Go season some food, white boi

Go season some food, white boi

this is the worst meme ever

you fucking nigs have no idea how much fucking spices i use, come over to my house and i'll fucking serve you and you'll die from weakness

I can handle more heat on my food than that mullatto

the only white people they know are gentrified gentiles, of course their image of white people is limited to the most culture-deprived faggots on earth. those are the only white people that can even stand niggers for more than 10 minutes.

OPERATION BOOM STICK

Boi?

Hey look everyone, it's a plebian.

>Sweden inviting more niggers

He does realize there's more to spicing your sauces and meats than throwing so much fucking heat in there it overwhelms other flavors? Retard

is this guy supposed to be black?

Do they not?

wtf. He looks like my ex-gf. She really was a cutie.

Black people believe that if you can taste the actual food you're cooking, the ebil yt man he come to take yo babies.

Be honest, have you ever seen a black person eating something "steamed" or "boiled"? Never, always fried/charred with an inch of cheetos dust on top.

>espn goes on all day about trump racist campaign
>HAH EAT SOME CHEETO CORNFLAKE CHICKEN YT BOI

>Go season some food, white boi

Go learn how to build, invent, maintain and improve things, crime simian.

This meme a shit. Do not get.

Must be libtarded.

tfw most spices originated from Eastern Asia and brought to shit tier countries by white man

don't over season that meat, unless you are just a poor buying shitty meat in the first place.

These niggers only know of spices because Europeans gave their slave ancestors some leavings to mask the rancid offal they subsisted on. We've waged wars over spices, meanwhile this nigger couldn't point out on a map which country to invade for Saffron. Niggers live in utter darkness, which was fine back when they were too scared to speak and reveal their abject stupidity. Now they wear it on the front of their shirts.

You know white people went to war over spices.

#IgnorantNiggers

yeah dey ignant af

>south louisiana
I don't get this meme at all.

Unless we're talking sweet tea which is basically liquefied sugar at a soul food kitchen

It's because blacks can never afford good quality food so they just season the shit out of poor quality meat and frozen veggies. Whites can afford a $100 tenderloin for a Sunday dinner where seasoning should be limited to salt, pepper, butter, mustard. Anything more and you are ruining the meat. Inb4 muh bbq, k dude keep telling yourself brisket is some delicacy.

>nigger wears racist t-shirt that says "Go Season Some Food"
>SHIEEEET DAS RITE MAN
>white wears racist t-shirt that says "Go Pick Some Cotton"
>AY YO HOL UP
>*smacks lips*
>AY YO U FINNA
>*pulls gun from waistband*
>FUK U WHYBOI
>*POP* *POP* *POP*

Can't wait for the same company to start putting out "Go eat a banana" or "Go hang from a tree" hoodies to boost sales against the blacks who think they're being edgy since being openly racist on clothing is a-ok now.

I don't get it

>brisket
>ribs
>not fucking delicious
Coons didn't invent barbecue by the way.

>french cuisine
>foundation for all culinary arts today

top kek, whites invented food. why else do we send sacks of rice to the nigs. unable to produce anything of their own.

>kill each other half way across the world for centuries just to get spices
>fast forward to current year
>"lol white people food is bland"

fuck you snow niggers for bringing them here

Go eat macaroni and cheese for thanksgiving

Blocks your path

HOLY SHIT that's a good deal.

Curry said Trump is so salty he should be a salt dispenser. Why are you making it a race thing like a bunch of autists?

Text on a shirt is fucking retarded. Anything other than a solid color or a pattern is childish.

that dude really good lookin

>race-baiting niggers get race-baited
>AY YO WTF WHYBOI Y U GOTTA MAKES EVERYTHANG ABOUT RACE YO?