Girls und Panzer

Which do you prefer: fast girls in fast tanks or slow girls in slow tanks?

Hint: there's a correct answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fast girls on my dick

Fast girls in slow tanks as a method of punishment.

Wow, you guys can't get anything right.

>"...and from now on Rosehip will be commanding the TOG II*. And so concludes our annual Senshado General Meeting, and just in time for tea. Questions?"

It'd probably be pretty effective. Tempers TOTSUGEKI into a measured assault.

>tank knocked out from interior damage caused by the commander literally bouncing off the walls

Switch girls personalities
What will be the end result?

Any chance of the Panzer IV or StuG getting an upgrade to an 75mm L/70 gun in S2?

VINCERE!

What is the latest translated Ribbon Warrior chapter?

Which drama CD was your favorite?

No Miho, you are the Boko

Are the OVA's worth watching?

Yes. The Anzio OVA especially.

No, and why would you want that anyway?

The Chihatan one was pretty amusing, if just for all the γ‚γ‚ŠγΎγ™.

10, I think.

Someone picked up RW translation recently. I have seen a second part of chapter 11 being dumped in a /k/ thread. You may want to check the archives, or wait a little longer for a final release.

Any pic of Rosehip ass?

Rosehip's rose hips

Please post pics of pzIVs and StuGIIIs with panther guns.

Has anybody got a link to the previous thread? There was an image I wanted to save but I forgot to.

I want to smoke weed with Rosehip.

The one with Chihatan's daily schedule.

It's been taken forever by the Northern Wind.

>dat ass

I liked St. Gloriana and Uni the most.

DELETE THIS!!

St. Gloriana.

Rosehip is very cute

Be careful with when to reach your climax.
>she loves doing everything FAST but if you dare do anything FASTER THAN HER she would get mad at you

Thanks user.

>thread lasted over 12 hours
We're slipping, boys!

Now you made me worried. I'm quite the quick shooter myself.

>Rosehip
>a fast girl who enjoys SLOW love
>remember to do her carefully

Will Duce make Italy great again?

We reached maximun shitposting.

It is going downhill from now on

SAUNDERS

We can't keep up with Rose Hip.

She'll make the trains run on time, that's for sure.

Is there such a thing as too fast sex for Rosehip? Because I would absolutely love to wreck her ass with the limiters removed if her body could withstand it.

Well, it's not like it can get much worse. Electing a highschool girl who channels Mussolini might actually be a step in the right direction.

Some Italian I chatted with today said his country was the worst place of us all when there were two russians in chat.
What's wrong with Italy?

Cutest dictator ever

She'd finish in 15 seconds and start a power nap immediately.

>New GuP manga spin-off begins serialisation.
>It's like Ribbon Warrior, but following a team that participates in official high school matches.
>A team with mediocre results in all prior tournaments gets a new commander and she plans to make them champion.
>After 10-20 of team building, successful battles against yet unseen schools, and general SoL antics, they get invited to fight against the UST for an exhibition match.
>Until now, only manga characters had had cameo appearances.
>this page

How would Sup Forums react?

That would be hard to root for anyone.

Even better, post pics of a Pz. IV with the Schmalturm

I'd immediately start bullying Katyusha for not putting enough effort into getting taller.

I WANT KAY TO VIOLATE ME

How did Anzio even win the initial match with most of their force being little sacks of shit that don't even have cannons?

Long term economic stagnation, political turmoil, and a level of corruption that would make Russia blush. Chronic immigrant problem too.

they fought the french

Why don't you come over here, Arisu?

StuG III never had it even tried, Pz IV had it tried with a different turret and it turned out to be too heavy so they dropped the idea.

Some politicians are incompetent.
Some politicians are corrupt.
Italian politicians are incompetent at being corrupt. It's amazing how much of a fuckup a person can be and still hold office.

Better still, they managed to beat Magninot without losing a single tank.

How it's called I want to read it?

I'm not Arisu, is it still okay?

Little Army

You can't expect her to recover from all those years of having her growth stunted.

Wha, what are we going to do in the centurion?

I want to doggy style Noriko.

See if you're washing those Boko panties properly.

I mean the one in the pic, I already read little army, or it's a fake?

Then I would spread her rosybud anus and tonguefuck it so fast it would break the sound barrier.

Explains why they let Duce be Duce.

It's just a standalone pic I think. Who ever translated it added the names to the bottom.

Hot Finn sex!

Wait what?

DUCE IS NOT INCOMPETENT FUCKWIT

That Kay could commit sexual harassment by sitting quietly in the next room.

Needs Miho. A fearsome lineup for sure, but Miho is the one that can bring all of those commanders together to incorporate all their different styles into one team. Without Miho, they might actually be beatable.

Still though, the thought of seeing the greatest talents in Senshado come together during their university years to form the Dream Team sounds amazing.

>no, the names are made up by me
Well thank fuck for that - I was about to have an aneurysm.

Damn if Kay doesn't look sexy as fuck though.

Well If we have in mind marginot is using mostly renault FT, I do believe the CV-33 could totally trash them and the Semovente 75/18 can rid of the heavier ones.

You don't need to defend yourself, deigo; nobody else wants to lead that shitty school.

Il Duce is a good leader.

But Anzio sucks at budgeting. And don't care about many things other than pasta.

I want the hobos to steal my seed.

Why is Anchovy so perfect?

I think he was talking about fake Duce, not real Duce.

They only destroyed Maginot's flag tank, and that was the end of that.

At least that does show that Camping doesn't work with french tanks

Can you give the names of those vocaloids? I recognize Miku and Meiko but not the others. Thanks.

Yeah, I did that because it looked like one of these shonen manga new rivals introductions.

Here is the original, as already posted some times already.

I like seeing Anchovy sad

Momochovy is best Duce.

They certainly deserve each other.

Was this meant to be imitating Kubo's art?

That was a great arc.

Jesus Christ, Kay - stop being so lewd!

Not as bad as Brazil though.

what is she playing?

>At least that does show that Camping doesn't work with french tanks
The French weren't camping, that's the sad part. The first time they decided not to camp, they lost anyway. Maginot was trying to perform mobile warfare, but sadly Anzio was much better at it than they are.

It wasn't a wipeout or anything. The flag tank was exposed because it was too slow and couldn't follow the other tanks that were chasing the escaping CV-33s, and then the three Semovente ambushed them from behind and took out the flag tank in one shot. The match ended quickly and Eclair had no chance to even respond.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

What else?

I'm fine with my neighborhod here in Brasil with 0.940 of hdi, thank you.

You are a monster.