OP BOOM STICK

It is clear now that the Boomers are now outraged by what the NFL is doing. After so many shit, Football is where Boomers draw the line. It could, and possibly will be the sports/boomer equivalent of GamerGate. For those who don't know what that it, quick run down is that Gamers just wanted to be left alone and the SJW brigade came to inject their politics into their entertainment. That's a huge part of what got Trump elected.

Trump did a brilliant move by tweeting in opposition of kneeling. He has shifted the narrative by baiting niggers to kneel during the anthem, which not only angers the viewer base, but forced everyone to talk and take sides. The patriotic, and the traitors. It is a double wammy - He red pills large portions of the population that generally don't care until this unpatriotic bullshit happens...The other is he is basically trolling the media into talking about this non-stop while he does whatever he wants and the media looks out of touch to the more knowledgeable portion of the country. The nfl has been pushing a political agenda down their throats their entire life. nfl got a bunch of politically apathetic boomers and normies to talk about politics in a bar and with their families. places that never hear political discussions with people that never talk about politics.

>6D chess

Even fucking Seattle is turning against their team.
archive.is/5yHFT
king5.com/sports/nfl/seahawks/not-watching-seahawks-fans-en-masse-boycott-team-for-anthem-protest/478329552

Now it's our part.
Tweet #FuckNFL or anything similar while dropping redpills. Make memes if you have to, but this needs to be in the spot light. Doing so will dramatically drop the NFL ratings down, which will force them to wrangle the niggers into not protesting, or go out of business. What are you waiting for? Fan the fucking flames. Could be our only chance to meme this to reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/sports/columnists/ct-ryan-ending-nfl-cheerleaders-spt-0107-20160107-column.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IbqieHdpt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=VdasbLKm4s0
youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is good. I like this.

Latest antifa tactic will backfire

Let them choke on their own buzzwords.

Required reading before you do dumb shit

correct
my bad I'm just busy and wanted to quick bake. next baker make a proper OP.

Transleaders is fucking retarded. Too silly and obviously a Sup Forums prank. Call the NFL out on their LOGO being the thing they’re PROTESTING and calling RACIST you fucking retards.

We could get something changed and not just be a joke for once.

Lets get #TransleadersNFL and #TRANSLEADERS trending guys. Anyone would do, just use some spare twitter accounts and create a dialogue.

NFL doesn't show the cheerleaders much on tv during games so this really wouldn't piss off a lot of people. It's funny, but the goal is to get boomers angry.

PUSH FOR TRANSGENDER CHEERLEADERS IN THE NFL

#TRANSLEADERS

yfw you realize trump is taking his revenge on nfl for destroying the football league he created in 90s

>obviously retarded

chicagotribune.com/sports/columnists/ct-ryan-ending-nfl-cheerleaders-spt-0107-20160107-column.html

They want to remove cheerleaders, toxic masculinity and such.

Guys, while I agree that this is a good thing for the right side of politics, I think that we may be Jewing too hard. Don't post anything stupid and start a narrative of "this is why we kneel" on twitter. If you say stupid shit it could backfire.

Right now everyone is good and kissed off so let it simmer for a bit.

Seriously, fuck all of you. Transleaders will be written off as a prank when we have an actual opportunity to enact real world change.

or you could do both

Poo

Burn the NFL to the ground, no survivors. Remove the bread and circuses, and let the normies' eyes finally begin to focus on the horror that the kikes have inflicted on our people.

That was also a Christian symbol in the revival period of the boomers.
It's kinda generic just pointing to God
You're not going to convince a boomer gen that their own symbol is islamic

So? Transleaders screams Sup Forums PRANK to normies. Calling out the racist NFL logo has real world weight.

We got a President of the United States elected, and are now destroying the very bread and circus lifeblood of the boomer.
NFL is kill #Transleaders.

Like this?

lol so much this

Kind of agree. We can't just do it for the keks. We need to go for the most effect.

new version

>Transleaders screams Sup Forums PRANK
Until some leftists cant help themselves and say "wait I like that"

this user is right, the #transleaders thing could be done later, the focus now should be on üatriotism/nationalism

That’s good but it needs an overt text about the logo being racist.

“The NFL’s logo is racist. Do not stand for an organization whose logo glorifies a symbol of oppression and slavery #SITALLGAMES “

got any better ideas?

My boomer father hasn't watched NBA, MLB, or NFL in 2 years, and he is a huge sports fan- always has been. He told me he only watches college sports now, because "it isn't filled with spoiled, entitled, millionaire niggers."
I have a feeling that those who didn't already think this way were on the fence about it.

Is that Scooby's sister?

something that connects the logo with the flag and oppression

You guys know what to do

News cycle is only 24 hours user. If we stop now the average person will forget about all this within a week. There is an opportunity here to burn an image of how pozzed the NFL is into the mind of every boomer in the country. Get this on Fox within 48 hours and the NFL will be disappear.

Checked

i agree, too obvious and confusing right now

>you're too good at being 'the jew' goy, stop it right now!

wasted.

Wait guys, isn't dont mess with football one of the rules of the internet?

Unironically this

Pretty fucking good user. Saved.

Yes. The NFL logo uses the AMERICAN FLAG which is what the players are protesting.

Focus on the NFL LOGO and it’s ties with white supremacy / slavery / oppression.

Por que no los dos

Wanna piss off boomers? Put Jesus behind all the kneeing players showing support. Gotta push the race stuff real hard, make it so if you don't support the kneelers Jesus would hate you. Boomers will see this as massive bullshit and flip tables.

here lads.

Just shop a crucifix on the back of a player.

Mega heresy

#Transleader user is a fucking GENIUS, it's working. People are buying it.

GO GO GO GO GO GO
O

G
O

G
O

G
O

I can't support an organization that persecutes trans ppl

A year ago I'd have agreed but seeing how pantsonhead retarded things have become and some of the crazy shut that was picked up and championed by the left I no longer agree. Some blatantly obvious trolls have been reported upon as serious news and I've come to realise I was giving the masses far too much credit. They really are that gullible and suspectible to manipulation

Focus on the racist logo right now you fucking retards. Transleaders can be saved for later. It’s too obvious and not convincing. It sounds exactly like a Sup Forums prank.

Instead make memes of the NFL logo and say something to the effect of “I do not support the NFL’s symbolic use of the American Flag in their logo glorifying oppression, racism, and slavery. #SITALLGAMES “

Do both

negro felon league

Post shit faggots and we'll RT.

Dude the transleader thing seems to already be completely implemented.

You're right, but you're too late.

A great 4 min. NFL rant

youtube.com/watch?v=IbqieHdpt7E

you cheeky fuckers

youtube.com/watch?v=VdasbLKm4s0

No reason why we can't do both

Nah dude. Just the nfl logo, the hands, and then “I cannot support the NFL whose logo symbolizes racism, oppression, and slavery. #SITALLGAMES “

XFL?

Then find something in the logo that we can use. Just posting a picture and saying its rasist is retarded.

Antifa... OH! You mean those domestic terrorists?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Posting on tumblr and they'r buying it. PUSH ANONS

This seems like this would be a great time to bring back the redskins name scandal, also what did the redskin players do did they kneel.

USFL

Kek

KEEP IT GOING LADS

>Goldberg Shekelstein
Sweet fuck where is Schlomo

The logo itself. They’re protesting the flag which is equally retarded. Push it a step further.

Another one

Thanks based chad

Their jew owner locked arms with them, and caused a lot of uproar over the hypocracy in that, and people did start bringing up the name scandal.

This needs to start as well. Show that the Redskins owner was participating while his team still has the horrible icky racist name!

Lets do it

#QUEERCHEER
#QUEERLEADERS
#QUEERCHEER
#QUEERLEADERS

The problem with the NFL is simple. Too many niggers and jews. We need a league for whites by whites.

We can solve two problems at once if we make competitive lynching or jew burning more mainstream.

Now is the time to push really hard on how racism is absolutely endemic to the NFL, focus on the the awful team name "Redskins" GOGOGOGO

>fusion

This, being stupid and spamming shit accomplishes nothing be smart and subversive.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ

The USFL came and went in the Eighties, Rakesh, you lying, filthy, cheating, scamming, streetshitting fuck.

To fight the jew you must BE the jew

They already have faggot males in cheer squads.

I think you guys are confusing virtue signaling with a readiness to take action. They will piss and moan along with their conservative friends, but at the end of the week they're going to sit down on sunday and watch football.

Fucking this. I hate using the term "tone police" but we really need to on this to be successful, considering we're going after a demographic that barely understands memes. Being vulgar isn't going to work here, boomers aren't immune to it. They still have word superstition.

This is what your grandfathers killed my ghrandfathers for.

kek I like this

Dis is great

>Schbergmanfeldstein shit post
>3 likes
The absolute state of the left-leaning normie

Is kek behind transleaders or is he still busy protecting Trump?

!!! Operation : #Transleaders !!!

To bring down the evil eggball chasers imperium, we need to destroy it from inside.

What we need to do

1. Log onto your twitter account.
2.Change your name and bio to something LGBT friendly.
3. Download images of cheerleaders (transgender cheerleaders are +100, pic related).
4. Call everyone up to endorse chicks with dicks to become cheerleaders, use BLM, LGBT, LGBTQ, FuckTrump hashtags along with our #Transleaders.
5. Dont forget to Like + Retweet your cumrags.
6.Get as many SJWs to get riled up and join us unknowingly.
7. Make sure that our efforts reach fake news sites.
8. Sit back and watch how NFL degenerates into oblivion.
9. Trump will buy us all sexbots for our efforts.

>Goldberg Shekelstein
You should use less obvious accounts.

bump

>work in progress, please copy pasta on Facebook, conflating the military ban could be a good angle

As anyone with any decency understands, the Trump regimes ban on transsexuals in the military is an atrocity without precedent. However we all turn a blind eye to all the other places that trans individuals, genderfluids, non binary and other non cis individuals, are simply not allowed to go. This "Separate but Equal attitude has persisted for a long time in our historically racist country. This brave protest by the NFL players has opened a venue for true progressivism to hit the mainstream TV in every living room of America. We can't stop now, let's take this momentum and show trans people that they are accepted. NFL, please allow #TransCheerLeaders.

This. People are spineless and won't actually do anything when they're upset nowadays. They'll just bitch and moan while taking it up the ass, but at the end of the day they'll still be taking it up the ass because that's easier than pushing Tyrone off of you and dealing with his nigger rage.

THIS IS HOW YOU REMIND ME
OF WHAT I REALLY AM

>start

>The Twitter goyim are this easy to manipulate
>took the bait and did Sup Forums's work for them
>effectively kneeling before Sup Forums
We da Jews now.

Hi CIA

Post links to twitter goyim posts

Dark are the days when you can't tell if a bint wearing a skirt and cheerleaders outfit is a man or woman.