jii.moe/41d7tOF4Z.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are Max and Milia still alive?

>shippingfag bait
shit OP

Fate of macross 7 fleet is unknown

dohohoho

Of course

Nobody remembers the twins. I want to lick their runes.

I can't wait for Kaname to get btfo by Arad.

Kaname best girl

*worst girl

That scene made it really clear, you'd have to be way too dense to miss it.

>look at me...
>alto-kun
>Alto-kun
>ALTO-KUN !!

>women play with their hair when they're flirting

GYUN GYUN GYUN

>Starting a thread with bait

OP why?

Mikumo > Kaname > Freyja

After eleven episodes, I realise that none of the characters in this are particularly endearing

Sheryl > Mikumo

Sheryl a shit.

m7 fleet is fine

Trash>Sheryl

Hayate has gotten less endearing now that he's stopped being a smug shit. He peaked in episode 3. Now he's just a good-natured shounen protag.

If you can't find at least one Walkure member to like, though, you're the one with problems.

Agree. Freyja was cute at the beginning but she's getting a bit annoying. Mikumo is overdoing the shimpi and just seems autistic. Mirage has done basically nothing.

Hayate and Freyja are very endearing imo

>Freyja was cute at the beginning but she's getting a bit annoying
My biggest fear was that Freyja would get annoying with her attitude but that really hasn't happened and if anything it has become more subdued over time so I don't see how she's been annoying

Delta OST upload when?

Annoying was probably the wrong term. Shallow maybe, which is annoying to me.

dude, just try looking around a little

I don't understand this either. We know her wants and needs and her general outlook on things. I'm not saying she's some deep complex character but she's very serviceable as a lead. She doesn't feel like she's just there to just be an archetype. When I think shallow I'd usually think of someone like Mylene

Mikumo is fucking garbage.

How do you want your runepika senpai?

They're likeable enough.

Not enough for me to find very interesting, though.

Basically only Freyja has any kind of back story. I suppose Kaname, as well. Although "failed idol somehow comes good" isn't much.

Mikumo is just shinpi and the other two have literally nothing other than comedy dialogue and

SILENT

HACKER

Will Keith live to the end of the show?

No

He still has to answer for Messer's death

Someone in another thread made this observation that the show started with Freyja getting the screentime then for the last three episodes it was Kaname getting a subplot, predicting the next bunch would be MakiRei with Mikumo being the last and tying into the true mystery of the plot which would line up with the final episodes

I want all of them, but i'll have to take the blue rune one if limited to one. She clearly needs me to kiss it pink and glowy again.

I don't think the show will have much time for back story now when shit is about to hit the fan. MakiRei got their (admittedly shallow) backstory in 7. Shinpi's backstory is plot related

I just want the one with the smugface

So, am I meant to know what that big ship is supposed to be?

It's not like they have to spend a lot of time on it, they could find a way to tie it into the story for sure. Worked for Kaname and Messer

We wuz Protoculture and shieeet

>that cockpit
What a nice touch

Sheryl >= Mikumo > rest >>> Ranka

>movic.jp/shop/g/g00705-00603-00001/
I think they all come in one package.

>Mikumo > rest
Am I seriously supposed to not think Freyja isn't > than Mikumo right now? Because I do.

I honestly like Kaname more than Mikumo too

Clear as the shit you're pulling out of your ass. Everyone else but you Arad shitters can tell that she was just putting up a strong front that she was fine and not flirting.

Sheryl was an annoying cunt, I'm convinced that 90% of the people that like her only want to have sex with her

That was how it started but over time I realized she was the best girl. Actually I realized she was the only girl in the show I liked other than Klan.

I thought she was honestly the best female in the franchise until Freyja came along, now it's kind of a toss-up

they have had hardly any interaction for what seems like five episodes

I have seen this a few times on 2ch and on the anti threads.
There have been some snide comments about the producers purposely trying to make the main characters as un-hateable as possible, which might result in them being comparatively bland, to avoid a repeat of Frontier where there would be a large vocal fan base that hated some of them.

If you don't think Mikumo >>> rest of Walkure combined, you are doing it wrong.

Her design isn't even good. She's ugly. The character art style in Frontier is ugly. And then she has man brows. I just dont understand her appeal. Killer bodies are a dime a dozen in anime, so why not one with a nice face and good personality instead to go?

She's got the most sex appeal, i'll give you that. But Freyja is the little darling, and Kaname is like a gentle oneesan i never had. Mikumo only has the shinpi

Because their lives don't revolve around each other since this isn't Frontier where shipping decides everything but were they not hanging around together, along with Mirage, in the last couple of episodes

I'll do it as wrong as I want as long as I prove best girl is best

0/10
You don't even sound like a butthurt shipper, you just sound like bait.

Sheryl best thing this franchise ever prodeced.
In fact, she's bigger than Macross itself.

And then adding to that, we have that her fans are completely insufferable

I like Sheryl and she's my favorite girl from F but I hate how Frontier feels like it's become the end all be all to Macross.

It's basically the windermeran SDF-1

>F fans everyone

Frontier is the first Macross most fans in the internet age saw because only a handful saw 7 and Sup Forums didn't exist yet.

>Messer getting cucked even in death

JUST

>gets called out on your obvious shitposting bait
>proceeds to accuse for baiting
Sounds like your a fucking newfag. Troll harder retard.

Remember 16 user
jii.moe/41d7tOF4Z.webm

It was my first one too but you never see anybody talking about SEED like it was the only Gundam that matters

youre getting trolled mate. Did you miss the john lennon joke?

Yes, he has plot armor.

This low level bait and shitposting.

The waifu war fucked people up real bad

>Arabs made it into space
Now this is simply ridiculous.

Can someone put a ghost Messer in this somewhere?

Because it's the best one so far in the franchise:

- Sheryl, best singer and woman
- Brera suprior bogfights
- Sheryl x Alto, best OTP.
- Macross Quarter is better than all older ships
- Incest for real and not just teased
- Best valkyrie YF-29
- Grace best and terrifying enemy

Delta isn't even half cour tho, there is plenty of time to improve.

Are you new? Everyone talked about SEED until 00 arrived.

Old /m/ was all about SEED

Klan klan is so cute

well fuck, I'm going to bed

>Arabs
You mean British

Nobody ever talked about Macross Zero that much

They just followed the french and hitched a ride on galaxy

Because it was an OVA and didn't really get a lot of high profile advertising

>Because it's the best one so far in the franchise:
Frontier is not better than SDF, go fuck yourself

There's not much to talk about in Zero

>nostalgiafags

Horrible character designs
Horrible panderbait characters
Uninteresting bad guys
Uninteresting keikaku doori plot
Very hit and miss music, especially the movies were rife with misses

Mikumo is shit. Please kill yourself.

>Horrible character designs
nigga check your taste

>Horrible panderbait characters
bait characters were punished with cuckery, humiliation, death, or all combined.
It was a lesson against mainstream archetypes.

You posted this to support that user's point, right?

>sdf

I would agree with you if SDF didn't have those twelve or so episodes of filler at the end.

Mospeada was better

Really glad the Kaname fandom is improving. If the producers do the same with Makina and Reina then the newtype poll will be blown away.

I noticed that also. They are really trying to make the main characters as like able as possible and editing away flaws from them. If they have to sulk or be depressed they make sure they get over it immediately, because those traits are deemed unlikeable by a lot of anime fans (main reason ranka failed).

It's like they plan on making each and every character liked. I'm pretty sure Chuck, Makina, Reina, Arad and the captain are going to have their moments too, Mikumo's will come last because she is the plot.

Kaname is comfy-tier.

>tfw you will never call her onee-san

how long until ghost jellyfish messer?

>Mikomo's will come last because she is the plot device

FTFY. She's either going to sacrifice herself or reveal herself as the Sea Goddess or something.

Mikumo is the whole idea

How is it that this one girl is the plot of the show? She isn't one of the main three characters yet the plot is her. It's being done unique, everything is revolved around her, yet not towards her.

I don't get it. How will this all happen? I don't understand what they could plan to use her for.

I really am curious as to who Lady M is. But after today's episode, it seems that Delta is really trying to be similar to 7, so Mylene is a good bet.

What is this face trying to convey?