Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

>believes in NAP and individuality
>supports a bunch of larpers becuase they tell him Christians bad

Make up your mind faggot. Do you value the enlightenment and the raising of the single persons rights? Or would the good old days where your cheiftan sends you to kill another tribes slaves while being a slave yourself, so he can fuck all the women while you die from a gut wound and gangrene?
>i-i'd b-be the chieftan
Yeah, you, and every other edgelord.

>Another Templarp edgelord forcing this shitty meme
Sage goes in all fields.

You only need the theological knowledge of a 12 year old to realize how autistic religion is

Redpill yourselves on christianism you fucking jew worshiper

*tips fedora*

Religion, especially that of the organized variety, is a liability to any modern political movement.

Help me invisible magical sky daddy says the Christ cuck.

fuck off christian. sell your committee religion to the tourists.

>I am off to worship mercury at a shrine built in my land by roman legionaries!
This is what nu-pagans actually fucking believe.

>Crusadecucks
>not being roman/greek masterrace
kill thyself

Thinking the bible is realistic is like thinking MLP is historically accurate

it means you are a autistic manchild who belives in fairytails

Why is it that you worship a middle eastern jew?

Reminder you heretic Odin cucks worship a literal cum guzzler

We will purge the heathens.

FUCK OFF WE ARE NOT POPE KEKS.

He and his followers were killed, mock, and berated by jews, they even went to such lengths to invert the word God to control the masses with it, something (((they))) haven't stopped doing even until this day

Whaterver dude, you don't speak for anyone besides yourself.
Saged

The only place we are getting an influx from are christian larping faggots it was this way with kekistani. Stop being pushy retard zealots you were never a problem until the last year or two. youve become annoying as fuck to the point I think banning all religious discussion on Sup Forums like it used to be unless its directly related to a person or event shit like dedicated larp threads or threads like this one should be BANNED. Its not news its not an event its not political

>wicca

Japanese also have a penis day I dont see you complaing about that you fucking faggot

> penis day
Holy shit

Most of the "PAGANS WERE WHITE NATIONALIST RACISTS" is bullshit. First of all there is no codified morality of pagan religion in Europe to begin with. Second of all: most of what remains of pagan literature shows no sign of racism or nationalism. We know vikings took home wives from Persia and stuff and married them.... The Bible is more nationalist than paganism.

These bald virgin zealots helped destroy European history and tradition. Committed Genocide and destroyed European culture because their minds were infected by the foreign religion called Christianity.

What does Christian/pol/ think of agnostics?

Atheists get all the villainy and press. We sort of feel left out.

Yeah Christianity is still the reason you are butt fucking each other right now. Europe had a degenerate culture full of human sacrifice, bestiality, homosexual practices, and gods who guzzled cum.

You're welcome

Bumping just to trigger your fucking nigger ass even more.

Not that I agree with the pagan one but just for your argument what is bad about it?

Two nukes wasn't enough, apparently

That's obviously the cock of a white man 0_0

>theological knowledge

memorizing mythology isn't useful, or impressive in any way

there isn't a larger waste of time than debating theology

I could also point out that many cultures have a fertility day?

Typical christian piece of shit always wanting war against cultures that are different to there own.

Well call me one of those old fashion types, but something about worshipping dicks just seems off to me user

Larping as nazis has become too mainstream so you switched to crusader?

Its fertility festival you fucking retard also you do indirectly worship phallic symbols or at least honor them.

and look at your god here

Sup Forums atheist here. Just chiming in to say I exist.

(and God doesn't)

See how the pagan gets aggressive when you insult their cock worship? Almost to say "let me suck my cock in piece"

Lol, why are you so angry user? I didn't even say I wanted to "war" with them, you are just defensive about your cocks and delusional

>AGGRESSIVE
How long have you been on Sup Forums really? This isn't reddit most people here are extremely aggressive and arn't aafraid to call you a retard. We don't really have any censorship when it comes to language so it is to be expected newfag. Also it might be a bit of my Sup Forums coming out desu.

*kisses nigger's feet*

Nice Nephillim

>why are you so angry user
I'm not angry newfag. Look I explained a bit here

Its way different then what you are used to from jewbook/twitter/reddit but you'll get used to it eventually newfag. Hopefully one day you'll break free from your brainwashing.

I think agnostics are less apt to trigger anyone than any other belief system (in this case a skeptical suspension of judgment): Christians, atheists, Muslims, rage at one another. Even Buddhists are getting trigger happy in Myanmar. It seems like agnostics are the least likely to be aggressive or offensive with anyone. Why can't people be more comfortable with admitting to what they don't know? This I think could lead to more solidarity in humanity.

thats your god.

No I mean I didn't even directly attack anyone, just said the practice was off and you went off user.. Please try to remain civil here, you aren't a nigger, you are a white man (I hope). Carry yourself as one.

Why are you accusing me of being a newfag? Where are all these accusations coming from, are you afraid or something?

A lot of things claim to be my God user

>are you afraid or something?
Why would I be afraid on fucking Sup Forums ? You are a little bitch from reddit that can't handle Sup Forums as prove by your previous posts.

>Why would I be afraid on fucking Sup Forums

I don't know user, but every since we started this conversation you have been doing nothing but acting like an ape or a Jew that's about to be found out, name calling, baseless accusations, just seems suspicious. Like you really don't want this message to get out.