Why are Blaqs Hate Usa much So

Why do these nap head faggots hate em so much em.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20090811090257/http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1153364/1/index.htm
cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/index.html
hrw.org/sites/default/files/related_material/Race and Drugs.pdf
usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/
youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don’t hate the USA. They hate white people.

>p head faggots hate em so much em.
You brought them to the US in the first place. Maybe they want to go back to Africa?

why are we talking about this retarded shit?
anyone who watches niggers make millions colliding into each other in between advertisements is a fucking idiot

>Trump: We need to fix America
>Sup Forums: Yeah MAGA!
>NFL players: We need to fix America
>Sup Forums: FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL NIGGGERS THIS COUNTRY IS PERFECT

Really oodles your noodles

I'm just glad I habe an excuse top why I don't watch nigger concussion ball

fuck drumpf n fuck white people

They brought in around 300k, not the ~30millions now in the US

Brainwashed and manipulated by the talmudic media.

They're paid entertainers, why is this such a hard concept to grasp? They do what their told.

>Trump: ...by helping industries create jobs, lowering taxes for everyone and repealing Obamacare
>Sup Forums: MY MAN
>NFL players: ...by disrespecting the flag and asking G mo money for dem programz, Trayvor Martin dindu nuffin he wuz gud boi
>Sup Forums: they're not even pretending to be normal anymore
Truly enriches the thinking faculty.

No one cares what african handegg players think of politics. They make a profession of smashing their skulls together to the point of brain damage, and now they want to actually use this same brain to resolve social tensions? nah.

it's always easier to blame someone else for the endemic problems of your 'peoples'

I wonder how many of those who kneel actually give any significant money to their communites and do any kind of social work at all, instead of spending it all in sneakers, cars, hos and drugs

They're easiest to brain wash

Those educated black men have degrees. Bet you don't have one OP.

truth. only eternally poor people watch sports.

>[nasal overload intensifies]

They don't. They're just showing support for transgenders by getting down on their knees to suck that dick

This. FPBP. Thanks for playing, goys.

They're a bunch of niggers, that's why.
Admittedly, it would suck to admit that you are 100x better off compared to your cousins in Africa for being the descendant of a slave in America.

>that one white guy though

False. They don't hate America or White people they just aren't proud of it. If I am going to stand up and make a pledge this nation better be great. The only thing that makes this nation good and not decent is the freedom of speech that's it. This nation is just above average we don't excel at anything, we don't even have a decent fucking Healthcare system. The aren't kneeling because they hate America they are kneeling because they aren't proud of it and they know it can be 500% better.

There's always going to be one idiot who thinks he's black.

Sounds like you're looking to seize the means of production there, comrade.

buttblasted nazifagtard detected.

This is a retarded way to get people on your side. Most Americans just see this as unpatriotic. The people already on your side are going to stay on your side, the people in the middle just see this as disrespect.

Why don't they actually try advocating for their cause using statistics and and well-thought out arguments. All they have are anecdotes to racism.

Oh wait. Probably because almost everything they're complaining about can be debunked by data. The only thing that is hard to argue against is why blacks receive longer prison sentences, taking priors into consideration.

Shave.
Dry off.
Dress.
Leave the bath house, faggot.

OPERATION BOOMSTICK

"Diversity is strength," they say.

The only people I see complaining about this are right wingers.

What has been debunked by data?

most of them dont actually finish their degrees in college

I don't have one

I have three

>Founding fathers were Ok with slavery
>Founding fathers literally say the US is for white people
What surprises me, is that they haven't left to Africa already.

yet they're still more successful

>Why do niggers do anything

It's a mystery, desu senpai.

Cultural friction / incompatibility.

Related to your example, professional sports.
They have been raised to throw violent fits in order to have their wants fulfilled.
We have been programmed to supply them.

How 'bout them Jets?

Blacks just like pissing off white people. I've seen this my whole life. They think we'll just rage ourselves to death or something and then they be free.

WE STAND FOR THE ANTHEM

PROTESTING THE ANTHEM
IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

>Educated black good boys who dindu nuffin hate USA

Okay, but why tho.

If fans shouted "get on your knees" every time they came out at the beginning of the game it would stop all this.

I dunno em, it's beacause em, the USA em, was oppressive em, to thier peoples em.

Blacks are sheep. They all talk the same, dress the same, and listen to the same music. One guy kneels, then they all do it.

>using wealth as a barometer for success
Wow, I guess Miley Cyrus sure is the pinnacle of what it means to be human.

American blacks are based because they hate the zionist empire known as the USA, which is the cause of practically every fucking problem on earth.

No USA, no communism; the USSR would have failed in its infancy were it not for the US support of the bolsheviks and then lend lease.

Meanwhile American whites are all hurr muh izreal muh chozuns muh trump who says he's the best thing to ever happen to Israel hurr holocaust holocaust holocaust evil krauts/saddam/gaddafi/north korea/Iran/Russia rrrrreeeeeeee.

Kneegroes gonna knee

t. unknown poor beta

blacks are like that unruly kid in the shopping mall that complains and cries until their mom buys them what they want

people continue to indulge and appease them because of the 'muh slavery' argument. Even a thousand years from now, blacks will still use 'muh slavery' to grandstand.

>pretending to know me

>American blacks are based because they hate the zionist empire known as the USA, which is the cause of practically every fucking problem on earth.

Honestly, I wanted to shit on this post, but fuck me I can't

Dominicanbro, you may be onto something

>educated
>degree
topcuck

The point is nobody knows who you are retard. You're nothing compared to them.

>Why are Blaqs Hate Usa much So
What language is this?

"Racial injustice"

This is what kaepernick said in 2016

"I’m going to continue to stand with the people that are being oppressed. To me, this is something that has to change. When there’s significant change and I feel that flag represents what it’s supposed to represent, and this country is representing people the way that it’s supposed to, I’ll stand.

This stand wasn’t for me. This is because I’m seeing things happen to people that don’t have a voice, people that don’t have a platform to talk and have their voices heard, and effect change. So I’m in the position where I can do that and I’m going to do that for people that can’t.

It’s something that can unify this team. It’s something that can unify this country. If we have these real conversations that are uncomfortable for a lot of people. If we have these conversations, there’s a better understanding of where both sides are coming from."

There is no racial injustice. There are reasons police shoot blacks unproportionally, they commit more fucking crime.

Honestly think that most of them don't even know why they are taking a knee, they're just doing it cuh trumps racis

dumb people dont deserve political opinions. you dont have free speech at work. name one job where they let you put whatever slogan u want on your uniform , especially when dealing with the public. the flag and anthem are the 2 main uniting forces in our county. so how is protesting unity promoting unity?

we never should have given them their freedom. They were more useful in the fields.

I thought OPs pic was the dudes name
>T'akin Aknee

underwater basket weaving isn't a real degree user

this is where were at now

>Arguing with someone on Sup Forums who's literal argument is
>You're poor and stupid

Like are you really that poor and stupid?

>You're nothing compared to them.
According to what standard? Fame? Money? Most NFL players have very short careers and don't make a very large sum of money. Additionally, a large number of them end up physically, financially, and mentally broken.

Why don't you hold his pocket too, submissive broads do that. Even if those idiots all knew wtf they are kneeling for, protesting Zionist USA during the couple minutes we set aside to honor the fallen who were protecting their families and brothers not zionism, is a totally degenerate thing to do. Kneel after the anthem, or halftime or literally any other time.

What's hilarious is that police don't even shoot blacks unproportionally and they actually kill MORE white people annually.

Let that sink in for a second.

>According to a 2009 Sports Illustrated article, 78% of National Football League (NFL) players are either bankrupt or are under financial stress within two years of retirement

>web.archive.org/web/20090811090257/http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1153364/1/index.htm

The standard of having any worth to society.

Obviously.

the dumbass nigger forgot to list one single example or instance of "racial injustice" in america

i can list one right now: affirmative action and diversity unfairly discriminates against whites and east asians based solely on race

>running around in circles for 17 minutes out of a 3.5 hour advertisement-laden timeblock is worthwhile to society
top lmao, kid. you need better "arguments"

Yeah man, blacks are never unfairly treated by police based on their race. Oh wait.

>cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/index.html

t. unknown poor beta

>Be extremely reckless and financially irresponsible
>Spend your money mindlessly on cars and homes, gifts for your "homies" in the hood.
>Somehow end up broke after this

Well no shit. If I had even 1 year of a bench-warmer's salary, I'd be doing very very well for myself. It's no fucking excuse, these guys are just retarded with money.

Niggas finally bown down to amrican anthem, as they should have long ago.

>create Liberia for nogs that want to go back
>what could go wrong
>literally the worst nation on earth
I think we should revive the Liberia meme and send more over there. It's a hellhole, but it's their hellhole.

You nigger, that's an anecdote. You don't argue with stories, ffs. Obviously mistreatment by the police happens to EVERY race. You need to consider if it's a widespread problem. Even if you could recite me 20 anecdotes, that's not indicative of a racial problem.

>CNN

Why do people still use this site as a source. It completely discredits your argument.

13% of the population commits well over 50% of the annual violent crime. taking into account that 90% of all prisoners are males, you can make the logical conclusion that about 7% of the population (nigger males) commit over 50% of violent crime. it's called pattern recognition

also, you are statistically more likely to die to police in an encounter if you are white than if you are black.

also, you just linked CNN aahahhahaHAHAHAHA nigger

also, pic related. it seems to me that "racial injustice" is self-imposed--the niggers are destroying themselves

not an argument

Then why are people all over the world trying to come live here?

I was a footballer like you but then I took the knee

>you could have a million examples that doesnt mean there's a pattern!

How is life with a single digit IQ?
>hrw.org/sites/default/files/related_material/Race and Drugs.pdf

Let me guess, this Oxford study is just an "anecdote" too?

Or instead of going
>MUH CNN HAHAH
You can watch the dashcam video in the link.

>regurgitated memes
>you just linked CNN
Which has a dashcam video on the page.
>IM NOT GOING TO LOOK AT YoUR FACTS BECAUSE I CAN JUST CALL YOUR SOURCE A MEME!

>pic
Woah it's almost like the statistical majority population is going to be the statistical majority of crime victims! Dumbass. Not to mention BLM is about shootings by government employees, which is an entirely separate issue, but that requires using your brain, so I apologize if it's hard to grasp.

Because even when they "make it" they can't run from their predispositions and the country doesn't allow them special privileges to beat and murder their wives while snorting a kilo of coke.

usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/

>implying any white men rape any black women

Fuck off, poofter.

I never got why we play the anthem at sports games here. It only really makes sense when you're playing against a foreign sports team.

>random irrelevant false statement
Uh, ok. Take your meds.

>GET THESE FACTS AWAY FROM ME FAGGOT

I'm not watching anything on CNN. Go fuck yourself and your worthless anecdotes. See how much justice blacks get in Africa.

The fact is, despite how "horrible" the lives of black Americans are in 2017 (the worst off still manage to live a better life than 80% of the world), Blacks in Africa dream of the day that they get the great privilege to live in America.

I wonder why...

Time to go back to Africa.

Did I say a million examples? Depending on what those "millions" of examples looks like compared to every other race, then it may or may not be strictly a racial problem.

From the abstract:

"The persistence of a war on drugs that disproportionately burdens black Americans
testifies to the persistence of structural racism; drug policies are inextricably connected to white efforts to maintain their dominant position
in the country’s social hierarchy"

Yes, this study isn't going to be biased AT ALL. There are perfectly reasonable explanations for why this happens, it's just the authors have a bias against whitey, so they don't critically consider an explanation.

hrw.org/sites/default/files/related_material/Race and Drugs.pdf
>These disparities cannot be explained by racial patterns of drug crime.
ahahaHAHA HAH AH AHAHA. that "study" is biased garbage

>there is more crime in niggerhoods
>omg why are police policing niggerhoods DAS RAYSISS

AJHAHJAHAH HAHAH AA

>Woah it's almost like the statistical majority population is going to be the statistical majority of crime victims
lmao you can't even manage to read a bar graph you dumb nigger

>Not to mention BLM is about shootings by government employees
well then BLM are a bunch of dumb niggers because police kill whites at a higher rate than they kill blacks. the real problem for black lives is other blacks

>but that requires using your brain, so I apologize if it's hard to grasp.
not an argument.

It unites both sides as Americans in a highly divisive setting. It's also awesome. They used to play the anthem on TV at night before shutting down programming, back when programming didn't run all night. I wish some channels still played it at midnight for the tradition.

ooga booga

>KNEEGERS

fpbp

Ay yall Kapernickelodeon a real nigga he stand fo blax all ova da country son yall need to respec his shit bro or ill go dic some wite womyn n burn sum hospital or sum shit bix nood muhfugga

>wahh muh cnn

God you're such a faggot.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE
Here, or is youtube too mainstream for your edgy ass? Justify that.

>b-but what about Africa!
>moving the goalposts this hard
HAHAHA pathetic.

Abraham Lincoln was right about niggers. They should have never been brought to America in the first place, and they should have been sent back after slavery ended. Lincoln was assassinated before he could really implement the repatriation program.

These nigs live in a developed world. Had they been born in Africa they'd be dying of malaria, dysentery, and malnutrition.

>hrw.org/sites/default/files/related_material/Race and Drugs.pdf
holy dogshit what a worthless article

they go on about how drug laws were imposed to keep the niggers down but it was the niggers themselves who pushed so hard for these drug laws in the first place

holy shit this is what passes for a social "science" journal article? AH HAHA AA HHAHAHAH AHAHA

and 78% of them are bankrupt after 2 years after leaving football, niggers blow right through their money

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf

>Here, or is youtube too mainstream for your edgy ass? Justify that.
why don't we see dashcam videos of the whites that are killed by police at a higher rate than blacks? why are the videos selectively released and covered by the kike media? makes me think

you're falling for jewish tricks, my friend

imagine sucking this much nigger dick

In high school the football players who could barely read all got A's and B's. Many NFL players can't even use proper English. I fucking hate people like you. All the stupid fucking jocks just crawled out of the fucking woodwork.

Fuck off Normie! REEEEEE!