck kei

Yuyus don't need nudity and pantyshots for proper lewd.

>image dumping

Fumi isn't flat enough there

Those are incredibly lewd.

>Will never see that in anime.
Hurts.

You must be new to these threads, friend.

Work is hell.

I know that this is a thread used for circlejerking/ off-topic shit and almost never has any discussion. People just keep bumping it from page 10 so the thread goes on for days.
Nice blog.

>the autist is back

If mods did their job these generals would get deleted. Then maybe we could have a real yys thread where people discuss the anime/manga instead of blogging/talking about unrelated shit.

You're just mad that he called you out on your three word blog, faggot. You thought you were some kind of master linguist who could condense even the most vast subjects into just a few words, and you were right, but what you didn't count on was a surprise butt-rogering from Captain Nofun (peace be upon him). I'd be very unhappy to be you right now. I mean, what purpose in life do you have now that you've been so ferociously corrected on Sup Forums? You'll never work in this town again, that's for sure.

Didn't you hear? Hiro hired new janitors, but they're from the same stock of hot pocket addicts who do it for free, the only kind of person who would volunteer for such a task.

>If mods would delete these threads then all of the people inside of them would disappear forever and we'd be left with only the Yuyushiki fans who agree with how I want the threads to go
I seriously hope you aren't serious right now. I bet you'd even ban inverse posting.

Sorry. That's not how the world works. What's left to discuss other than the fact that we're all here having a good time?

That's how Sup Forums's rules work.
>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
This isn't your hugbox/ place for you to feel "comfy". Fucking kill yourselves.

That wasn't me you idiot. But go ahead with your autistic rage.

You can always try posting something about the anime or manga. It might be more effective than what you're doing right now.

He seemed pretty good humored to me.

If this is against the rules, don't you think it would have been taken care of earlier?

What about all of the "UMARU ON THE FRONT PAGE" threads?

What about Sakura's thread with "I'm going to post this until you like it" that goes on every single day? Do THOSE sound like discussions, or do they seem more like something that should be removed?

It's already been stated by the posters here that they don't have to talk about the show. They just do whatever they want. These generals aren't intended for the show but for autists to chat with each other about anything besides yys.

The show is over three years old and scans are going nowhere. There's nothing for you guys to talk about anyway.

>don't you think it would have been taken care of earlier?
It should have. Mods must be dead. They only do public bans every now and then to make it seem like they do anything.

>other shitposts exist, why can't I shitpost?
That reasoning is retarded. Of course those should get banned and so should these generals.

I think the catalog system is where you should be directing your ire.

Before the introduction of the catalog system, people would often just create a new thread rather than search the first four pages for one related to what they were looking for.
The catalog was introduced to help people find threads more easily, but now when you make a thread while another related one is currently on the board you will get pestered with "Search the catalog" type comments, so people tend to gravitate towards a one-thread paradigm.

At any rate it's a fallacy to believe that pruning these threads will create a better posting environment, I've seen the same argument before.

If you're so fed up with it, you can always just blacklist it or ignore it. You coming into the threads to complain about it and start arguments is useless.
By the looks of it, there's not a sign of these threads stopping anytime soon. You might as well save your time and go to an actual discussion thread you can enjoy rather than throwing negative energy everywhere.

>the posters here that they don't have to talk about the show
They still might if you actually try, and it's not like any poster can actually speak for every other. Unless you actually prefer to spend your yuyuesday getting upset at people on the internet.

This is the first Yuyuesday in 8 months where I don't have to work. Now I can funpost[/spoiler ]to my heart's content.

I wouldn't care if the threads were on topic full of discussion or making OC. But lately the thread has been completely dead with one person bumping it so it lasts for days (defeating the purpose of a Tuesday thread) and then there's discussion about off-topic things. Someone even said "See? This is why I keep bumping it for this!" And it had nothing to do with yys.
I'm sure you'd like me to do that so that you guys can be all "comfy" and continue to shitpost.

This isn't Yuyushiki. This is cancer. The fact that you guys can't even discuss anything right now is proof of it.

Yeah man, you're taking up all of our posts.
We need those so we can circlejerk longer.

Then what's stopping you from making another thread?

We can always talk about acid-base titration