Mordred thread

Why is she so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qAh6czAeBfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cuz she dead and was defeated by the best waifu to ever grace this earth

Because girls with daddy issues are the best

Takeuchi you need to get back to work on Grand Order already

Is she the first Red Servant to show up in Apocrypha?Cause I hope the manga isn't too slow.

She has gender problems

because of good genetic user

Good genetics but terrible parenting.

I'm-disowning-you-calibur.

But mordred didnt kill herself.

Please dont bully my waifu.

It's not bullying if it's canon.

I want to win the grail and give mordred a happy ending.

Damn, it aas already posted. Never enough mordred though

She's the best Saber T-M has come out with thus far.

I agree. I want to see a cute mordred x arthur series where they do cute father/son things.

So why had mordred gotten so popular? Fate grand order or the new manga of her?

She and her master being awesome in F/A.

Her master was probably one of the top masters at least by cool factor
>a single, chain- smoking necromancer biker who fights for his loli daughter
That is sheer awesome.

Blame Morgana for that one.

Saber and Mordred are really so fucking cute together.

Its a crime shame that we havnt had a doujin or mini-series featuring these two trying to work on their relationship whilst living in the Emiya household.

You can blame both of them. Saber was a shit father as well.

I would hand them all my money.

Saber wasnt even fucking aware of the situation for much of the time and even then didnt have any obligation to give Mordy special treatment.

>saber and mortred fighting for shirou dick
>shirou doesnt understand why they are so mad at eachother constantly

>Shirou fucks both of them
>they both want to have a decent relationship with eachother but who's turn it is getting the Unlimited Dick Works has them squabbling with eachother

This shit writes itself.

Mordred made saber aware of it long before she revolted, saber flat out rejected her. And i guess you are right, she had no obligation, but jesus mordred is her little girl. She should have given even a little affection.

Mordred at least appears to love her master though

>some evil cunt who wants to watch what you have built over your rein get burnt to the ground manages to make a child from your DNA
>she then uses this child in an attempt to overthrow you
>expecting that person to give that child any kind of affection

Lets be realistic here. And anyways, Saber rejected any chance of a normal life with normal relationships when she became King. She didnt hate Mordy, she just had her duty come first as it always did.

The only reason she didnt let Mordy become King was because Mordy wasnt suitable for it.

All of this shit can be dumped squarely at Morgana's feet. Sure Mordy was the poor motherfucker caught in the middle, being manipulated for all her life and fed lies and bullshit but none of it was Arturia's fault.

I'd rather Mordred give me a happy ending

Well, morg bares most of the blame, but saber could have explained herself a little better. Instead of saying
>i can never ackowledge you as my child
She could have explained that it would just cause problems officially and she held no ill will towards her personally. Mordred only really wanted to become kind to make daddy proud in the hopes he would love her.

So why is she literally a Arturia clone again?

We all do user. She is best girl.

Futa Arthuria cum magicked into a homunculus.

She is the only saber face who has an excuse. She is basically a magic clone of saber.

For what purpose?

Because Arturia being a girl had long since been established and it gives a dose of irony to any scenes with her and Ilya.

Destroying camelot and arthur

In the same situation, can you seriously say that you would have reacted any differently?

>again
She was a clone for a very long time, even before Nero.

Alter and Lily have that excuse too.

Morgana's plan to crash Camelot.
with no survivors

Yes. I would have taken mordred and hated morgana.

Though back then Nasu hadn't decided on Mordred's gender

>her outfit in F/GO

Mordred gets me rock fucking hard.

I would love mordred no matter what gender.

What's her Noble Phantasm?

Is she powerful?

Is Canonrap not done with Apocrypha Volume 3 yet?

Clarent

Its her sword. Is a weaker version of Excallibur, I believe.

Almost everything she has is anti arthur.

Red excaliblast made of daddy issues.

Perfect.

Well technically she did by trying to fight Excalibur with a sword than is not only not as good as it but was also a rank down because of it's enchantment.
Plus she went cookoo for cocoa puffs

And her helmet which messes with people remembering personal information about her, even if they knew her in their real life.

I think it was closer to rage and spite than crazy. It also is sort of implied mordred is more skilled than saber.

I wonder if saber would be willing to go to mordred's wedding. I wonder if mordred would even let her husband ask.

>I think it was closer to rage and spite than crazy.
That sounds like a very Pat thing to do.
>'I'M GOING TO FIGHT YOU WITH A SWORD THAT IS ALREADY WEAKER THAN YOURS, MADE WEAKER BY IT'S JUDGEMENT OF ME. OUT OF SPITE. DROP YOUR SHIELD FATHER.'

Pat? But yeah, mordred was hurting bad. I doubt she was thinking straight when they fought.

>Not knowing about Louis C.K's son

> It also is sort of implied mordred is more skilled than saber

Nowhere is that implied.

Are we sure it is his?
But anyway, Mordred is basically one of those girls who did not enough love from daddy and becomes a stripper. But instead of becoming a stripper she raised an army and destroyed camelot.

>butchered half the round table
>still manages to kill saber along with herself all while wielding a seriously inferior sword
No other way she could do that without being much more skilled.

Except she doesnt kill Saber. Her sword does a sneak attack once she was dead from the wound that Saber inflicted with her spear rather than Excallibur.

No, fuck off with your fanfiction. Arturia fucked her up in single combat and it was a curse on Clarent that made it move and stab Arthuria after Mordy had died after being skewered with Rhongomyniad

And Arturia was better than all of the round table with the exceptions of Lancelot and Gawain who were her equals.

She still killed saber. A sneak attack is still a battle tactic. And saber had bith excalibur and her spear
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qAh6czAeBfA

She was already fucking dead you stupid fuck. The curse activated on death

>already dead
>keeps talking
Damn. That is some high level magic.

>DEEN
Fanfiction. Mordred was dead which caused the curse on Clarent to activate.

>relying on DEEN shit

Yeh, nah. Nice try though

The two faced each other on a hill of swords in the middle of a blazing battlefield, where Mordred pointed out that the country had ended and that the victor no longer mattered because everything was gone. Blaming the situation on the King for not giving her the crown, she asked if the King hated the "son of Morgan" that much. Artoria emotionlessly replied, "Not once did I despise you. There was only one reason I would not give you the throne. You didn't have the capacity of a King." Mordred charged forward while driven on by passion, and was eventually defeated in single combat, collapsing while still pierced by the holy spear Rhongomyniad. Freed of the mask forced upon her, with a face identical to her "father", she said "....Father", all while reaching out to touch the King with blood-soaked hands at least once, but was not even granted that wish as she fell.[6] Due to being bound by a strong curse, Mordred still swung her sword after her death, leaving a fatal wound on Artoria who later died of her wounds.[

>all while reaching out to touch the King with blood-soaked hands at least once, but was not even granted that wish as she fell

Goddamn, Mordred is weak as fuck if she couldn't even land a single hit on Arturia.

That and Saber had been constantly fighting up to the point where Mordy arrived whereas Mordy was fresh and fighting fit.

Mordred was good. Very good. But not as good as her dad.

well there's the one that killed her

She didnt land that user. It was a curse placed by Morgana who had prepared for Mordy's inevitable defeat if she challenged Arturia to a duel.

Where are you getting this from?

Did Mordred even defeat any of the Knights of the Round?

We know Gawain wasn't defeated by her, whoever he was killed by who is unnamed struck him in a wound from his Lancelot showdown that killed him instantly.

She didn't take down Lancelot, Percival, Galahad, Bedivere, Kay, Tristan, or Agravain, either.

At least in the actual legend, Mordred properly fought King Arthur to a standstill and both were at the end of their rope when Rhongomyniad came out.

Type moon wiki

This is all because they needed to wank Arturia as being literally the strongest warrior ever in her lifetime in order to justify her being Grand Saber. She literally never lost a fight in her life and was so strong all the Knights had to seal Excalibur and even still she was unbeatable.

Yes, i saw that but the wiki is not official. Where are THEY getting it?

I actually like this more.

> Arturia
> Grand Saber
The inevitable happened?

All we know for sure is that her VA has the credit for Grand Saber in one of the datamine dumps from F/GO.

That can only mean one of two things:

1) Arturia is Grand Saber
2) Anne Bonny is Grand Saber

The official character materials

Its clearly cited as the source on the wiki page, user

Will happen. Garden of Avalon is basically here to wank Arturia and get her back on the level of the top tier heroes since she got powercreeped pretty hard since the introduction of new Servants like Karna and Arjuna, and her VA was datamined as the one for Grand Saber.

Not top tier. #1. If Saber is the strongest Servant class, then Arturia is the indisputable strongest of Sabers, and when summoned as Grand Saber, she'll display her full power that was sealed away even in life. She'll not only get dubbed the most powerful Saber to ever live, but the most powerful Heroic Spirit ever.

Not saying I want any of this. But it's going to happen.

She might just embody the ideal of the saber class.

She was the best thing that came out of Apocrypha, I was ready to hate her because she was another fucking saberface but I ended liking her a lot. Kairi and Mordred were perfect together.

I dont think kairi was really interested in mordred romantically. They seemed like battle bros.

Well, that's what the Grand Servant are supposed to be. Solomon is the creator of magecraft and has absolute control over it, that's why he is Grand Caster. His design is shitty thought

>ywn see a cute skit where saber catches mordred smoking and has to scold her.

Perfect together as Master and Servant, not as a couple. We have Sieg and Jeanne for this right ?