Islam

Guys what's the defence against the quran predicting what happens when the Atlantic and Pacific meet?

>youtu.be/SWRqfWo4hZ8

Quran 55:19
>He released the two seas, meeting [side by side];
Quran 55:20
>Between them is a barrier [so] neither of them transgresses

There's no way this was confidently written without the knowledge from Allah

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pycnocline
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sea=ocean
>sea=a specific ocean

that's schizophenic hopefullyness.

also, that's brazil.

That's cause Arabic wouldn't have a name for the Atlantic ocean and Arabic wouldn't have a word for ocean in general so they'd use the word for sea

Isn't that just a lack of education and not some great use of symbolism?

for example the Pirahã tribe say that jews would make "hói" dollars this year. Pirahã do not use numbers, "hói" means "sufficient". therefore NATIVE TRIBE PREDICTS GLOBAL MARKET TRENDS WITH 100% ACCURACY oh come on now. that's confirmation bias and you know it.

Top kek !

>Worshiping a cube.

bad analogy, this is much more specific

How can you know this isn't an observation? Why do you think it was a prediction? Check mate goat fucker!

all of this is pretty much dodging the actual question here

>observing something in the atlantic from arabia

How do you explain pedophile prophet flying to the moon on a horse and splitting it in half ?

Actually this is a clip from the Cape may ferry, this is the deleware bay meering the atlantic ocean. I recognized because ive seen this exact thing before

> Arabians couldn't possibly have encountered a seafaring travellers.

That has nothing to do with two oceans meeting , a quick google search would have given you a proper answer, but you chose to be an ignorant and stupid twat.

this so called evidence is also used by islamists here to prove quran is god's words.

however actually this phenomenon was familiar to ancient greeks. liquid density.

Fuckin hell, dude. This is a common phenomenon. Here you go, picrel is a place where Baltic Sea and North Sea meet. Get fucked Ahmed

m8, anything larger than a lake is a sea i would hardly call that specific

how was mohammed meant to know there is actually such an ocean without godly guidance, pro tip its not a coincidence

give me an example mohammed would have seen to write about in his cave

who said moh was in his cave? back in those days they had science also , Hundreds of years earlier, Aristotle described pycnocline is much greater detail.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pycnocline

>Not worshiping the jew on a stick

shiggydiggy

Mohammed was illiterate.
So he didnt write anything in his cave.
Clearly you're no Muslim

Well, there are numerous examples of rivers meeting this way as in China (Yangtze and Jialing), India (Alaknanda and Bhagirathi), Croatia (Danube and Drava). My point is that this is not unheard of and if Romans could see it at Baltic Sea as early as 600 years earlier following the European Amber Road, I guess news and stories could very well spread as far as Arabia which was undoubtedly in roman traders’ reach.

Mohammed lived in one of the most important trade routes on the planet, it is 100% likely he met a shitton of traders

>When the head of your religion is an illiterate slave keeping child raping brown faggot

This.
For all we know it was already a reddit-tier factoid in the Arabian world. Or he spoke to a merchant. Like ever.

Well I suppose one wouldnt need to be literate to be a prophet. Mosy people werent at the time.
And Jesus was brown too

I am brown also but I am not shit brown.

And?

And what?