Why have HxHfags started to fight with Magifags?

Why have HxHfags started to fight with Magifags?

lend me your strength user

they haven't. you're just trying to start some shit

Gon > Blue shit
also, report/ignore

Togashi's artwork sucks

Aladdin>>>>>Green Shit

No, magi hate has gone up recently so magi fags just go into hxh threads to complain. It's the same thing one piece friends do.

>people comparing me to retarded blue guy

ah that explains why they suddenly started spewing shit in the hunter x hunter thread

Aladdin shits all over Gon.
Alpha>>>>Beta ass cry baby MUH KITE

Both are good battle shounens that get a bit darker at times, their anime adaptations are also decent. They're pretty good material for f/a/ggots to fight over for no reason.

Why is this a thing? It's fucking retarded to start an "epic internet fight discussing which chineese cartoon is better".

Magi's art has been going down the tubes lately. I enjoy Togashi's panels much more than Ohtaka's, they feel much less two dimensional

fuck off with the bait thread

I like Pika and Baba,

Hunter x Hunter is nothing special.

sure faggot its the opposite
see funny that you faggots think togashi shitty art is even good

togashi is the best panelist in the industry and one of the best with expressions. kys

Both are fujoshit

Never talk about my son that way.

I like Magi and I used to like HxH to a certain degree in the past, but not anymore. I find it baffling how many fans this series still has despite its years long hiatus and an inevitable new one, eventually...

What makes you HxH guys so devoted to the series? How do you still find it to be interesting after not reading a chapter in years?

Was blue hair and this guy based on Gon and Kurapika?

they want free (You)s, a true user wouldn't give a fuck about it and just enjoy what ever he likes, even if is Idol shit

Because I like it.
Now stop posting in this shit thread.

Well, it helps that HxH that isn't completely dull like Magi.

Isn't it more easy to be false flaggers trying to start shit?

I find both interesting to a certain degree, the main thing is that those shitposters talk shit about either series for free (you)'s and you faggots respond.

The build up for the current arc has been absolutely fantastic, it isn't hard to see why so many people are anticipating it. Also, hiatus themselves get me hyped because Togashi has time to plan out the story (giving us genius writing like the recent Chrollo vs Hisoka) instead of mediocre weekly garbage like Magi and OP.

No, they were based on their namesakes from 1001 Nights.

Magi fandom is a dying husk, a shadow of its former self, in the West that is. It was a passing fad that withered away two years after the first anime ended. HunterxHunter actually has had lasting appeal in the West and has a much larger active fanbase in the West. They're probably attacking Magi because they're in a comfortable position of strength and superior numbers.

They should pick on someone their own size like the Attack on Titan fanbase. Or maybe try going to the Japanese Magi fans who are still going strong.

>genius
>RUBBER AND GUM HUE

Yeah sure.

are you not a believer?

What it means?

Not every author is retarded enough to require years to plan out 10 chapters.

For the art, I think when Togashi is at his very, very best, he's better than Ohtaka. However, Ohtaka is more consistent with her art, which is also top notch.

At least Aladdin isn't a selfish crybaby.

10 chapters of HxH that are more intricate and developed than the entirety of Magi.

Shounenfags arguing with shounenfags who gives a fuck.

I don't care for Magi's art syle at all, but yeah she has consistency going for her.

why do japs give everyone those retarded goat ears you could eat soup out of?

You missed the point. I was curious how come your interest remained after such a long time, is all. But fair enough, I can't expect to get a proper reply from mindless fanboys.

The hiatuses get you hyped? Really? How the hell does that work? Don't you ever get tired of waiting? I mean, a short break for a month or two is understandable, but the guy goes constantly on year long breaks, as if it's nothing. I can't appreciate a manga that's released in such a way. I don't even remember what happened before it resumed, this year. I don't even remember why I used to like some of the characters and how they're related to each other.

Well, whatever. I supposed that in the end it doesn't really matter. It will go on another hiatus before the year's end. And Magi's in its final arc, anyway, so people are going to stop giving a shit about it relatively soon.

>Togashi is at his very, very best, he's better than Ohtaka.
Yeah no and even if that were true he's only ever "at his very, very best" 1% of the time.

Confirmed for having never read Magi or just being retarded.