Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Protect her smile. And I await the husbando wars when the waifu wars dies down.

Rem a best. A BEST.

Emilia a shit. A SHIT.

Roswaal is a sex god. Even Subaru was seduced.

Please user you're making Remfags look bad.

>Protect that smile
No, I wouldn't want to protect horrible people who enjoy their siblings getting gimped.

>implying Echidna isn't best

Get your shit taste out of my face.

I would be willing to let Ekidna corrupt my soul.

Would you guys allow Betelgeuse to toture you

Reminder that EMILIA IS MAIN GIRL THEREFORE I'M RIGHT isn't a valid argument

Don't mind me
Just best girl coming through

DELETE THIS

Any of you guys planning on buying Vol 1 when it comes out?

>giving money to yenpress

no

Yeah
I want to get my hands on it as soon as I can
can't read moon so I'm desperate

I already have all of the LN in mood so probably not. I'll probably be buying vol. 9 though.

It's being localized? I might just pirate it.
I'm surprised no one is translating it.

Can she even be considered main girl though? Going by screen time and relevance so far she's been pretty sidelined

>Supporting Yenpress
If you mean by pirating it, yes. I mean its not stealing, just borrowing it.

That is true. It still puzzles me why she only happens at arc 4.

I want to make love to Priscilla-sama's breasts!

>comfyroll episode description is just a synopsis of the episode
>by the time i realize it's too late
>i keep forgetting and have spoiled myself twice

There were people trying
Most shut down from fear of getting caught by Jewpress
One guy fucked up the drive where he had the first 3 vols translated and lost it all. No backup
A friend of his and some others are working on translating it again but the main guy says he is just gonna do EX
The guy actually showing anything has been at it for weeks, but hasn't finished chapter 1 yet
Would I be better off if I just learned moon?

Well once Rem is taken out of the picture by default she will be relevant.

I'm with you there, my friend

be full lawfull good, learn nip and buy the originals

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking WAIFUWARS! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking waifufags! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking waifufags, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "EMILIA A BEST, REM A CUTE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than argue about your stupid fucking waifus on a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

Fuck off.

Buying the set in moon next month, probably. Broke right now.

>By default

That's such a mouth puckering word to say. Its basically like you girlfriend is saying to her parents that you're her boyfriend "by default", painful.

this better be pasta

Calm down, its a WN discussion thread, nobody is fighting as of right now.

Remember to thank the guy. Make sure you delete this post soon though, as jewpress do have eyes here.

I want you to spit in my face

Is the WN the cannon source or is the LN the source?

Why would wordpress care about some
fan translations? It's not like it's preventing sales.

Well it IS by default. I wonder how greycat will handle it once she comes back.

seconding what this guy said
Great that he's doing it
don't let jewpress find out
stop posting about it

Too late, she's already taken.

WN is the original source.

And here I thought I had a new waifu

I want to impregnate her boobpussy!

She'll be back, user or I kill myself

I'm glad she killed her husband.

T-This does things to me.

Of course the bitch had to be a shota-con. But I like it.

Anyone else enjoying the manga?

Arc 2 is the only one worth reading honestly, the artist and editor for arc 1 & 3 doesn't stick close source material at all.

>WN is the original source
Well, I hope it continues to get support and translated so I can see it to the end.

That old man was a shitter anyhow.

no

How close is the beginning of that wordpress to where we are in the anime?

Next ep senpai.

Alright guess ill hold off till ep 12 then.

Reminder that the curtains blowing like that in the background make it look like she's wearing a bride's veil.

the LN is licensed not the WN so yewpress can't do nothing

How can any being, real or otherwise, be so perfect?

What is this expression meant to convey?

She read his surface thoughts.

What's the chapter in the WN? I wanna check and compare stuff. Still trying to choose what to read.

Speaking of that, ended up reading the contents of the latest episode today in the WN and then skimming the LN for the sake of comparison, but that turned into more reading since the LN had the second part of the flashback (that was in the anime) plus Rem's perspective on all the events in that loop from Subaru getting to the mansion to saving the kids. Neither of those were in the WN, which goes from seeing Ram losing her horn to regaining consciousness while being carried by Subaru.

Her imperfections.

Why did she make that face though

That's rather obvious.

How is Al as a character he seems bro-tier

It's just suffering bait. I mean let's be real here, anons. What are the chances of Subaru actually ending up with any of the girls? Deep down you know it's not fucking happening.

>What are the chances of Subaru actually ending up with any of the girls?
As long as the chance is above 0. I will ride in the Rem ship until I die with it.

Betty really wants to stay detached from the fighting and misery of the world, but on the inside she is really empathetic and nice, so she can't handle the emotions and behaviour she's getting from Subaru.

Not only is she extremely brave and nice, Beako is also one of the strongest characters in the series.

Forgot which chapter but I do know it lasted for a good 25 of them, so it shouldn't be too hard to find in the WN.

>Short
>Small tits
>Has one horn
>Isn't better than Ram in anything besides going berzerk
>Can't control her demon berzerk mode

A man can still falsely hope.

Same.

You are going to make me break my no fap

have you ever been so wrong as this guy

>Remfags starting shit

>Small tits

Her breasts are bigger than Emilia's user.

>Isn't better than Ram in anything besides going berzerk

Combat-wise sure, but in maid duties Rem is superior, as stated in episode 11.

>Short

No.

Nobody was trying to start shit until a couple of posts ago.

She isn't small-chested, but she is definitely short.

>Her breasts are bigger than Emilia's user.

Doesn't change the fact she has small tits. Emelia is flat as cardboard so by default Rem is bigger.

>Combat-wise sure, but in maid duties Rem is superior, as stated in episode 11

In a very few areas but the majority Ram is better.

>No

Yes. See how easy it is to write down 1 word responses. Unless you have the actual metrics of heights of all the characters, I am right.

She is the objectively best ending for Subaru.

>plus Rem's perspective on all the events in that loop from Subaru
pls summary about this sounds interesting

What could have lead guys like Subaru and Al into the isekai world? I don't think it's due to the witch though. Feels kind of like a counter force to the witch.

flat?

Rem>Emilia >>>>> Ram in terms of size

When are we getting a beako episode

So how much time has passed in the novels by the time arc 6 hits? How much time has passed for Subaru?

What episode was this again? Roswell pulling out his guns and turning on Betty was a great moment.

I didn't mean it in that general way but sure, guess I'll have to try and find it.

It's nothing you couldn't deduce from the anime. Personally found being into Rem's head in the flashback a lot more interesting since the way its written makes her mindset toward Ram look more fucked up.
It's 3:20 so going to sleep but I guess I can summarize what you asked plus the stuff I found interesting tomorrow.

Season 2. The cliff Suicide was the only major thing she does until arc 4

About 1 1/2 years to 2 years.

According to one user in the previous thread, two years since Arc 3.

Episode 7, the best episode so far IMO. Roswaal's magic skittles had a great aesthetic.

Depends, if you count loops Subaru has has a good year or two compared to others.

But in MU timeline its one and half to two years.

That's too bad. She's the sole reason I kept up the show through the earlier episodes before the other stuff started interesting me.

Apologize

What's with her soft spot for Subaru? It seems like she willingly extended the period of the protection contract, not to mention she straight up went outside the terms of it by protecting him outside the mansion. What does she like so much about him?

Thanks, this is actually comforting. So many novels move at a snails pace (*cough* Index *cough*) so it's good to know.

She thinks he's being targeted by witches I suppose, which is true. And when Roswaal and Ram sperged out she decided Subaru was being unreasonably bullied since she'd seen him spend the whole night in the library, thus proving his innocence.

>(*cough* Index *cough*)
>action
What are you doing?

Breast girl

>It's 3:20 so going to sleep but I guess I can summarize what you asked plus the stuff I found interesting tomorrow.
ok thanks

When does Ram die after realizing she's made a terrible mistake by believing in the malevolent harlequin?

Ram > Emilia = Rem

Wont happen, she'll fall for Gaaf, someday.