Best state in the US?

I'm looking to move. Currently living in California, San Diego area which is tolerable at best. Before I used to live in LA county which was shit, and orange county which was the best. Still though I'm sick of losing a quarter of my check to taxes to pay for all the stupid shit this state wastes money on.

Not only that but I'm sick of the fake people. No one here is genuine, and coming from the Midwest it's completely obvious that, at least in the areas I've been, people don't care about each other here no matter how much they act like they do.

I was considering one of the smaller towns out here, which seem nice but there's still the fact that I'll be forced to support this terrible government.

move to texas.
we have jobs.
we have so many jobs that we have jobs helping others to find jobs.
/thread

People in NYC are very upfront and honest about what they think.

>fuckoffwearefull.jpg

Literally any state except New Jersey

pa is based as fuck. just dont live in the cities. kek

/thread

Go to Ohio and help keep it Red.

BEANED

If you will vote red come to colorado, we need to repeal the weed bill and remove lefty.

I know :(

Even normies hate new jersey

Georgia is best state

Move to West Virginia

I would recommend moving to North Korea, considering you live in Commiefornia

Eh, only screwed up part is Denver. Everwhere else is pretty chill.

Moved from San Diego to North Carolina. The south sucks shit dont come here

Santa Barbara and more north is best desu

Where in San Diego do you live OP?

I lived in the city, a nice area, but it started to decline. They keep making the middle school down the road bigger and bigger. Suddenly in a neighborhood that was almost exclusively white and Asian started to have a bunch of shitty people show up. Shitty cars were lining the streets and nasty kids were everywhere waiting to get picked up by their parents.

I moved to East County in an unincorporated area. It's a good substitute for now. Bought my house back in December, my house has gained 10% of its value since then. In the future, I'm looking at moving to Utah, but this will do for now.

What part of NC?

This and what part of SD did you live in?

Louisiana. Trust me.

Moved from Carlsbad to a shitty town west of Winston-Salem. Should have just moved to Northern California instead

Exactly your problem. You should have picked Charlotte or Raleigh. Hell, even Greensboro would have been better than Winston-Salem.