Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv-Luv

This has been bothering me lately. What is the most advanced Fighter Jet in Muv-Luv?

They are stuck in the 70s, but which Fighter was the last one introduced, before they switched to TSFs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unrtTjTujgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=unrtTjTujgM

The A-10!

Century Series

who superior taste here?

You have to go back you rulebreaking spammers. There is no SM anime anymore, move the fuck on already.
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Thanks doc

stop shiting in our threads autist.

Posting best girls.
Also, both are best.

>sumika
>yui
>best

Yes.

no
fuck off

Military tech does not make sense in ML. They have fucking moonbases in the 60's, so you'd think that their jet tech would have been insane by the time that TSFs were introduced, but you look at their other military hardware, and it's the same shit if not worse then what we used in RL.

Even had the military tech lagged before the BETA (excepting TSFs and power armor), you'd still expect it to be way ahead of the RL by the 80's rather then comparable, as we were never fighting a war of extinction against aliums and technology tends to make huge leaps when nations are pushed like they are in ML.

As for your question, we'd have to wait on BiS translations, as Jurgen was a fighter pilot before being picked to go train on TSFs.

Moonbase is not about tech. It is about money.

We had technology for moonbase for 40 years already. But it is so expensive and there is no financial gain from it that no one bothers.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

They also had power armor and exoskeletons in the 60s, shit that we're just starting to break into.

Only on the moon, where you don't have to worry about weight that much.

Even sans the weight issues (which is what exoskeletons would be designed to overcome in the first place), it's pretty impressive that they'd have the tech to build PA to begin with.

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

>As for your question, we'd have to wait on BiS translations, as Jurgen was a fighter pilot before being picked to go train on TSFs.

That would tell us what the last WP plane to be introduced was but not which was the top of the line before laser-kun showed up.

The Tech inconsistencies are beyond the PA and TSFs not that jarring. Its like all the bizarre RL projects got unlimited budgets instead of being canned. Which should have actually been expanded into the TSF area as quite a number of 3. Gen fighter designs were canned due to lack of funding or cheaper imports. More Phantom and Freedom Fighter derivates with more varied design philosophies would be nice.

>tfw no superarrow tsfu

Does Extra Beatrix fly jets?

No, she is too busy raising Jürgen's babies.

Only if they're red.

I think it's funny that Beatrix, Iris, and Lise are probably the only three that most people care about. They're the only ones who seem to get merchandise and the ones being used for advertisement purposes, even with the how Katia focused the anime was.

What has been bothering most lately, is how the anime merchandize likes to use the Iris/Beatrix rivalry, while they downplayed one into almost being irrelevant and turned the other into a fucking caricature of evil that pisses the original fans off and makes the others hate her to the point that they defend Axmann of all people. Hell, even Axmann has more positive characteristics than Beatrix in the Anime.

Are they truly so blind to what they have done? Is the paying fanbase so loyal that it doesn't harm them their sales?

beato-routo confirmed.

>I dunno, Axmann had a brief moment in the final episode where it hinted he was a victim of the system like everyone else and became a sociopath because of it. The only truly evil character seems to be Beatrix herself.

t. fukboi

How
just how

To be fair, that's mostly Age advertising shit, not the anime. Age's conventions tend to plaster Beatrix and Iris on everything. When it's Liden or Watanabe handling advertisement, it's Katia Katia KATIA.

t./m/

Post like this make me contemplate suicide

I remember Katia being used for advertising the anime the most, she was everywhere. Lise tends to remain hidden more than the others since she's somewhat of a spoiler character.

But they're all the main "heroines" so it makes sense that they'd get the most stuff. Plus Iris and Bea star in BiS and have no other competition so they got that going for them.

>fucks up Lise beyond all repair
>not the first nor the last time he'd do that to a girl if he got away
>Watanabe made people sympathize with him

Axmann dies, right? I couldn't finish the anime due to how fucked up it was.

Yeah, he gets the quick clean death that he didn't deserve.

>Plus Iris and Bea star in BiS and have no other competition so they got that going for them.

They were being used as the faces of SM even before BiS.

Yeah. It was a quick and clean headshot. Beatrix gets the gory death and fukkboi survives.

>fukkboi gets medical attention
>Iris don't

erry time

Theo was only trained in hangover helpers and to live his life through better chemistry

nah he just got transported to suzys rape dungeon

Reminder that Jurgen is just proto-Theo.

It's like Watanabe was trolling all of us by explicitly showing them giving medical treatment to fukkboi while Iris bleeds out.

>it turn out Suzy really is Axmann's Imouto, like those loons theorized
>she like to break boys instead of girls

Abwehr pls go, you can't even catch a single crippled jap.

>Beato, Iris, and Lise as the three routes
I'd be okay with this.

>A - Theo

>B - Genderswap Beatrix

>C - Jurgen

katia got her route in the animu

>When it's Liden or Watanabe handling advertisement, it's Katia Katia KATIA.

Seems like a losing strategy. They should have just stuck with Iris and placed the anime's spotlight on her instead of gutting her time for the token moe.

iris is not moe so it was imposible for her to be in the spotlight. blame the moe trend, it is slowly but surely killing anime.

Yeah, but by every metric, Katia isn't even that popular compared to the others. Her personality, her character arc, her history, her character conflicts, and her design just aren't as interesting as any of the other girls. The others have much larger hurdles and much more internal conflict then Katia. Here's the deal with idealistic characters, you got to put them through hell.

Show them going through some really fucked up shit, and make them question their idealism. Show them evolve into a more wise, but still very idealistic individual, or show them breaking down from all the bad shit. That's how you make them interesting.

Using Katia as the main girl is like deciding to use someone like Asia to be the face of DxD.

Haruko's got nice legs.

post more lewds

She's got nice everything.

You Katiahaters are ridiculous. Katia is the character who develops and grows the most over the series. Lise, Beatrix, and Iris all start SM at the end of their character arcs. It's why the anime focuses so much on Katia and Gretel instead, because they're the ones who's mindset evolves the most.

no she doesn't at the start she is "muh power of friendship" and she stays so till the end. no growth what so ever just childish naivete. And she doomes the whole europe.

>Katia is the character who develops and grows the most over the series

Katia doesn't develop or grow one millimetre. She only gets instrumentalized by others and made into the saviour she isn't. Only luck saved her in the anime, and in the LN its the guys fighting against the revolution who in the end are responsible for its success.

On her own she is just bland. But once her loud-mouthed fans come into play, she becomes very hateable.

June chapter of BiS still didn't come out?

I think they made the traditional Tanbokon, or whatever its called in the case of LNs, pause this month.

I might have heard wrong though.

last friday in month i think.

>On her own she is just bland. But once her loud-mouthed fans come into play, she becomes very hateable.
Spot on user. Anyone that remembers the brazilian shitposter will agree with this with no hesitation.

So something is happening with Schwarzesmarken this Friday?

Holy crap Katia is getting a lot of hate. I never really liked her that much, but I don't know if she really deserves it.

The Volksmarine is much bigger in ML though. Just as the NVA itself is for that matter. They have a much wider variety of larger ships - the Karl Marx here seems to be an H-class battleship.

Newt Gingrich in a fortified suit leading the Space Assault on the Moon when?

Recently, Pham has been trying online dating, and tonight she has a date with a man she met there. After all these years, Farka is stll codependent and still has nightmares, and so she's staying with you for the night. Luckily, having Farka over has its benefits. Right now, her ass is thrust in the air, her hands are tied behind her back, and her face is getting pressed into Lise's pubic mount. She's sucking one load out of the diminutive blonde you deposited it in, while you pump another load into the wingman herself.

You look up for a minute, and lock eyes with Lise. She grins. "We Werewolves hunt in packs."

Lise looks for a moment as though she had another thought, but she evidently forgets it as Farka brings her to climax. You would almost be hesitant to do this sort of thing, but Farka is the one who brought the scarves and blindfolds with her. This is apparently how she spent much of her time as Lise's wingman, although without the involvement of men. Farka does not seem to have any specific or even general objection to your presense in this sort of activity. Looking down and the narrow waist and plumb derrier grinding itself into you, you theorize that in fact, she quite enjoys it. Eventually, you finish what you're doing, and slide off Farka in an exhausted heap. Farka, for her part, is still blindfolded and her hands are bound, so she wriggles onto Lise's lap, pressing her head in the other girl's bosom. You stare at the ceiling, trying to catch your breath, and within a moment, the three of you are asleep.

>Pham
Freudian Slip?

It makes more sense in the context of the whole story.

>katia
>development

proofs?

Normally, I'd almost, almost agree with the first sentence. But then, I saw the second one, and I threw my arms up in disgust.

To be fair, a huge portion of SM's story revolves around these two girls, and their interactions.

The loons have been right before.

>Gretel and Katia changed the most
>Gretel

Oh dear, what kind of bizarro world have I walked into? You guys didn't even get the proper STARTING point of your character, and she changed literally zero.

>Holy crap Katia is getting a lot of hate. I never really liked her that much, but I don't know if she really deserves it.

She's...okay, slightly cute, but a little bland. Overall, not bad. Certainly, not as interesting as a beautiful and personable girl like Anette, but not a walking shitpiece.

Her fans are absolute trash though, and so they've started to crystallize hatred of her amongst everyone else because they are rabid beasts, complete morons, and sociopaths masquerading as moralfags - and that's just here, it's even worse "out there". It doesn't help that we already know everything she fought for and the stupid words she constantly mouthed off was utterly, completely useless, and she did worse than just merely fail.

>...
Why is this in every thread now?

I'd answer, but Yui's Yuis aren't that big, and she's far too tsun to ever do that.

Yui is my waifu.

>hype up Beatrix and Iris's rivalry
>Beatrix and Iris have tons of interactions where they establish their hate
>whole story builds up to it
>the two never actually fight
>Beatrix is killed by Theo instead

At the very least she's your only waifu.

There is that one abominable thing out there that insists three girls are his waifu.

Maybe he just lives in Colorado City

>TFW no Yui, Inia and Cryska in prairie dresses.

Are you sure you didn't mean Salt Lake City?

Yui, Cryska and Inia are my waifus.

>multiple waifus

Colorado City is just inside Arizona and is the main base of support for the FLDS.

Salt Lake City is the capital of Utah, which outlawed polygamy as part of the transition to becoming an American State.

The Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints follow Brigham Young's teachings on polygamy, which is to say, they support it, while the Latter Day saints, who are the Mormon Mainstream, banned and suppressed polygamy.

FLDS is basically perosna non grata in Utah. If they try to show up in that state they will get their shit wrecked legally. They are instead in places like Colorado City, Arizona and Kootenay region of British Columbia.

Interesting. Yet the rest of the nation associates polygamy with the LDS, not the FLDS. Poor educational outreach, maybe.

That said, I think if I had to choose any maburabu waifu, it'd be Pham. No contest.

That's the whole point, dork. Theo is basically, to both girls, emblamatic of "right" - that's why each wants him on her side, he represents not only Jurgen and which side 'he' approves of, but also the soul of the rebellion they each want to make.

tch

what

well, Utah was essentially founded as a polygamist haven, so it makes sense.

What do you think of

Well I mean it's pretty obvious, isn't it? Yes, superficially, and in their present attitudes, him and Theo are vastly different, but really, Jurgen is who Theo would have been if fate had been kinder to him. Theo still ultimately believes in right, even if at the start of SM, he's incredibly bitter and desensitized.

I know some user said it, but why do you think Irisdina kept Theo around in the 666th? Granted he is quite talented at TSFs, and that he's survived a year or more of constant battle is testament to that, but his attitude problems and negligence and even fratricide by inaction could have let Iris shift him to a training batallion long ago. Yeah, Beatrix promised Lise she'd bring Theo to her, but why do you think she herself as an interest in him?

It's kind of sad for Theo, in a way. To at least Iris, and likely Beato, he's just a chip, a pawn, another chess piece in their game. Part of, to me at least, one of SM's themes in Martyrs will be each of them recognizing Theo in his own right rather than as an expy of Jurgen.

BD Butt

How much better would SM been if Theo broke the 4th wall at least once an episode?

Who knew that this one woman would be so divisive?

>flatfooted

Its a rare but detrimental condition you bully, she can't run very fast because of it.

everyone would just assume he's just as ptsd crazy as anette

I think Axmann would be the better candidate for that. Spoiler Alert: He thinks he's the protagonist in an eroge.

You mean a ryona protagonist.