Dragon Ball

Why is Mai such a prude?

Why does Trunks still look like he's 5?

Shes as pure as snow.

Probably because she's dead.____________

So did Pilaf wish wish himself and the henchmen into babies around right before the androids popped up?

He's part saiyan; saiyans age very abruptly; they stay childlike well into their late teens and then they stay prime adult well into old age.

What must have happened to the Pilaf Gang in Future Trunk's timeline? Were they swept up and destroyed by the Androids? Did they survive until Black showed up?

Yes

She's as pure as they come.

>Shes
>a contraction of she is

You mean she *was* as pure as snow.

lul

Loli Mai's still alive. And she's pure. Older Mai seems a bit more worldly, though she'd certainly be about as far from slutty as possible.

except trunks in super is currently the same age as pic related trunks.

2 years off, but I'm still pissed they're not aging him. Teen Trunks a best.

Why is Mai young even in Future Trunks timeline, even if they said they didn't have Dragon Balls when Trunks was a child?

They want him and Goten to be comic relief.

they made a wish before Piccolo died

She's into shotas, It embarrasses her how pure Trunks is.

She's just pure, user. Kid Trunks is at pervert level compared to her.

never explained. Wish they would have at least shown a bit of Future Mai 's backstory

To become embryos?

Piccolo died when Trunks was just born. He was less then 1 when the cyborgs attacked.

Let's say they made a wish just a month or so before Piccolo died, and were turned into 4 years old toddlers. Trunks was at least 1 year old by then, so he and Mai are only 3 years or so apart.

why that didn't happen in the original timeline too then?

What do you mean?

Because Mai was touched and raped at a very young age by her adoptive father and at that age she didn't see anything wrong with it since she thought every kid did this kind of thing with their fathers. Growing up with the memory of getting raped repeatedly by her father and the fact that her vagina was already stretched into an uncanny valley by the time she hit 8 made her shun sexual contact so she doesn't get raped again but also to make sure that her significant other never finds out about her cavernous vagina. In her adult years her vagina was so busted that she had to use one of the dragonballs or a similar sized object as a plug just to make sure she doesn't leak urine on her panties.

When Mai was turned into a kid again she though that this would repair her ruined vagina which is why she made sure they ended up being made too young for pilafs tastes. After being turned into a child again she realized that her adoptive father had stretched her even earlier so her vagina was still destroyed and thus she kept being a prude even after being turned into a child.

Not everything is bad though since she was able to steal the dragonball by smuggling it out in her vagina.
She became a mercenary because of her smuggling skills by the way. I think that's most of her lore from the new databooks.

kill yourself, fag

which databook is this from?

>which databook is this from?
it's called "his ass"

The 2 timelines split when Trunks went back in the past.
Then they took completely different paths the day the Cyborgs attacked. That day in FT timeline Piccolo died.

So for your theory to be valid they should have used the Dragon Balls after that day in the other timeline, but Piccolo was already dead.

Yes, I don't buy the fact that Trunks coming back and meeting Goku, giving him the medicine and killing Freezer, altered the events for Pilaf.

Makes no sense that he used the Dragon Balls in FT timeline before the cyborgs attacked and didn't do it in the original one until after Buu saga.

To me Toriyama simply forgot or doesn't care at all. Mei is a child in the past now so she also is in the future somehow, even if the events there are completely different from a long time before.

Also FT now has blue hair for some reason and doesn't go SSj.

It goes along with the story so far pretty well.. I was just wondering.

Is there any more?

>Yes, I don't buy the fact that Trunks coming back and meeting Goku, giving him the medicine and killing Freezer, altered the events for Pilaf.
Well that's your problem. We don't know how a a seemingly minor change can affect the world as a whole. You know, the butterfly effect and all that.

Seems Pilaf is pretty strict when it comes to Mai meeting guys

We don't know when the main timeline Pilaf made the wish, we didn't see him at all during Z. It could have been around the Trunks Saga for all we know.

women don't pee from their vagina

the whole Pilaf gang is like that

Hah, adorable. Also, Bulma is lewd.

is this actually canon or worth watching?

That's the joke. The Pilaf Gang, the bad guys, were incredibly pure while Bulma, the heroine, was incredibly lewd.

It's canon

Also. no dirty jokes allowed.
Fourth wall breaking on the other hand..

not much has changed in this regard

what with that poop stick?

dr slump reference?

>would post doujin covers and the like of Mai occasionally in DB threads
>only get a couple responses or "who?"
>now everyone posts about Mai and meme on her death
BANDWAGONERS, ALL OF YOU

I always liked Mai. It's just that GT killed my hopes. The fact that the Pilaf Gang came back is easily my favorite thing about BoG/Super.

Did they fug?

you can't fug the dead

No. Mai is too prude. And future Trunks is too beta, unlike present Trunks who is alpha as fuck.

Yes, you can. You shouldn't, but you definitely can.

>No. Mai is too pure
ffy

She ate his meat and he touched her pussy

>present trunks is alpha as fuck

Present Trunks is literally a faggot

wait, didnt trunks went back to his timeline to cure goku or something? why is he dead or bad now?

>literally

No. You're a moron. Not literally you illiterate fuck. Figuratively. FFS!! It's not that hard!

>has an underling (Goten)
>does whatever he fucking wants and no one can stop him
>already had best girl as a girlfriend at age 10 in the movie versions of Super
>will likely have best girl as a girlfriend at age 10 soon in Super too
>literally a bundle of sticks
Envy is a sin, user.

They're so cute together. It's a shame Toei didn't have the balls to show more of their daily life before killing her off.

yeah. it's a real shame

Pilaf never showed up in DBZ so it can have honestly happened at any time before the Androids

There's always flashback episodes

It would probably be mostly hand holding and Eskimo kisses

>That's the joke. The Pilaf Gang, the bad guys, were incredibly pure while Bulma, the heroine, was incredibly lewd.
Remember back in the beginning, when Bulma was forced to wear the bunny suit because it was the only set of clothes available in the van? She put on the bunny ears despite not needing to. She was always a horny little girl.

Yeah. She probably gave Goku the succ every time they weren't on screen.

>Present Trunks is literally a faggot
Based on what little we saw of him in the end of Z, not really

If so. Trunks at least makes progress

I've always liked Pilaf Gang since little, they had this badass chinese dictatorial thing going on, yet they were harmless as fuck YET they managed to trigger very dangerous events in the story, but can you blame me when there wasn't anything new with the for decades and genuinely thought that Toriyama fogot them like he did with Lunch?

Not with that attitude.

I was one of the few posting Mai in old threads with you
Still. It's nice to see a few more people posting her now

>MFW Black Goku turns out to be Launch Potara-fused with dead Goku.
>MFW she's rampaging because she didn't get Tien's dick.

>sneezes
>turns super saiyan
>even angrier

>Has Ki-infused machine guns.
>Future Mai takes them after Launchku is defeated.
>Fights along Future Trunks

Toriyama pls.

if only future Mai remembered she was a comic relief character

She gives Trunks some relief, that's for sure.

Same as Goku, he looked 5 until the tournament where he fought Piccolo

Why is this couple so cute?

Cause it's pseudo canon /ss/, while mixing in a couple of other fetishes too.

>porky is smiling
I like dragonball

of course he would

For some reason they just work like that.

Remember that no one is allowed to have fun in the Future Trunks timeline.

Japanese joke that doesn't translate well.

He was a horny kid and Bulma was genuinely a horrible person to him. Of course he'd enjoy watching her get raped.

Fanfiction.net

>you will never tickle Mai by kissing her ticklish feet

>timeline autism

Kill yourself

I guess so

loli chichi is best chichi

who is cp 68?

Ranphan. She was a jobber who lost to another jobber in the first tournament in DB.

>we will never get a fanservice episode with Chi-Chi wearing her battle bikini outfit again.

Come on Toei, do something right for once.

keep hoping user

Mai's the kind of girl who needs to be taught how to loosen up a little. Bulma will be the right kind of mother in law to help her.

She probably also insisted on teaching Trunks how to fuck before letting him even meet Mai.