Operation: Boom Stick

It is clear now that the Boomers are now outraged by what the NFL is doing. After so many shit, Football is where Boomers draw the line. It could, and possibly will be the sports/boomer equivalent of GamerGate. For those who don't know what that it, quick run down is that Gamers just wanted to be left alone and the SJW brigade came to inject their politics into their entertainment. That's a huge part of what got Trump elected.

Trump did a brilliant move by tweeting in opposition of kneeling. He has shifted the narrative by baiting niggers to kneel during the anthem, which not only angers the viewer base, but forced everyone to talk and take sides. The patriotic, and the traitors. It is a double wammy - He red pills large portions of the population that generally don't care until this unpatriotic bullshit happens...The other is he is basically trolling the media into talking about this non-stop while he does whatever he wants and the media looks out of touch to the more knowledgeable portion of the country. The nfl has been pushing a political agenda down their throats their entire life. nfl got a bunch of politically apathetic boomers and normies to talk about politics in a bar and with their families. places that never hear political discussions with people that never talk about politics.

>6D chess

Even fucking Seattle is turning against their team.
archive.is/5yHFT
king5.com/sports/nfl/seahawks/not-watching-seahawks-fans-en-masse-boycott-team-for-anthem-protest/478329552

Now it's our part.
Tweet #FuckNFL or anything similar while dropping redpills. Make memes if you have to, but this needs to be in the spot light. Doing so will dramatically drop the NFL ratings down, which will force them to wrangle the niggers into not protesting, or go out of business. What are you waiting for? Fan the fucking flames. Could be our only chance to meme this to reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqpNPX60i08
youtu.be/D17T7syofwM
businessinsider.com/james-damore-google-anti-diversity-manifesto-free-speech-2017-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump gets most of the NFL to kneel because of what he said
>Kneel because of Trump

fucking master chess player making everyone Kneel for him

>white players start tossing out Roman salutes
HOW UNPATRIOTIC THEY DONT BE RESPECKIN DA FLAG DIS SOME BULLSHIT

>Boom stick
>FuckNFL

Use #NFLBurnNotice, that is the one thats already taking off

How do we crank it up to 11? Is there some way we can inject obnoxious, rampant SJWism and cultural marxist shit into everything? I want people to stop ignoring the elephant in the room.

WE'RE IN A MEMESTORM

>waaaah, why won't they sing the anthem, the traitors
Can you losers go suck a dick already? Who gives a fuck about some dumb song?

Not sure. Maybe larp as a lefty and probe some outraged boomers.

PUSH FOR TRANSGENDER CHEERLEADERS IN THE NFL

#TRANSLEADERS

Every time Trump does something brilliant I think that's it, he'll never top this, but then he goes and does.
It was jokes at first, but he really is a master of 4D chess.

Can we push this even farther? Say that kneeling doesn't work because it suggests that blacks are kneeling before a symbol of white supremacy or some shit. Let's literally make them look and act like stereotypical lazy niggers

Lord knows the left is crazy enough to try it

Bump approved

And I am active.

>Tweet #FuckNFL or anything similar while dropping redpills. Make memes

Oh yeah, go ahead and ruin it all with a virtual Charlottesville stunt full of DS-tier memes...

>NFL just pissed off a large portion of the Democrat base old school baby boomers.
>People are feeling the monetary squeeze of Obamacare.
>Democrat candidates supporting (((Sander's))) abysmal tax ridden healthcare plan.
I am not worried about 2018 and 2020 elections.

This. A grassroots protest is taking place, don't fuck it up with racist memes and scare people away.

see
Kneeling isn't enough anymore. We need to go more disrespectful.

THIS. Holy shit that's brilliant. Sup Forums probably already has enough fake sjw twitters to meme this into reality. The left can easily be manipulated into forcing the NFL to have transgender cheerleaders. Oh man that would really kill te NFL

C-can we wait until next year thou?
>mfw the chiefs are finally the best team in football and all anyone wants to do is REEE about kneeling

Maybe you could make some suggestions instead of acting like a cuck, user.

There is no race war
its just a distraction
the jews and the elites are winning the class war
wake up

#NOMOREGOVSUBSIDIES4NFL

AHAHAHH OH GOD YES

push muslim cheerleaders wearing burkha

>Kapernick kneels because he is protesting against the death of black people
>no one else kneels
>Trump says mean words
>100+ kneel because fuck drumpf!

Trump baited them into completely destroying any impact that initial protest had, now the kneeling is just synonymous with being a whiney millionaire man-children who think that their pathetic attempt to be subversive is sound

I like this.

1. Good, fuck boomers
2. It's freedom of speech, read the constitution you fucking imbiscile

>tranny cheerleaders
This isn't like my animes
this isn't like my animes at all

Something I posted in another thread.

>Its fuckin almost 1am here and im tired as shit, if some Ameribros want to start a thread and get a #transleader campaign off the ground now thatd be great.
>First priority is identifying which leftist personalities would pick it up and run with it if we pushed it on them. If it takes off the boomers and normies that watch the NFL will lose their shit.
>The end goal is forcing the NFL to officially respond. If they refuse the left will go ape shit at them and launch their own boycott campaign. If they agree and take on transgender cheerleaders most of their fanbase will abandon ship.
>Meme warfare is very real and very powerful my friends.

Get to work lads I expect results come morning.

>Tweet #FuckNFL or anything similar while dropping redpills
This is incorrect. How many times do I have to explain to you guys how to win. Tweeting stuff like "FuckNFL" puts out the fire. Your part is to help make the fire rise. You want OTHER people to tweet "FuckNFL", you already feel that way but you want others to feel that way and FuckNFL themselves of their own will.
And to do that then you just amplify the message coming from the Left. You make tweets that argue that everyone who stands for the National Anthem stands for White Supremacy. You're racist unless you kneel. Everyone has to choose a side right now, and if you're on the side of the president on anything then you're a racist nazi.

Boomers aren't going to stop standing for the anthem. They aren't going to hate everything just because Trump likes it. And they won't suffer these labels that they're racist, when they spent their whole lives donating money to Africa and not saying "nigger".

Boomers need to learn the truth, that no matter what they do, the left will always hate them, the niggers will never get over slavery without enslaving whites in return, and the maniacs on the left just aren't rational.

fuck, this is some next level shit

>lol dood lets just all be humans n sheeeit based black man amirite lol
There's a race war when whites are nearly a minority in their own goddamn countries

bump NFLGate

these idiots literally can't even say why they are kneeling. maybe pol should help them out?

No, the 48% of the 1% are taking a knee right in the shekels today.

Feels good.

Have another (you) for your great work

It's been a good couple of days indeed.

>tfw titan fan
>tfw titans are good this year
>tfw now i don't want to watch because of all the faggotry and niggetry going on

Yes and the (((nfl))) will double down like the establishment allways does. Next you will find out the owner of the patriots has been getting anal from multiple bigwigs in return for favorable and biased refereeing

bump

>Is there some way we can inject obnoxious, rampant SJWism and cultural marxist shit into everything?
This guy gets it. Accelerationism is the way to go. Turn it up to 12 (since lefties already started at 11) and pump it everywhere so everyone knows how fucking crazy it is. Otherwise their plan is to just cement one radical change or so each generation and people will accept it like "oh what the hell why not"

Dude fucking this. The Chiefs are on FIRE this season

Actually the original idea came from this britbong

Commonwealth coming to the aid of our Ameribros.

Yes, this

You are a monster :3

TRANSLEEDER POSTERS, GET THIS TO BRIANNA WU AND MAKE HER FREAK OUT ABOUT IT

Don't forget to buy Villanueva t-shirts

They ought to sit down and manspread to show how much the really protest. Kneeling is too fancy. And anyway, they are bending the knee before the anthem, how is that a protest?

Oh shit I forgot about him.

Convincr Mr Wu that it will be a strong issue to give attention to for his political campaign.

OJ gets out of jail soon
-position OJ on sideline with big boobed bottle blonde
-OJ will crank it past 11

Newest star quarter back is this guy!
pic related

god bless m8 can't wait to see this baby in motion

Ok, thanks for the suggestion.

Holy shit this so fucking much. Please please let's do this.

Lets fucking do this, going to be amusing watching boomers implode.

SOMEONE MEME THIS ASAP. Do it quickly, the shitty quality makes it more genuine!

I hate how you fags compare everything to gamergate.

Gamergate was absolutely nothing. You only think it was a big deal because before it you were a drooling retard and it got you personally involved in political matters.

Anything that affects you is going to seem like a big deal, but everything you talk about it doing had been going on for decades you were just ignoring it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqpNPX60i08

That's right.

tfw feminist going after video games is what ignited right wing reactionaries from the gamer community and caused a land slide reaction from normies to the left to the right

tfw feminist going after football is what causes normies to shift from the left to the right again

Are feminist a right wing false flag or are they that stupid to think they can just mind control normies to their agenda?

Brilliant.

Someone needs to make this thread when the current reaches bump limit. Start planning anons.

Broncos fan here. I don't even know if they won yesterday. Skipped the game and went to the gym then to the range. Felt good man.

Oh I like this.

Might as well pour more oil on the fire while it's hot.

WITNESSED

the absolute state of american males
youtu.be/D17T7syofwM

(you)

You have no idea how much this is true in America at least. Gen X is a complete failure to the powers that be even after they shill for them hard during the 70-80's, and Millennials and Gen Z, even the most liberal ones, are turning off the TV. Get enough old men to say that something sucks, and the media will immediately turn around

Don't forget, liberals fired James Damore

businessinsider.com/james-damore-google-anti-diversity-manifesto-free-speech-2017-8

"The First Amendment protects Americans' free-speech rights from being restricted by the government, not their employer."

"You don't have a right to use your company's computer system to publish your speech."

"Freedom of speech is the right to freely express an opinion. It is most assuredly not the right to express an opinion with freedom from the consequences."

"Even California's pro-worker rules don't appear to protect James Damore, the Google employee who annoyed his colleagues with an anti-diversity manifesto."

Remember that? Lets make sure the NFL fires all those players.

DO IT

>This

Fucking hell, this is brilliant.

Amazing.

do eet

THIS.

Also, from another thread: Push EA to put an option to kneel for the anthem in next year's Madden game.

Will this even work? Media is pozzed enough to treat the entire thing as normal and most of the left feels the same way

Will have to wait till I get home to make memes, but we need to incorporate the massive amounts of Tax money the 1% owners get from local govs. Make memes how that $7 billion over 20 years could help rebuild inner cities etc..point out that up until rencently NFL was tax exempt. Meme how much money players make and beat women, do drugs, get in trouble with the law in general. This is an easy fight to win.

Trans dimensional multiverse 3.14~D quiditch

Imagine spending your hard earned money on all that crap because your owners told you to.

Its about forcing the NFL to respond and either way they will lose.

>grandpa Boomer sees some tranny's junk during a cartwheel
>Day of the Rope happens first thing in the morning

Ooh, this is very spicy. Do it. Do it hard.

That's the point. The right will lose their minds and since they are the vast majority of NFL fans the entire sport will collapse.

Push EA to put an option to kneel for the anthem in next year's Madden game.

Fucking cunts, implying this has nothing to do with BLACK CULTURE. Do they even notice that they say themselves that black families are worse at raising healthy families than everybody else?
No, it can't be their fault, it must be evil america and their evil oppression. God damn, this makes me so fucking angry. It's like people can't do math and force their wrong math results down your throat because otherwise you are a racist.
If you want to cure black families, blame black people instead of white people.

Point out how much money in taxes government benefits the teams and NFL get..make te left start fighting each other..

>Are feminist a right wing false flag or are they that stupid to think they can just mind control normies to their agenda?

I think they were a marxist experiment intended to weaken countries, and that was a success, but they can't make everyone fall for the meme.

I support this. Have Bump, fellow leaf.

We also need some good directions and tactics to really get this in motion. I don't think getting something like #fucknfl trending would be very beneficial.

NFL LOGO IS RACISTNFL LOGO IS NFL NFL LOGO IS RACIST LOGO IS RACIST NFL LOGO IS RACIST IS RACIST LOGO IS RACIST LOGO IS RACIST LOGO IS RACIST IS RACIST LOGO IS RACISTNFL LOGO IS NFL LOGO IS RACIST

the cut of this jib runs deep,

WE WUZ LEADERS
Rapists and murderers and sheeet

HOLY SHIT THIS THIS THIS!!!!

COME ON PEOPLE LETS GET FUCKING MOVING!!!

It's got red, white, blue, and stars. Must be some kind of Nazi thing, right?

Yes, yes !

The goal should be the total collapse of the nfl, why not aim high?

We could even start a race war if we really want. Do you want it, Sup Forums ?

>Say that kneeling doesn't work because it suggests that blacks are kneeling before a symbol of white supremacy or some shit. Let's literally make them look and act like stereotypical lazy niggers

Shoop the kneeling so that black football players are sucking big white cock

Transleader is brilliant
-the black kneelers will have such disgust, much more than boomers

>You only think it was a big deal because before it you were a drooling retard and it got you personally involved in political matters
Exactly. That's why it's a big deal.

AHahahahahAHa

NFL LOGO IS RACIST

FUCKING GENIUS