Hindu genocide by mudslimes

Mudslimes eradicated hindu from Afghanistan, Pakistan, bangaldesh and now they are eradicating Buddhist /hindu in Myanmar, why aren't being hindu used as a right wing media tool, why the silence on hindu genocide?
afp.com/en/news/23/mass-grave-28-hindus-found-myanmar-army

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you need us to promote you? You're the 'World superpower by 2020", take back Pakistan and do what you must to protect the Hindus.

t. Paki

T. Poo

indians are pakis too you know

Pakistan broke off from India, not the other way around

t. Harfoot
Yes and your language is closest to a sanskrit in the slavs

Its just gonna keep spreadin' if you mudniggers will not stop sandniggers from doing it.

get out of my country

>Yes and your language is closest to a sanskrit in the slavs
big if true

Yes while the (((human rights))) commission will come and bomb us

It is true, Sanskrit has the same ancestors as the European languages

You can cherrypick stuff like this out of like 30 languages

Funny that more than half of Myanmar muslims aren't Rohingyas and yet I haven't heard about them getting genocided and shit, only the Rohingyas

Same thing happened in China where Uyghur muslims are getting discriminated by Chinse government while the majority of Chinese muslims (the Hui) can live normally and peacefully

Latin and ancient Greek both share most of those words as well, we just happen to have lived in an isolated swamp for the better part of the last two millennia.

Ah yes, the good Muslim argument
Nigga read into proto indo European languages, it's well established historical fact

Probably because if the genocide of Hindus is used as a cause for genociding muslims, then the media is going to get all high and mighty about "omg you right wingers are literally Hitler" why anyone is afraid of being called a Nazi at this point is beyond me. Just embrace it. Embrace the genocide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages
Try again.

Forgot pic

but it's the truth, only Rohingyas and Uyghurs get discriminated

No we won't embrace the genocide in India but we have little to no control on what goes on in the subcontinent

Spoken like a true superpower.
Time to project that influence.

who cares?

This. Why do (((globalists))) have so much interest on sucking the muslim cock?

let's trigger some pajeets

Limitless amounts of petro-money?
Seems logical, they can buy anyone and everyone.

You do realize the rohingyas were discriminated against by fellow Muslims, and tbqh I don't believe Chinese media enough to trust they dindu nuffin, I've read reports of terrorists activities in China which are suppressed to save face and continue having the support of majority Muslims

Maybe if they were less shitty people...

Saudi Arabia.
Their oil money is in everything.

>migration happens before the iron age
>Pakistan follows Dalit religion for 300 years before Islamic invasion
Really activates my almonds

Who gives a shit about south asia lmao they dont buy our cars so why am I to give a shit

absolutely haram

The text is bad

Judgmental prick. Do something better before emmiting a judgment.

who cares about this derka-derka curry falafel nonsense.

they all eat shit, so yeah.

And your media always spread fake news about discrimination of Muslim in China..
When it's not true at all..
Your media is not different with yellow page news..

What does 'our' media even mean Rasheed, India has free press every news agency reports on what it wants

>The text is bad

Pajeet told me...think about that!

Thx Francebro!

>India has free press

India doesn't even have toilets

It should read yogi, it will make a lot of sense

Rude

No you cannot "cherry pick", all languages show their lineage and origins.

Even if your statement was legit it would STILL MEAN THAT WE DID NOT COME FROM AFREEKA, ya dumb shit.

WE were your Kings. You were genetically bred as the third wave of humans built by the Anunaki to be nothing more than slaves to them and nothing more than your cock/baser instincts.

Whites were created before you and are literally "from the gods". Our people left this world and some of us stayed behind to keep order. Why do you think Blue Eyes rule all? We only pull back to let you all destroy things and yourselves just enough to make it easier for us to keep said control.

Seriously, think about it.... Our cultures (white and Asian) say we came from the gods. Yours say the gods came from the sky for a reason. Why u think Hitler and NASA and White folks sought out alien races(the Nordic) and space tech? You people sure as shit dindu nuffin.

Yes Free Press, Free Press to Spread Fake News, Propaganda, Hoax without responsibility..
Even Chink State Controlled Media was hundred times more worth than Poo Media..

>Later they all pooed in the loo, did you?

Say it in an Indian accent

Kek, take them in where is the Muslim ummha now?

6 million shut up murderer

>typically poo reply
>not an argument

>makes no argument

Are Hindus bro-tier like Sikhs?

>shits pant without opening cloth

HINDU IN LOO
in all seriousness though fuck Muslims and Mecca must be destroyed

No
(You)

>tfw you realize it's cheaper to pay pr firms for political victories than win them legitimately

>Pic source: op's ass (shankhnad)
>misleading cherrypicked pics in the pic
>no stats
>Name calling instead of proof
I mean what would i expect from you india. Indian streat quality bait

The stats are true and were posted by an Indian right wing site

Fuck off Aboo.

>Kashmiri hindu front
Based sven

Give me the stats daddy >.<
I'll show you my bobs and vagene ;)))

The bangaldeshi genocide of Hindu is a well known fact and you can read about the rohingyas population from freedom till today, you do realize Muslim were 2 percent of the Indian population during independence and now they are 18 percent, right?

Lol paki is replacing you britcucks

Thanks swede

Please India, take a lesson from the West and stamp out your slime problem without any mercy. Just get rid of them before they do the same to you.

P O O
O
O
and saged