BACKSLIDING INTO THE BLUE PILL

Hello anons,

Have you ever had friends who you used to respect for their clarity and intelligence and that after a course of years of not keeping in contact, those friends had become blue-pilled again?

Share stories so we can develop strategies to bring them back into the light.

Personally , if you're not full 1488 and haven't unraveled the negative foundation myth of WW2, then you're more susceptible to backslide into liberal/Marxist propaganda especially if you're surrounded by a community or spouse that believes in those ideas.

pic related is a friend I used to work with.
Ever since he got married I've watched his wife correct his facebook posts. Over a course of years he was a red blooded southern American. Now hes been cucked by his liberal arts degree wife.

Shameless self-bump

sad...

Disgrace to the name chad

His name is Chad too!
How ironic....

not letting this thread die

Tell him you still think he's a racist.

Toplel, make him virtue signal and then still call him Nazi.

I had one friend that I would talk aboit conspiracy theories with, was pretty awake to the world's problems. Now that Trump won he's gone full progressive, BLM, fuck drumpf. I just want my friend back... on the plus side, I've made more friends than I've lost by becoming redpilled.

We used to go on rides around the job site and he would just say " fucking niggers " to me to gauge my reaction and see if I was red-pilled.

Now hes turned into this. ...

Anyone who backslides out of being redpilled was never truly redpilled in the first place. Once the illusion has been shattered then it's impossible to truly put it back together again.
For example, once you realise that the media is lying and manipulating you, then you surely can't ever just wake up one morning and start trusting their word at face value again. If you do, then you were never truly redpilled anyway.

Personally, I act bluepilled in public because otherwise you become a social pariah. It sounds like this guy is probably doing the same thing since his wife is a cunt and he doesn't want her to leave.

Fake virtue signaling....oh god i hope not...

I actually hope hes being sincere, that would be less of an embarrassment that posting this bullshit on jewbook so his wife will let him sniff her panties that night.

oh please you're so out of touch. the bluest women I know (over thirty) are now furious that millionaire rapists are acting like their politics matter.

heres some more unrelated cancer from my jewbook...

True, it's 100% fucking gay either way. But there might still be hope for him on some level at least. When he ends up locked out of own house after his wife changes the locks and goes away for a long weekend break with Tyrone then he will have definitely learned his lesson and might come crawling back.

You can rest assured that weaklings never get very far in life anyway.

isn't there a subreddit for this shit?
>sage

BUMP

do the same with him, message him NIGGERS and see how he responds. he might just be hiding his powerlevel since sm is a cesspool of degeneracy

i post shit like this all the time or share liberal shit. nobody knows my power levels. i go to a sjw tier university so i have to keep quiet for now.

wouldnt you be better off just not saying anything?
Why the effort?

>Personally , if you're not full 1488 and haven't unraveled the negative foundation myth of WW2, then you're more susceptible to backslide into liberal/Marxist propaganda especially if you're surrounded by a community or spouse that believes in those ideas.
Dude you're brainwashed as fuck?

Pussy is the number one source of bluepill.