Perverted serial sexter Anthony Weiner arrived at a Manhattan court Monday morning to learn if he'll do hard time or...

Perverted serial sexter Anthony Weiner arrived at a Manhattan court Monday morning to learn if he'll do hard time or get off with probation for sending sick messages to a 15-year-old girl.

The disgraced pol appeared gaunt and wore a navy suit and pale green tie. He sat in the courtroom still sporting his wedding band, though he is going through a divorce from Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton.

There was no sign of Abedin at the courthouse. Sentencing will begin at 10 a.m.

Weiner’s stunning personal and political fall from grace — from a rising-star congressman to a registered sex offender — is set to enter a new phase when Judge Denise Cote sentences him Monday in Manhattan Federal Court.
Prosecutors are asking for two years behind bars.
Weiner, 53, is seeking probation. His lawyers have argued he is sick and needs therapy, not incarceration.

Weiner pleaded guilty on May 19 to transmitting obscene material to a minor, tearfully telling the judge, “I have a sickness, but I do not have an excuse.”

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/weiner-sentence-jail-time-sexting-minor-months-prison-anthony-a7966381.html
thedailybeast.com/anthony-weiner-sentenced-to-21-months-in-prison
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((He))) wont serve a day in prison. House arrest for six months and probation: predicktion

The Jews won't give him any time and will be memory healed.

you dumb fat fucker. he just got sentenced to 21 months in jail. god why are you people so dumb?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/weiner-sentence-jail-time-sexting-minor-months-prison-anthony-a7966381.html

see

can you guys show a little compassion for once?

>please show compassion for this corrupt leftist kike who was working to undermine Western civilization and is also a pedo

NO MENTION OF THE FACT HE IS MARRIED TO HILLARY CLINTON'S TOP PERSONAL AIDE

NYT and pedo democrats, birds of a feather

oh anthony weiner also made a deal with the prosecution that he wont appeal any sentence from 21-24 months, so he will be in jail within a week lol.

Anthony Weiner Sentenced to 21 Months in Prison for Sexting Teen Girl
thedailybeast.com/anthony-weiner-sentenced-to-21-months-in-prison

Learn how to read you dumb fucking leaf nigger.

It's not going to just be 21 months in prison, He'll also spend at least 15 years to life on the sex offender registry.

I wonder what he meant by this

boo hoo

maybe the Nortorious RBG will reduce age of censent to 12 and President Hillary will pardon him in 2020. Keep praying to Moloch you sick fuck.

>Carlos Danger
What this is third time in the cookie jar. But this time it’s with jailbait. I don’t know her w I feel about him getting some real time,is he going to a state prison?

He's going to federal prison.. He might end up either in Colorado (with Jared Fogel) Or North Carolina. That's were the feds usually send sex offenders.

Found the pedo.

he held his son with his dick diamonds in one of the photos tho...