The pussy question

I want a big family with many children as much as the next guy, but what about my wife's pussy? Will it be destroyed completely? I feel like after a few kids (2-3) maybe it could bounce back, but i want like 10 kids. Is there no hope for my wife's puss after this many kids? Is there a cutoff amount where there's no going back? Anyone have experience with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mamabirth.com/2013/07/the-husband-stitch.html
realself.com/question/making-tight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>do a giant shit
>oh no what if my next poo is small
>what is kegels

All down and depends on her genetics.

Some woman have one kid = vagina is destroyed.

Some woman have three kids and it’s still great to fuck.

>source: fucked a single mom with one kid. fucked a single mom with three - the mom with three kids had a much better pussy - I was shocked myself desu.

That's not how a vagina works, also you don't have the money for 10 kids you are a millennial you are fucking broke.

Loose is a real thing. Pussy will suffer after multiple births. Tight pussy milf is a fantasy. Deal with it. Kids or tight cunt ---> choose

Fetal alcohol syndrome?

THat's not how a vagina works.

Her pussy may not be destroyed, but her libido probably will be.
Middle age is so...what is the word I'm looking for?

Right, right, the vagina is the one bodily orifice that will miraculously rebound to its original dimensions no matter how much abuse it suffers. Because magic.

Venereal. Goddamn. Magic.

If you claim to be red-pilled and somehow value tight pussy more than a family to preserve your heritage, you're not welcome here. If your wife can endure the pain of childbirth, sure as hell you can do with loose pussy. Vaginas evolved for bringing new lives, not for your pleasure

On a scientific note, unless there are tears or similar stuff, the effect will be mild and kegels can make up for it

t. dicklet

Based. Natural birth pussy is FUBAR.

My friend had one kid and said his wife's pussy has never been the same since.

they should make tires out of pussy. that shit never wears down. it springs back even after multiple children

Use the wife as a breeding sow and get a younger gf.

She will end up with a c section limiting her to 3 childeren. But still have tight pussy

C sections
Or marry 2 women and have one as sex doll (race doesn't matter as much sad looks) with no kids and one as a breeder (race matters far more than looks)

He could do IVF, increasing the odds of multiple kids per c sections.

>caring about what your wife's pussy is like
>fucking for pleasure beyond procreation

You're a degenerate, dont breed.

obviously I would still choose a big family over tight puusy, I'm just wondering.

The irony is that after 2 or 3 children, she will be so exhausted that fucking will be the least of her priorities.

My penis has the magical ability of restoring a woman's hymen after I put my penis into her vagina. So what I will do to help your wife's vagina is that I'll put my magical penis into your wife's vagina for 969 hours, then her hymen will be restored.

I've fucked a 35 y-o who had 2 or 3 kids. While her pussy was kinda rekt, it was still enjoyable and you get pound the shit out of it since it's more loose

Age is the biggest factor. The younger she has kids the more likely she is to remain tight. A 30 year old just isn't able to heal as well as an 18 year old.

Every baby damage it. Expect weeks of no sex and there is a reason African mamas with 8 kids all look the same.

>If you claim to be red-pilled and somehow value tight pussy more than a family to preserve your heritage, you're not welcome here. If your wife can endure the pain of childbirth, sure as hell you can do with loose pussy. Vaginas evolved for bringing new lives, not for your pleasure

Neither you nor the benevolent wife you're imagining are a serious part of this discussion.

I think medically some damage change is possible after one, and likely after 3.

But virtually no woman does kegals or pelvic floor exercises, which would prevent or improve most of these issues.

Giving birth is a bit like a guy trying to squat 3xbodyweight without ever having lifted weights before. Things will get wrecked. But if a woman keeps her abdominals and pelvic floor strong, there is damage as the baby makes its way out and a better recovery.

Literally every pregnant woman should be doing kegals.

The vagina tears during childbirth, but the docs repair it immediately and it heals. My wife is still the same after a kid.
A friend had a grade 5 tear (vagina to anus). No idea if she healed back to normal.

Kids are worth it. After you hit 30, your sex drive will diminish anyway. I married a 9.5 that's now 35. She had casearians, so her pussy is intact. So?

Talk her into anal. If sex starts to suck for her, too, you'll both want to start doing different things, oral, anal, etc.

My wife does crazy shit that mostly beneficial for men. The equalizer? A vibrator. Don't be afraid of a vibrator - it's not your competition. Put that c--- in her butt and the vibrator on her clit. Be done in 15 minutes, and go watch sports.

All pussies are a disgusting satanic meat mess that we have to put up with as good Christian men to have a family. The breasts, belly, legs, and bottom are the aesthetic parts.

>Will it be destroyed completely?

of course it would be

Only dicklets worry about loose pussy.

Exercise and exercise. Take care of your body and it will be beautiful.

Episiotomy before delivery, and a few "happy stitches" by a bro-tier obstetrician. Playground = good as new.

This

>not fucking your wife in the hospital bed 4 hours after delivery

You can sew it back to tight.
This is how gold diggers trick old men that they are virgins, not whores.

mamabirth.com/2013/07/the-husband-stitch.html
realself.com/question/making-tight

real talk make sure it is a natural birth and no drugs at all. I've got 4 kids with the misses and she is still tight. Also she works put, probably helps.

having 10 kids is a very dangerous choice

If you're that fucking worked up about it, get her plastic surgery.

the vagina is a muscle it stretches back into place. so a fit 20 year old woman is always going to have a tighter pussy than a fat 40 year old woman, regardless of babies.

sounds disgusting desu

Just 10? If you can have 10, you can have 15. Good luck. Big families are so awesome

gee i wonder who is behind this post

im not a jew.
i just want to say that if someone would like to have 10 children he should care / protect them very much

who said anything about jews?

after the second kids it will be mostly anal desu

After 10 years of marriage, you will be lucky to get sex 3 - 4 times a YEAR.

You will want to fuck her no matter what her gash looks like. You will NOT fucking care. You will think about cheating constantly - even with men. You will be so consumed with pussy that you even contemplate crime/violence - a lot.

You will eventually feel unwanted and unattractive, but you realize that "she won't fuck me any more after 10 years" isn't a valid defense.

Oral and manual stimulation are completely out of the question, by the way. She won't touch you any more, ever.

This is what happens when you live in the same house as a woman for 10+ years.

Kegals work

So do ceasarians

It really is a non issue

>After 10 years of marriage, you will be lucky to get sex 3 - 4 times a YEAR.
>You will want to fuck her no matter what her gash looks like. You will NOT fucking care. You will think about cheating constantly - even with men. You will be so consumed with pussy that you even contemplate crime/violence - a lot.
if you're speaking out of experience, you and your wife really should have a long, painfully honest talk...

I remember what the internet used to be...

user ive heard this meme for years but i just couldnt see my gf being like this ever and we've been together for 3 years

For 99% of women, their body will go to complete shit and never bounce back.

52 here sex drive in men dies not diminish like that. Women OTOH....

Also they're completely done after menopause at 50. Many couldn't even if they wanted to which they don't.

just have a mistress (male) on the side

Just force her to do anal. The butthole is much tighter than the vagoo, unless she's been blown out by a BBC.

You are so wrong it's not even funny. I've been with my wife for 9 years. The sex just gets better and better and better. Even after our first few kids. She exercises a lot and does the vagina squeezes and her bits are tight. It hurts sometimes to put it in.

Worst comes to worst there are many different surgeries a lady can have to fix whatever problems she might be having downstairs.

You young guys are have no idea but half the shit you talk about like it's facts when it comes to women are complete lies. Idk what old dudes or virgin bros you've been talking to but they are doing you a disservice. Don't let men who suck as choosing life partners ruin your relationships.