Oi, m8, is that a glass of highly concentrated lemon juice youre holding? Not in this city...

> Oi, m8, is that a glass of highly concentrated lemon juice youre holding? Not in this city, not on my blinking watch you don't! You better have a bloody permit!

Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILJNPkfrECE
youtube.com/watch?v=v6Nuq1Vx9S4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

acid attacks are an actual issue and permits are the way to control the supply of acids.

Only children would interpit this fairly normal attempt at regulation this way

Watch where you're wavin' that bacon, you wanker.

oi m8, is that a better free market solution that upsets the cab unions, bin that app NOW

i've got a better solution, send all the muslims and niggers back to their shit holes

You would still be left with massive native Muslim and black population and deporting them would not only go against the spirit of international law but actively against it.

You cannot regulate corrosive liquids. They're in literally every household cleaning product.

Also
>ban sales of knives to under 18s
>knife crime goes up

I'm sure introducing regulatory measures to acids, bases and solvents will totally not be an incredibly expensive waste of time.

The U.K. might not be taking the most immigrants, but they are certainly the most Orwellian country. You couldn't pay me to live there.

..B.BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN, YOU HEARTLESS BONG

Well maybe besides Germany

>native

Then we violate it, just as Germany violated the treaty of versaille

You absolutely can regulate them by limiting their sale on basis of permit.

Effectiveness of this policy would yet to be seen, but I doubt that it would be effective.

*pulls out pocket Quran*
Here you go sir, everything should be in order

So I'll need a permit to buy Toilet Duck?

Right-o.

>Wat do
throw my glass of juice into the nearest acid-bin!

You do define native and foreign by origins of their birth and location, not by culture or race.

I sure hope so in the future. UK deserves to be fucked to death for their high treason against EUrope.

lmao at the fact that the UKuck has a jihadist mudslime mayor over their largest city

Footage of a man trying to flee justice after eating a ham sandwhich in the presence of moslems.
youtube.com/watch?v=ILJNPkfrECE

god damn mongorians

this is jerry. he may look like a mouse but he was born in a stable so he is actually a horse

He didn't do anything boris Johnson wouldn't do.

U wot say tht 2 my face u fukn bellend

> Implying that they won't have a sword if they throw their knife in a bin

High speed pursuit of fugitive refusing to renew his spoon license.
youtube.com/watch?v=v6Nuq1Vx9S4

>You couldn't pay me to live there.
It's kinda funny, because they actually do pay people to go there and live. Like Germany and Sweden and basically all of Western Europe.

brother

>implying its even remotely difficult to make strong acids at home

l m a o

Oi! You got a permit for that License?

come on, man. Give the uk a break. Terror threats are just part and parcel of living in a big city

Oi you! CUNT! Is that your ham sandwich!? On my mosque's window sill!!!!!!?
You're going to jail...

Piss off paki bastard

I'm really getting sick of seeing this mudslime prick everywhere.

He's trying to block Uber drivers from working in London just do black cabs can be the only taxi firm.

He's crying about Trump being disrespectful to mudslimes yet Muzzy Khan is clearly a terrorist sympathiser because of course they are his brothers.

Someone fucking slap the shit out of the muzzy prick with some bacon.