GOOD HOPE SECEEDS FROM SOUTH AFRICA

> ALL HAIL THE KANG
kek.gg/i/4QQz6r.jpg

> Good Hope, nation of the Khoisa, Afrikaner, Eurokaner, and Coloured peoples declares secession from South Africa
angelfire.com/indie/aaahome/Declaration_of_Secession.pdf

What do you make of this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpfTjgKYctY
youtube.com/watch?v=cBIDkW2_FnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing will happen, if they try anything frisky SA will just send in military, they have a very strong military.

angelfire is still a website?

Call me when Africa secedes from China.

Potentially, though if they are smart they'd cooperate with the suidlanders. Or they already are.

i think they will be ok

dubs. Kek wills it.

COLOURED NATIONALISM WHEN

Time for whites to take back Africa. Now that the only states of South Africa are northern and western cape, it will be easier for whites to have a white government

Nice "source"

Who do the Coloureds prefer? Whites or Blacks?

Came here to post this

Whites

>tfw from Durban
>tfw South Africa will balkanize in our lifetimes
NATALIA WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES OF HISTORY

>angelfire
Is it the mid 90's again? Hold on while I check the timeline with a Lycos search...

you moved in on geocities yet anaon?

Natal will be divided between indians and zulus

Video of secession ceremony, including the signing of the document: youtube.com/watch?v=qpfTjgKYctY

Obviously MSM won't betray their commie baby, the SA government. Don't expect CNN to report on this anytime soon.

>you moved in on geocities yet anaon
I still use Tripod, but there's this new hot up-and-comer called AOL that keeps sending me these weird reflective coasters in the mail

Cross-eye dominance is no joke, user

They absolutely hate each other though.
I think we'll just let them fight on the coast while we sit in a fortified krantzkloof/drakensberg.

>Khoisa
Isn't it the group that originaly inhabited South Africa and was almost driven to extinction by the bantu migration, and is also believed to be the ethnic group closest to the original form of mankind?
Because if so, I'd understand why they would like to get a bit of peace and quiet on some land they could call theirs, and for once in centuries peacefuly coexist with others.

uhh, is this real?

yes, the declaration mentions they're the only indigenous

That is exactly correct. They lived peacefully with the Europeans for about 100 years before shit hit the fan.

nice, I just started learning html and making my own page. trying to add a real player plugin to it to play some sick midis

It’s really notable how clean and comparatively well run things are in western cape compared to the rest of the country.

I give all my support to the nations of Good Hope in their struggle against the ANC niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBIDkW2_FnQ

they even banned a Nandos advert over it, sore subject to the blacks who came from other nations after apartheid

Did the dutch come to SA before the blacks?

so its basically whites and half breeds declaring independence from the nogs? or am I missing something?

Understandable, it kind of goes against the narrative of "muh dispossessed people, whitey gib back the land"
Honestly curious to see if they'll be able to pull off yet another Namibia or Botswana.
Hope they do.

Nearly all of the blacks, yeah. The only ones that were there before the Dutch were the Khoisans.

This is brilliant why would this be banned?

Like said, it goes against the narrative.

I believe it’s true the Dutch beat the Bantu to the cape, but there were lots of Bantu in other parts of modern South Africa (further north)

Soviets gave them that argument. SJW is mainstream in black SA

Whites, half-breeds and Khoisan blacks declaring independence from everyone else. And taking the best land whilst doing so (the land the Khoisans inhabited like 500 years ago).

Depends which and where.
The xhoisa (and the tswana in the northern regions and surrounding the Kalahari) have always been here but the zulu are part of the bantu expansion that spread into territories that were owned by the dutch or merely occupied by the xhoisa and tswana.

The line through the eastern cape in OPs post is the place where bantu were first encountered by europeans

I’ve traveled around South Africa a few times, don’t seem to be any secret that the Khoisan were the original inhabitants, since there are knoisan archeological sites/paintings in many places, and even got the story several times from black guides of cultural memories of when the Bantu and Khoisan first encountered.

In the parts outside of the land that is being claimed for, yes. Joberg will be lost.

How many Khoisan are even left?

>best land
Wrong.The northern cape is half desert

A few hundred thousand at most.

Seems they’re pretty well mixed in in southern South Africa, since a lot of blacks there (not just coloureds) have a very knoisan look to them.

Also the clicking in southern South African Bantu languages obviously came form them.

Not alot but there are about 5 million coloureds

I think one of the most clicky bantu languages is Xhosa and they are offshoots of the Zulu not the Khoisan.

In Northern Cape there is a lot of desert, but the land that is being claimed for is the best half of the coastline, and includes Cape Town and Port Elizabeth.

requesting the webm of the guy shooting the gun and bursting into tears

Xhosa click their tounges

The Xhosa have clicks because they stole so many khoisan woman that they started to incorporate the clicking into there language

>Eurokaner

a what?

If this happens I will contribute to a charity that resettles elderly whites from the infected zoneKeep us posted

nothing will happen, kangz fucked us

t. native

*their

>best lands
shoo shoo anglo

The languages with the most clicks are actually of tswana origin, but they have been massively influenced by bantu incursions to the point that save from some exception (a lot of them in terms of languages, but very few in terms of locutors), only the pronunciation remains (hence the clicks) but the grammar and structure of the language itself is inherited from bantu languages that took over.

Zulu also click, as do pretty much all Bantu in Southern Africa afaik (Swazi, etc).

They obviously picked it up from the Khoisan as they entered southern Africa since the original Bantu languages had no clicks, and it’s not exactly a common feature that’d evolve naturally.

For them to adopt something so strange into their language, they must have had a lot of contact and intermarriage with the Khoisan.

top tier kek

You know we'll eventually own everything, we always do

t. Indian from the units

so is this actually happening or is it just some people in SA larping?

If its real good luck to ya lads. You deserve to be free from the munts.

>SECEEDS
bong education

>Angelfire page
>def’ happening

Of course the Spaniard knows the proper spelling.
>Catalonia
kek

REEE
CHAROS GET OUT

So what are you?indian or coloured?

The bantu came in from the Zimbabwe area to raid south on the khoisan and west on the tswana, bring back stolen crops, cattle and women, hence the mixing in languages, in both directions.
Which again goes against the narrative that "whitey wuz evil invader we dindu nuffin". Comparatively the white colonisation might not have removed as many ethnic groups and languages as the bantu expansion has through eastern and southern Africa.

The dude leading it is Khoisan royalty, so at the very least it isn't 100% larp. Could go either way, so here's to hoping it gains traction.

Let's just hope he won't chicken out and settle on a crappy agreement to give the Khoisan a situation similar to that of Lesotho or Swaziland.
Now that would be a fucking letdown.

Indian

I'll be excited when Transvaal and OFS secede

There are something like 16 royal families/kings in SA, they don't have much social power bar the Zulu one but that's only if people like what he says.

I consider myself a South african indian

even zulus hate the anc. nigger race war when?

>playing up South African unity
>it’s a Mozambican restaurant

They drove a wedge between Bantu people and Khoisans, stopping bantu on their path to genocide Khoisan and conquer the whole thing.

So where do you live, Chatsworth or Phoenix?

Zulus are still split on ANC/IFP, while a zulu is president they will tow the ANC line.

lol. No our military is worse than a joke.

Religion?

I found the video of him declaring independence.

This is gonna be dope.

youtube.com/watch?v=qpfTjgKYctY

Not using a jaguar cd to get rad redbook audio

Checked, and when I saw how he was holding the rifle, I thought he was going to blow a hole in his face, do those have no kick at all?

All hail kang Khoebaha Cornelius III

What are the chances of a white coup in South Africa? The last 25 years have been a complete shit show and it's only getting worse. Whites may not control the government but they still have all the money, and I bet there are plenty of white military men who would like to go back to the old days. Methinks it is time to change things back.

>angelfire
kek, didn't even know that still existed.

100%

it looks like a galil, 5.56 doesn't have much recoil

0%

I thought it was supposed to be a white colony? All I see is niggers?

Somewhere between 100% and 0%.

>ANGELFIRE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't underestimate the power of guilt and how attractive the new take on the "white man's burden" can be.
>le_obese_"fuckwhitepeople"_man.jpg

Fuck well which is it then?

They're the Khoisans, and the dude speaking is their kang. The new nation will be for them, the whites and the mixed raced people. There would be roughly parity in numbers between whites and non-whites should this work out.

Christian

Cape Town

8% of the population.

5% of the population under 30

>goodluckwiththat.jpeg

Damn, I was hype that it was going to be a white ethnostate.

We actually have an Afrikaans ethno-town, look up Orania

>5%
Still enough to win the war if they are committed. Colonists had worst numbers and technology.