Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/1990-12-20/sports/sp-9743_1_flag-decals
youtube.com/watch?v=OhrrGu2rcZ4
nytimes.com/1991/01/27/sports/sports-of-the-times-once-again-it-s-the-star-spangled-super-bowl.html?mcubz=3
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/1991/01/27/sports/sports-of-the-times-once-again-it-s-the-star-spangled-super-bowl.html?mcubz=3
youtube.com/watch?v=N_lCmBvYMRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck white people and fuck america

I guess you nfl payers better call for the anthem to be banned huh.

Interesting if true

Look at all those sources.

Do people in america not seperate the military for patriotism? You can love your nation without being a literally slave to your government.

Isnt the military apolitical?
You dumb fag

>NFL players started coming on the field for the National Anthem in 2009
Sources needed

It isnt, google any football game prior to that

It's almost as if this whole thing was set up.... hmmmmm...

But who would do such a thing....

It isn't.

Sharts are such sheeples lol

December 20, 1990

NEW YORK — NFL players will wear American flag decals on their helmets, starting in this weekend's games.

"This presentation of the American flag is a very appropriate method for the NFL clubs and players to affirm their support for the men and women of our armed forces on duty in Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf," Commissioner Paul Tagliabue said today.

articles.latimes.com/1990-12-20/sports/sp-9743_1_flag-decals

>NFL players have never been on field for the national anthem prior to 2009
I going to shoot and hang these fucking jews

>these players never got a say
They could get another job

>Never had choice
>Paid

Pick one retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhrrGu2rcZ4

false

Technically yes, the military has strict rules for personnel to avoid looking too political (ie., what they can post while in uniform for social media).

However, everyone knows the US military is heavily conservative, and recruits from a large pool of conservatives.

Their ass is their source

You have clearly never been in any branch of service. Also, you're a leaf.

what do sources on a picture matter? nobody is going to take the time to type a fucking hyperlink into their address bar. I could write any stupid shit I like, make up a long, complicated fake link and stick it in the image, and dumbasses would eat it up.

Published: January 27, 1991

"We've become the winter version of the Fourth of July celebration," said the commissioner of the N.F.L., Paul Tagliabue, in response to a question Friday at his annual news conference, known as the football equivalent of the State of the Union message.

"It was a conscious effort on our part to bring the element of patriotism into the Super Bowl," Pete Rozelle, the former N.F.L. commissioner

nytimes.com/1991/01/27/sports/sports-of-the-times-once-again-it-s-the-star-spangled-super-bowl.html?mcubz=3

Archived that for you
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/1991/01/27/sports/sports-of-the-times-once-again-it-s-the-star-spangled-super-bowl.html?mcubz=3

Hi Rabbi

So how is africa doing nigger?

In fact, if you want a rough order of conservatism from greatest to least (just my experience) it goes roughly

Marines > Air Force (lots of evangelical christians in the USAF) > Army = Navy

If those dates are correct, why do your figures begin at 2011 instead of 2009? What are you trying to hide?

>pic related is the national anthem at Super Bowl VI, when no one alleges the DOD was paying anyone anything.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

fake news
youtube.com/watch?v=N_lCmBvYMRs

one of the political parties hates our country which makes it difficult to be apolitical when your job is to defend the country

>2009
Thanks obama

Yes. No.

In the public eye, they are to be impartial. From my experience, my unit is nearly all right wingers. The only ones who were not, we're those fresh from ROTC. Which would explain a lot...

I was seeing something right before the election, that roughly 67% of the ARMY is right leaning. Of those, mostly made up of lower enlisted and field grade. The top brass making up majority of those that are left leaning.

I can only assume the other branches of the US military are about the same.

Ah that would be a no. The Air Force is liberal and cucked as fuck.

>recruits from a large pool of poor rural retards

so it's obama's fault?

Jews.

Bullshit. Sports teams across the U.S. have had paused for the National Anthem before games for fucking decades. Fucking 50's at least.

Don't even try to pretend like being respectful for the National Anthem at sporting events only started in 2011 fuck out of here with your lies.

2009 correction