What does //po/ do?

a black lives matter supporter walks up to and attacks you for being white, what do you do?

shoot him because i live in texas.

Get executed by isis for defending myself against a non white

what gun? do you fucking carry a gun everywhere?

euro in a nutshell.

>/po/
Wrong board faggot

in a 1 on 1, I could take on 99% of those fuckers.

Unfortunately blacks only attack in groups so I'd probably die and no one would ever hear of my death.

In Texas? Fuck yeah muh potato nigger.

Don't leave home without that shit and God Bless Texas.

mistake on my part.

sweet. i wish guns were legal here for self defense with all the muslim's

>what do you do?
belittle him for attacking a Mexican then beat him to death with a roll of quarters

become a martyr, receive hundreds of thousands in donations, spark a national race war, buy land and a trailer, hang low for five years. that's all i gt for now.

self defense is a human right, just buy a CNC machine and start building guns, it's not hard to do

In texas, cam confirm. I feel naked without a gun on me

They'd cry, go home, make some cool shit out of paper, and then get raided by normies thinking they were Sup Forums. Such is life for /po/

Easy. Shoot the fucker in the head. Next stupid question?

kek, this

OPERATION BOOM STICK

Yes. In fact I have one next to me sitting here at home.

Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!

>too much brass

What's her name?

shoot it
depends and yes.

*teleports behind you*
*snatches every motherfucker birthday*

Large Marge

The best way to dispatch a chimp without a weapon is to punch it right in the lower jaw as hard as you can. But how many other chimps are around? As we all know, Pan televisionoraptor often attack in groups.

Somebody doesn't know what martyr means

Most likely I shoot him. If not, my wife would. Almost always carry.

>what gun? do you fucking carry a gun everywhere?
Anyone can carry in their vehicle as long as no felony convictions. During Hurricane Harvey I drove with my 9MM with me. Sleep with tactical shotgun by my bed.

>teleports behind riot police

Heh, nothing personnel, negro

i always have 4 guns. my left gun, my right gun, my love gun, and my glock 17.

In Texas when you are 21 you can get a concealed carry permit which allows you to take a handgun anywhere besides places like schools and other government buildings. A few businesses have policies against it but most places don't as far as I'm aware. However when you are 18 you can also purchase any non concealable firearm and pretty much carry that wherever you want too, but you will probably get hassled by police officers if you are just walking around with it for no reason.

what you dont understand is that its illegal

fuck off.

>self defense is a human right, just buy a CNC machine and start building guns, it's not hard to do
Expect the spooks to kick in your door at 3AM.

nice my americuck

This, but Florida.
Yes, Glock 43.

Stab him, i live in California can't carry on person so knife it is.

Grab a rock and go for the head. I have no problem playing dirty if it's in self defence

same

Colorado here. Carry a glock 43 with me errywhere. Feel bad for you europes, man. I'm never scared of nig nogs unless they are in packs of 5 or more.

im guessing you go on /k/ alot.

depends on how many there are and who's about when it happens......

5 bullets, five nigs. what the problem?

fine. put "become a martyr" at the end.

Mah nigga. Glock 43 is awesome, man. Did you consider any other options, like an M&P shield?

>5 bullets, five nigs. what the problem?

This isnt Hollywood, it takes a few rounds to drop a 300 pound black buck.

I don't like counting on 100% accuracy with something that small. You gotta understand the glock 43 is tiny, and not crazy accurate relative to something fullsize.

Get out my spoon and bicycle wheel license, file a charge against them with my local pcso, and get on with working to provide for the scum while the case is forgotten about.

You only have enough rounds for one nigger.

ok then. im not a gun nut but i would like to own a tek 9 or 9 mm

offer an origami watermelon

Not really. Carrying a gun isn't really that odd of a thing in the states if you're not from a liberal state. Many people do it.

The striker fire on the Glocks is proven to be incredibly safe, almost impossible to have a negligent discharge unless you're an idiot or use a cheap holster, which also makes you an idiot. I also like the look and feel. The 43 is the perfect size for practical carry imo.

Beat the shit out of him and hope I don't get stabbed or jumped as nigs are wont to do.

never know when the nigger strikes.

they have VERY hard heads

probably bite a chunk out of him tbqh

maybe move someplace where your government doesn't prevent you from being free

Ohio. Shoot him.

what you don't understand is that I'm poor.

>9mm
>it takes a few rounds
no shit. try using a weapon made for a man
>M1911 master race

Make him a beautiful swan with my origami skills

Say that I'm Irish and that the Irish are the niggers of Europe and get beat the fuck up anyway for being a fucking dumbass spudsucker taig piece of drunk ass shit.

decent enough insult,pal

This is a retarded and tired argument. 9mm is sufficient to drop your target, use some expensive anti-personnel rounds instead of cheap ass ball ammo that will just fly through him. Anything larger than 9mm and you're running the risk of over penetrating your target and ending up in prison for collateral damage.