Holy fucking shit

Holy fucking shit

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH CNN

How do they not understand when a click bait title could lead to actual nuclear war?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/mhastings/congressmen-seek-to-lift-propaganda-ban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_football
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Foreign minister accuses our country of formally declaring war"

"Let's just headline that and put in some pictures of nukes and rockets"

>fly bombers over Norkland, as we are authorized to do
>if they fire at them we bomb them

Problem solved

>How do they not understand when a click bait title could lead to actual nuclear war?
it's not 1890 anymore

And
>if Kim doesnt fire at them he is revealed to be an all talk chubby bitch

The minister actually said this you dumb retard

What's your problem retard, can't deal with news that isn't fake? Nothing about that article is in any way misleading. North Korea literally just said that.

how do you not understand that all of this is just WORDS and WORDS and WORDS but no action

CNN's headline is accurate.

The accusation is based on a Trump tweet.

This timeline is the weirdest.

Lol, presidents dont declare war, they don't have the ability to fire nuclear missiles either.

So Now.Koreans are as stupid as SJWs now?

They don't care. They want them shekels

>they don't have the ability to fire nuclear missiles either.

>Shitty news article responsible for starting a war
Fucking lel that's almost as much self-important grandeur as believing that the politics subsection of an anime discussion website had any bearing whatsoever on the election.
Get over yourselves, these fireworks don't mean anything to the people who are actually in charge.

2012 - New Bill Legalizes Government Propaganda and Disinformation on American Citizens

I wonder if CNN knows that we're still at war with North Korea?

>timeline
worst meme outside of "sweetie" and "/ourguy/".
only one timeline, user.
and it's eternal.

No, it's 2017

CNN should offer a formal retraction of this story and a formal apology for contributing to war panic

Of that could help to start a war i may reconsider cnn

still at war with japan for ww2 as well.

How is NK going to shoot down strategical bombers if shooting them down would be almost impossible for countries like Russia (or US themselves)?

CNN

The most trusted name in news!

>only one timeline, user.
bullshit

Oh the irony of North Korea.

>Been trying to fire ICBM's at the US for a few years now
>Constantly claim, within X timeframe, our ICBM's will be able to hit California
>Trump says "Rocket man" a bunch of times
>North Korea: "The US is declaring war on us."

This timeline is the best timeline

What the fuck does "accurate" mean?

I don't care what the fuck the North Koreans accuse us of.

What I care about is the non native English speakers reading that and repeating it as "the United States has declared war on North Korea"

>WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH CNN

They're fake news, kiddo. Literally spend all day eating out Hillary's wrinkly old va-jay-jay.

well its accurate from a certain point of view. Like if you work for government propaganda machine.

Precisely, but Kim promised he would

This means Trump flies about 100 over North Korea and when nothing happens he gloats about it, making Kim look absurd

And how exactly would that lead to nuclear war?

You are retarded.

Propaganda is legal and being used by the bad guys.

buzzfeed.com/mhastings/congressmen-seek-to-lift-propaganda-ban

>he thinks they care if they start WWIII and get nuked into the ground
>he still hasn't learned that north korea isn't a rational actor

No u

Someone repeats US has declared war
Someone in NK repeats "American invasion confirmed"
DEAD END

>he thinks Trump won't get baited by a headline, especially from Fox

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that CNN doesn’t know what they're doing. They know exactly what they're doing.

> they don't have the ability to fire nuclear missiles either.
um sweetie, yes they do

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_football

A shitty news article started a war between us and Spain once.

When you get a emil that says us declars war
Did nk get cucked?

maybe kim doesn't know that congress holds the power to formally declare war

The North Korean forigen minister LITERALLY SAID THOSE WORDS you dipshit. The reason someone reading that might think North Korea accused us of declaring war is because North Korea accused us of declaring war.

>For all I know our navy was shooting at whales out there. -LBJ

Hello boomer.

(You) are correct
On 12/29/12, President Obama signed HR 4310, (at night, during the holidays, in the dark, so that no one would even know); the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act. Section 1078 (thomas.loc. gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.R.4310:) of the bill authorizes the use of propaganda inside the US, which had previously been banned since 1948 when the Smith-Mundt Act was passed. The media was also reclassified as “entertainment”.

We need CNN and MsNBC reporters on the ground in Norko asap! Drop the fake fucking hammer!

Well I bet Kim with his amazing technology won't even be able to detect one so I can see them shouting at each other for years without even thinking about really starting a war