Why are men treated so unfairly by the justice system?

In a society thats day by day, more and more liberal leaning, with a staple liberal value being equality, are men so unequally treated? liberals don't actually want equality do they? they want equality that suits their agenda which isn't actually real equality at all.

If an extraordinary man stabbed a woman in the leg, do you think he would simply be let off?

Judges are no longer fit for purpose, there needs to be an overhaul of the judicary system, humans shouldnt be able to impart their personal views when deciding a sentence that can alter someones life so dramatically, Who is a judge to decide who is extraordinary and who isn't and what in the fuck does that have to do with handing a sentence for a crime thats been comitted

>tinder lover
>boyfriend
wut

>someone stabs you
>want revenge
>ask a rich pompous ass-hat to lord over the proceedings

oh who cares

The fact that a judge can wake up in a bad mood and hand a sentence out that would have otherwise been less if he was in a better mood is abhorrent.

Abhorrent is the fact that a person who was stabbed is going to sleep soundly at night because they are 100% sure "powers that be" will punish the wicked.

I don't care if this makes me sound like a nigger, but I've always wanted to walk judges up to the gallows on the DOTR. The subversion of our society and culture has been progressing along through our court system(s) (among many other sources) at a very steady clip.
>oh gee Tyrone well it's ONLY your 8th DUI, let's put you on probation and give you another chance
>gosh don't worry miss, prison sure is hard for women like yourself! I know you drowned your 6 year old children and buried their bodies in the backyard but you're a mother, so it's different. 18 months probation and a $15,000 fine sound ok?

Because she's cute as fuck.

>If an extraordinary man stabbed a woman in the leg, do you think he would simply be let off?
The Jews have you brainwashed and acting unnaturally. Since the dawn of civilization, women have been more important than men. Yes, the hideous feminists and jew handlers trying to have it both ways now, but you can't change human nature.

wow wtf I love jewish subversion now

Welcome to the gynocentric society.
Where women are too precious to face danger and harm, including that which would come as a consequence of their own actions.

put your cock aside for a second and think sensibly

doesn't it go against the women are strong, powerful and anything a man can do they can do better, narrative?

>think sensibly
For a butter knife? Christ I've had girls actually draw blood and would never call police. Whites close rank and deal with their own problems rather than letting Jews get involved.

Not at all.
Gynocentrism is bet summed up as valuing women over men.
I guess you can put the pieces together.
The narrative behind it can take different forms (women are weak and should be protected ; women are strong and should be in charge ; women are precious to out society and should be kept safe and maintained, etc)

Has there ever been a man who dodged prison because of career or family reasons?
Just to be clear I'm talking about common man not (((someone))) with (((expensive lawyers))) and (((family connections))).

But this idea is in white nature. Men go off to Crusade to impress women (don Jon of Austria). When there was no war, Brits and French would get together and fight to the death in packs of 40 just to impress women. The Jews have completely subverted that instinct now and it's awful. If she were a coal burner, fetch the rope. But cute and crazy has always gotten a pass. For fuck's sake. "princess Diana" wasn't even cute and was a full-blown borderline and look at the pass she gets.

There was that guy who fucked a drunk chick, by law that's rape. But he only got a few months

If a guy did it the Judge would say....the World needs ditch diggers too.

It's pretty rare, but leniency in sentences for femal offenders is pretty common.
FFS there recently was a case in the UK of a few women abducting and torturing an autistic guy and the judge went out and said it pained him but he's have to give out sentence "as if sentencing men"

do women not realise this is only allowed to occur because men put up with it and allow it? so really their empowerment is only psuedo

I had first hand experience with these unsound judges
>inb4 lmao weed
>Go to court for possession of cannabis (misdemeanor)
>First offense, clean record otherwise
>Waiting in court with my lawyer
>Tyrone Biggums gets before judge, 4th DUI
>Wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, no lawyer
>PROBATION
>Dwayne McFuckstick gets before judge, 2nd DUI
>Wearing jeans and a Budweiser shirt, no lawyer
>PROBATION
>STAND before judge with my lawyer, tucked shirt, tie, slacks
>Have officer statement read by states attorney, cop didn't show to court
>While listening judge shows a deepening scowl
>1 month of jail, 2 years probation and bi-weekly drug testing for 1 year

Two niggers who could have brutally killed someone multiple times over, show zero respect for the court and are general scum get less time than an otherwise law abiding citizen who was caught with a plant.

Female empowerment is possible, it's called self-reliance.
It's just that very few women and men) can see past the idea that personnal security and well being is equated ti empowerment.

How many times did Tyrone smack his lips when he was in front of the judge

Fuck off junkie

I know you can appeal, but is there a way to actually get judges kicked off the bench and punished when they obviously have an agenda or whatever like in what happened to ?

He fingered her while they were both shitfaced. That's sexual assault, not rape.

And this was the boyfriend. Looks like a NEET, fat and cross-eyed. She must be batshit insane. Still cute though.

PUSSYPASS

GRANTED
R
A
N
T
E
D

men-need-not-apply.jpg

You can complain to the BAR, but they probably won't do shit

That's all he could do, nigger had no teeth, was like listening to mushmouth from the junkyard gang

>PUSSYPASS
The fact that you even use this term means you buy the Jew equality bullshit. Of course, men and women are different and should be treated differently, but also different responsibilities (why women should not vote). Womenz have only been voting for ~100 years and have already ruined our civilization. It's not natural for men and women to be treated the same, which is why our societies are fucked and going under.

Society isn't more and more liberal by the day. Liberalism is dying or dead already. Nobody has any concept of traditional liberal values anymore.

if there is a way I don't know it. judges are appointed by the queen and the Judicial Appointments Commission selects the appointed judges.

The Judicial Appointments and Conduct Ombudsman (JACO) investigates complaints about the judicial appointments process and the handling of matters involving judicial discipline or conduct.

gotta tweak those statistics somehow.

>1488
checked

Are you really this stupid or just trolling?

>Are you really this stupid
You genuinely believe men and women are equal and should be equal before law? when 3,000 years of Western history says otherwise?

That chica is way too cute to be british senpai.

Human beings are gynocentric, biologically

And male judges are notorious for going soft on women

Could it be that men (or typical criminals in other words) are judged too harshly and this is a more sensible way to deal with an unfortunate situation? Since this girl doesn't tick the boxes for a typical criminal it's that much harder to just throw her away. Basically, if you're calling for a stricter verdict for this lass you've got it backwards.

Because she's hawt
I'll be honest, if I were the judge I'd let her off the hook too

And the guy is fat and ugly. That was by far best piece of ass he'll ever get.

this is why they shouldn't allow immature white knighting c.u.c.k.e.d males as judges.

Historically women were imprisoned to the same extent as men. it's only as of recent times they get free passes for everything.

>immature white knighting c.u.c.k.e.d males
So if they threw a cute girl into jail with nigger, paki, and female chav scum for 10 years you'd feel better about Western society? Maybe she'll have White kids, which is good for everyone.

Sad, that guy looks like the downie kid that went to my high school who was murdered by off duty cops at a movie theater because he wanted to stay for a 2nd showing and didn't buy a ticket.

>Historically women were imprisoned to the same extent as men
stats on this please. Complete bullshit.

>Historically women were imprisoned to the same extent as men. it's only as of recent times they get free passes for everything.

Nope

The point is that laws should be enforced equally. There's always a little lee-way to judge people case-by-case basis but don't tell me a guy with her talents would've walked free just because he could've made a good surgeon? No, he would have been locked up for attempted murder.

would I feel better that a criminal regardless of gender was handed a sentence that correctly represents the severity of their crime?

yes.

Daily reminder to SAGE all MGTOW kike thread.
>

>severity of their crime?
Would you also expect your girlfriend to haul sacks of concrete with you if wanted to put a patio in your garden?

>women have been more important than men
Mothers have, cocksucker. Your average working woman is less valuable than your average working man.
Value comes with child-bearing, a thing men can't do. Remove this and you're acting naturally towards an unnatural condition, which is a far worse corruption than adapting your behavior to said unnatural condition.

One could argue, reacting to such degeneracy and letting the guilty fall on their face is the least one can do when powerless to change the conditions of your own perverted environment.
It's nature's way or scorched earth, being complacent with pax semitica is a fate worse than death.

See, you're too focused on the punishment. You're right that arbitrary sentencing is wrong but instead of saying "let's lock her up for 10 years or whatever as if she were a guy" we should be saying "this atypical offender showed me that the way we fetishise harsh punishments is counter productive."

No because she isn't a criminal if we are installing a patio, therefore she has freewill to decide not to do something she doesn't want to do. whereas a criminal loses freewill to do whatever they please after they decide to commit a crime.

nice graph. should I make one too?

>Mothers have, cocksucker.
Women of breeding age you fucking spic ass nigger.

>therefore she has freewill
You're assuming men and women think alike and females aren't overly emotionally. Which is where you are Jewed.

Different screencap

Nah, its more class than gender. If she worked at McDonalds, she'd be in cuffs.

>too clever for jail
>low impulse control
>takes drugs
>cant even cover up her crime
So this is the power of female intellectuals

Sup Forums is a MGTOW board, you shill.

I posted this int he other thread but I'll post it here - if you're the judge would you really sentence her? She didn't actually kill the guy and she's been sentenced and tried. It's her first offense, would you be so much for shoving her in prison? For what purpose? Your job is to do the best for society, if she's not a danger in general, is not dangerously psychotic (you've never done shit in a rage? or taken drugs?) isn't it better that she be allowed to follow a career in saving lives, where the skill of the surgeon is of absolute paramount importance, if she has said skill?

Or are you just raging because it's an attractive girl?

I argued for equal punishments and those can as well be these slaps on the wrist women tend to get. Cases like these make me distrust the system even more and I thought I ran out of any a long time ago. This shit happens all the time here as well.

It's a deterrent, law depends on the exercise of violence.
The punishment must be administered fairly lest the rule of law becomes an intangible abstract one can just ignore.

And non sterile caretakers of older age who have had children, you cripplecock mongrel subhuman

And still you miss the point. What's so bad about a slap on the wrist (for men as well as women)?

>It's a deterrent, law depends on the exercise of violence.
Caveman rhetoric. You'd think the US would have the most peaceful civil society by this logic.

>And non sterile caretakers of older age
can you just type in spic and use jewggle translate so people could understand you paco?

I'm not assuming that at all. you think I don't know women are irrational, illogical and emotional?

>a oxford

Is this even a real article?

In the meantime, the UFC fighter that beat up Christy Mack gets LIFE for giving her a beating. That won't damage his career.

I already said twice I'm ok with slaps on the wrist as long as they're both genders you fucking spastic

Given that I lived with a medical student who got caught drink driving, twice, and the third time she ran into another car and put four people in the hospital I have no sympy for them. They're arrogant wannabees. She isn't even qualified, she is still a student. She's as much of a surgeon as I am.

but that's the point mate. you can't regulate human nature by law that is antithetical to nature. the entire Western system is fucked and unfair and unnatural. Once you accept that and realize we're no better than Stalinist USSR, you'll handle it better. We're ZOGed. Entire West.

The perspective matters and yours is still misaligned I'm afraid.

>Caveman rhetoric.
You sheltered cunt, caveman rhetoric is all we have.
You think civilization has a flowerbed foundation, mothefucker?
Wanna give the police squirtguns, remove the threat of violence and see what happens? A pack of niggers raping your whole family will be behind you before you can yell "educate the masses" you limp wristed tree hugger.

Grab a dictionary and drop the burger, lardass

Yet you want to stick your dick in this unattractive cunt.

Glad you had bad taste.

>Grab a dictionary
si, senor. what time will you be here to cut the grass?

I don't know much about Argentina but from your post I can make some assumptions. And based on those I can imagine that for you there is no other way. You honestly believe bigger guns, more police and more jail means more peace. Why wouldn't you when you've never known any way. I can sympathise but you will have to trust me that there is a better way. There is no positive correlation between excessive displays of government force and civil peace.

>this unattractive cunt.
she's cute as fuck. Batshit nuts, but cute as fuck. Esp for a Brit girl she's an 11/10. The fact that she couldn't find a big shekels eternal anglo BF means she must be extra nuts but still cute.

>Letting someone who stabbed someone else and takes drugs be a surgeon

That's a malpractice waiting to happen.

You think emotionally, like a woman, faggot.

Mean while men are charged with false rape accusations and have their lives ruined and no one gives a shit, so why should anyone care about this bitch's career?

>You think emotionally
I think with my prick and in larger terms of Western history, not the Judaized 21st century equality hoax.

>grrr put her in jail forever fuck women!!
>guys stop being so emotional!

Only white males, every other race gets multiple chances to become repeat offenders.

>tfw to intelligent for jail

in my country a drug related incident that goes on your record will prevent you from being a surgeon

Remember Brock Turner, anyone?

Is not that woman can get away with crime. Rich people can get away with crime.

>twice, and the third time

Also, why are you projecting? Do you know anything about the girl in the OP? If you're a judge, would you be comfortable sentencing her based on your perception of medical students?

>She isn't even qualified, she is still a student. She's as much of a surgeon as I am.

That's a retarded claim to make, surgery is a matter of talent and natural given ability. A kid at the age of 8 might have the talent to become a surgeon, while somebody who studied for decades might not. Surgery is not something you just learn.

I don't know, how many inches do you want me to cut off?

>I can make some assumptions
Debate my argument not my character you subhuman.
>And based on those I can imagine
Ground your arguments and stop imagining

>You honestly believe bigger guns, more police and more jail means more peace.
no, just a modicum amount
>I can sympathise but you will have to trust me that there is a better way.
I'll trust you when you've proven your point, not because of some horseshit peddler wish.
> There is no positive correlation between excessive displays of government force and civil peace.
Beyond the point.

A real judge should be completely unbiased to all partys. Man, woman, gay, straight, trans or whatever.
The real legal system is fucked but the one for twitter and hurt feelings seems to never stop going

Good job on his part, get fucked you stupid dope fiend.

So to you it's beyond the point that being overly tough on crime doesn't correlate to civil peace? Well, I guess you've made my point for me.

Well, Brock Turner raped a drunk women and got away with it

have you ever taken drugs?? they usually don't make u go all stabby stabby unless you're mentally unstable already

No one has any values anymore its sad really.

Hymie, are you one of those Jews who sits on dole all day, praying for yaweh to bring you all the gentile's gold? Or are you Hasbara?

That's not the argument you retarded gommie.
Violence is necessary for civilization. Remove this very important factor that lies at the very foundation of our society and everything goes to shit.
You're strawmanning for the excessive use of force, I won't indulge in this logical fallacy. Leave the premises at once.

It's presumed the judge made the sentence after she was deemed mentally stable. At least stable enough.