The true litmus test of any so-called "free country" is whether it is illegal or not to burn its respective flag

The true litmus test of any so-called "free country" is whether it is illegal or not to burn its respective flag.

>implying
the real test is whether or not we can shoot commies since commies are anti-freedom.

The nihilist flag was already taken.

So the fucking futurama episode.

>authoritarian left
Why parasites should have same rights as humans
>pseudo intelectuals
>feelings over facts
>usucesfull
>statisticly uglier

Dunno, 'cos I've got better things to do than watch "Futurama"

>some retard projecting

I never claimed to be "authoritarian left" keep dancing around the issue, though.

Quite the opposite. Somalia doesn't give a shit if you burn their flag but good luck living a good life there.

So for that matter, it's just as free as the US, because its not illegal there either

>Somalia
>More freedom than the US
Thank you for the chuckle my retarded friend

>Dunno
>'cos
You should start by learning English you fucking neanderthal

Eat my shit.

There, better?

I wouldn't give a fuck if people burnt the flag of my country as long as they paid for it. It's a piece of fabric. People put way too much value in material things...

The true litmus test for any "free country" is whether it's illegal or not to protest Communists and Antifa.

Why?

Walking down the street in either place can get you shot, and you're either being robbed by pirates in one, or the tax man in the other...
my doubly-retarded friend.

Burning a flag would fall under the category of "liberties", sure you can do it, no one can stop you, but don't be surprised if some one who differs with you on WHY you are trying to make your pathetic virtue signaling statement breaks your jaw for you and has you eating through a straw for six weeks. In fact, as things are right now it wold not surprise me at this point if such would probably occur and one might even suspect a jury would find your attacker innocent.

THAT is freedom. Have fun.

wroooong, this the true litmus test

,also become pirat
→ → → → → → → →
→ → → → → → → →
→ → → → → → → →
→ → → → → → → →

t. person who thinks he'll be the one running the death squads

It's legal to protest those peacefully everywhere

It is legal to burn it; Traditionally its only burned if it has aged so much that it begins to fall apart, or hit the ground, and is retired as such honorably. If people decide to beat the shit out of someone for burning the flag, then THEYRE NOT FREE FROM COBSEQUENCE HEHEHEH

When done in a dignified manner it is often the only way to dispose of many country's flags.

Then move to Somalia. It's far cheaper over there so clearly you'd have a better life :^)

No thanks, my points still stand tho :)