1100 POUNDS

1100 POUNDS

HOW DO YOU GET THAT FUCKING FAT?

Anyway press S to spit on her fat grave

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154897/Dead-obese-woman-body-fat-set-building-cremation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The gibs kept coming and they just kept coming and they just kept coming and they just kept coming

i just want to point out

there is no way a person reaches that weight without another person feeding him every 5 minutes.
it was clearly an abuse, most people can't even afford to eat that much. especially when you can't hold a job

lol yes you can. food is one of the cheapest things in the world at this point, and the cheapest stuff is what makes people fat

>The gibs kept coming and they just kept coming and they just kept coming and they just kept coming

and they just kept coming and they just kept coming and they just kept coming and they just kept coming and they just kept coming and they just kept comingand they just kept coming and they just kept coming and they just kept coming

Slide thread, not political. Sage.

S

they have feeders. Sick people flock around these and feed them food to get larger. people with fetishes and other issues, compasion gone amok

that's over 10,000 calories a day.
so about 50-100$ a day just for food. no way.
maybe that's possible if you are an american and food is often 1-5 dollars at fast food places

*snorts snot from deep inside sinus'*

S

PAY

People who get like this usually have an enabling husband with a fat fetish.

THICC
H
I
C
C

The obvious problem is that they were treating her weight loss...

>looses 200kg in two month.
arount 1 kg of fat a day.

Do you even have any idea what amount of calories that is?
Do you imagine how much you have to eat to maintain such a weight?

you have to think about egyptian food prices here

a pound of dry pasta costs you between 20-30 cents at most and rice and beans and other stuff like thus is fucking cheap. Als staple ingredients, including cooking oil are subsidized. So the financial aspect shouldn't be a problem for everybody except the really poor people

why do thoughtless faggots try to pretend that america is the only place you can get cheap, shitty food? you cant ACTUALLY believe that, right???

Apparently she had a rare water retention disease, so not all fat

burgers are mad because the fatest woman in the world is not american

no you can't! these people cannot shop for themself or even go to the bathroom

no way a human person reaches that weight without support from others

Imagine how long it took to cremate this sack of filth.

food is outrageous here. Its all sugar and other fucked up stuff. You can easily eat 5000-10000 calories a day and not even know it.

Someone post that oreo milkshake that's like 6000 calories.
It really isn't out of the realm of possibility for Americans to be so fat.

500kg is insane. I once saw a 330kg person in a hospital and he was fucking obscenely fat. They had to get a pair of firefighters who would carry him out on a special stretcher because he couldn't walk anymore.

Bingo. For every one of these whales, there is always at least one designated feeder. Getting to that weight requires such an extraordinary number of calories that feeding such a person is essentially a full-time job.

how is it even possible to let yourself get this fat

I'm honestly not sure if they would be allowed. That amount of fat burning would create a hell of a grease fire

her weight in explosives is one big boom

im not saying that, im saying that you dont have to be rich to get this fat, there are tens of thousands of obese sheboons that are fed entirely on foodstamps.

gotta eat big to get big
stale b8

F

Are you still living with your parents or are you just retarded?
$100 for 10.000kcal or food?
Rather like 10-15€/$ a day.

Eating essentially nonstop. Basal metabolic rate will scale up as you get even fatter, so this lady probably got a point where she needed ~7000+ calories daily to not lose any weight, let alone gain any. This is the eating equivalent of climbing Everest with no oxygen.

What is the difference between the fatty Eman and Fatshaming Friday?

Fatshaming Friday can be revived.

my bad. but still to maintain/get 1000lbs you need an extended budget

not arguing that you can get fat an be poor, as you mentioned there are a lot of exmples on foodstamps but 1000lbs is just extreme

This one will need quite a few.

S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S

well you must keep in mind that addicted people tend to forgoe other expenses for the sake of feeding their selfish desires. smackheads will sell their own children to pimps for 50 bucks, whats to say a fatass wont steal cable and power from their neighbors in order to extend their food budget? not even to mention the fact that landlords in nigged neighborhoods are terrified to evict their tenants for anything.

5500kcal not that hard...........

i have actually fapped to this video

36, thank fuck i hope this creature was too fat to breed
darwin was right, now humans kill them with excess of food instead of starving

link?

Bring back Fatshaming Friday.

Severe mental illness.

just look up bbw shitting, there are tons of them

Nurse, hand me the flencing knife...

so its true you can subsist on nothing but potatoes then

>TFW I was a fatty in highscool, but dropped the weight once I was out of the house.
>Started lifting to prevent skinnyfat mode and discovered that my squats were 120 lbs higher than they should be for starting weight.
While that guy is definitely a faggot, there is some truth there in that fat people have overbuilt legs just from standing around and walking.

It was the downfall of the Irish. They became specialized like Pandas on bamboo.

Thicc Muslim Women!

Does Egypt have gibs?

To be fair she was losing weight, it's just that she became so fat that she ruined her internal organs beyond repair. It's sad really. I blame her feeder relatives.

Now that she is dead, does that mean no more 3rd world starvation?

is this a slavic nobleman

CUT OUT THE ETERNAL CARB

Why you do this?

Just think of the savings to car mods, not needing to buy suspension parts to get low.

Im a fat fuck at 280 and feel pretty shitty. I can't begin to imagine what giant fatasses like that feel.

post your fridge

You've reminded me of something hilarious I used to see regularly when I was in high school. The vice principal was a 550 pound tub of lard, and drove a tiny Honda. When he'd get out of the car, the suspension would get stuck at full compression for a good ten seconds before it popped back up.

>2 would of been super cute if she lost wieght and got fit, instead she went full Jaba.

Life is cruel

>Cheap soda costs $1 per 2 liter
> 2 liter has 800 calories
> 8000 calories cost $10

Yeah but the difference is pandas are cute. The Irish are ugly potato monkeys.

>Average woman is 5'7'' in Egypt according to dubious Arab statistics
>1100 lbs at 5'7'' requires 7k calories a day to maintain weight

That isn't as ridiculous as I thought, but still tho, simply eating 2k calories a week would cause you to lose at least 4 lbs a week.

You know when you're hungry, and you and your friends order pizza, and the pizza arrives, and you open the box, and take out a slice and bring it up to your mouth....? That feeling you get that IN THAT MOMENT YOU ARE HAPPY....? That feeling is what fat people are constantly chasing. Constantly.

Everything else in life, including looking down at their own bodies, is anxiety and depression. Only in that moment of eating, are they happy.

>and your friends
You should make examples that Sup Forumsacks can relate to.

People like this shouldn't be allowed to exist. Put them out of their misery.

AMERILAR-

nvm its a pyramilard

They need to float her out to sea

I mean for years, yes. Various deficiencies in certain vitamins and amino acids will result in health issues over time. Even if that fat shit lost the weight she'd be looking at digestive tract medical complications for the rest of her short life

Are people really this fucking stupid?

Literally all you have to do is read the fucking nutrition label and say "hmmm, this will be horrible for me, I won't have it."

Self fucking control. Learn about it.

>HOW DO YOU GET THAT FUCKING FAT?

Eating too much?

There's big business in fat people.

hope you goys paid your taxes, gotta shove more food down that niggers throat.

F

fuck off nigger

That fat fuck and the owner of the horse who allowed this should be charged with animal cruelty. That horse looks so agitated and in pain.

AHAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO BE A EURO NIGGER LMAOOOOO 2,500 calories is like $2

The feeders are the worst part, I delivered about 300$ worth of Mexican food to a fat bedridden fuck. During delivery found out my SS tax pays this fuckers meals and the loser feeding him gets paid too. Welfare and SS prevent nature from dealing with these pieces of shit the way God intended.

american trucks are built ford tough.

Heroin is pretty cheap these days and it would have the opposite effect as well as make her happy.

How can you be cruel to an animal? It has no rights? If you support animal cruelty laws then you support nigger rights

how does it feel to not be human?

I'm an Anglo I'm the purest human, we were made in the image of God this is why the British Empire and British Anglo Culture dominates the world,

you're a polish jew abomination which is why all you can do is shitpost.

you have all the destructive tendencies of the jew and none of the intelligence.

Lol
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154897/Dead-obese-woman-body-fat-set-building-cremation.html

most people don't read the nutrition label.
Its also easy to assume that something isnt that horrible for you especially if its just some basic ingredients. What you fail to realize is the fucked up stuff they do to the bread just to make it cheaper or "taste better".
I was buying a type of juice(white cranberry, either juicy juice brand or kroger brand cant remember) for a while and started drinking it regularly thinking I was doing good by substituting soda with the juice. I looked at the label one day and saw it was stuffed full of corn syrup. Why would juice have corn syrup added? Most of the others didnt from the same brand. They fuck with all kinds of food.