Overlord

Which of these spinoff would you buy?

> Heroic Adventures Of Climb And The Evil Sorcerer.
> Vampire Hunter Brain.
> The Wise King - Philip's Rise To Power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SHiPNimcvVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vampire Hunter Brain

Would you be disappointing if OL was set in the NW geographic equivalent of the Middle East?

Also does anyone think the Republic is actually fuckhuge and stretches beyond the official map?

>Buying headcanon shit

I'd buy a romcom of Albedo and Ainz

Enri slice of life

We've known OL was set in fantasy middle East for ages.

Is it true that devils never forget a slight? if thats true then how will Albedo get back at Philip?

There's someone RIGHT NOW who thinks the average beastmen is lvl 10.

Not this shit again

So the GKs exterminated everyone that wasn't white?

>OL is in fantasy middle east
>Nazrick is literally baghdad ancient capital of the caliphate
MIND = BLOWN

Wouldn't you in their place?

>King of the Beasts

Beast King Mekongawa is transported to the NW and strives for world conquest.

Also exceptional beastmen will be a tier below PDL so lv 80-90.

They let the choco elves live

Do the NPCs speak and write in japanese?

The people in the South where the GKs showed have Asian features. The fucking GKs went full Genghis Khan didn't they?

I do not. They can lvl 1(1 lvl in their race), what gives them significant stat bonuses.

Well yeah, obviously.

Probably. Albedo operates with console, which displays names of NPCs. I sure that is japanese.
Not sure about kaiser

Albedo x Philip would be better.

Thats doujin territory my friend, wait for next Comiket.

I'd rather buy the spinoff called The Best Son -- Demiurge -- Rod of Incubus Edition

>North of the republic is an even bigger theocracy
>OL2 about huge crusades against spooky skeleton because everyone thinks he's evil
Were the GKs terrorizing the continent or the world? Can't remember exactly.

Albedo x Philip is canon and the OTP.

On the next continent, there's actually a superpower whose citizens are all level 100 YGG players. Suddenly, they will reign hell upon Momonga and the rest of the continent that worships infidels and false gods.

>Night Shift Maidos.

Does Demiurge have any potential love interest that isnt Renner or Ainz? a Pleiades or another NPC?

Spikes are asexual biengs, right? How do they reproduce?

If HeroHero was transported to the NW what would he eat?

Tsuare

The word love probably doesn't show up in his settings. And blend a straight up demon probably can't have romantic feelings.

Demi only have eyes for Ainz and his keikakus. He'll soon will NTR Sebas with Tsuare.
Btw, how jealous would be Albedo and Shalltear if Demi was a girl? They're already jealous of him because he is often on missions for Ainz, if he were a girl, a civil war might happen in Nazarick.

Mare

Demiurge x Sebas, because Demon/Dragon hybrids are OP.

If Demiurge travels to the Demon world, the ladies there will throw themselves at him. He'll probably have to fight them off with a femur.

Cause they are?

>Using the adventurer's rating system, if a human was rated at 3, then a beastman would be rated at 30.
>The only saving grace for humanity was that exceptional beastmen were surprisingly rare, possibly because the beastmen themselves were already very powerful and generally balanced to begin with.

The only problem the loli dragon is having with them is their sheer numbers, adamantite teams have kept them in check until now.

Average beastmen (civilians) - lv 10
Soldiers - lv 15-25
Exceptional beastmen (rare) - 50+?

How will Demiurge and Nazarick fare against Demogorgon or the other Demon Lords?
He respects and cares for his fellow Guardians and NPCs, but he might only feel "love" for Ainz and his heirs.

I wonder if there is a demon nation in the New World.

Maybe not, but maybe there exist other planes like the Abyss

If you could bring a WoW npc into the NW which one would it be?

Since that potion kid i cant spell his fucking name knows that ainz and momon are the same guy, how is he reacting to all this?

Nfirea?

He's a loyal vassal.

>Spikes

You mean Slimes right?

does their power scale? because I'd like to see how Lord Kazzak would fare against nazarick with his shadowbolt spam

Pledging allegiance with a merciful skeletor, or sticking with humans who nearly killed his village over some misunderstanding? Shouldn't be hard to figure out which to go for.

The second one. No question.

Why did Albedo cry when Ainz kissed her?
Tears of joy?

Death Cavalier sounds pretty cool

Undead knight who is chivalrous in its own way

I interpreted it as that she never expected her speech to work.

She was sad it wasnt Philip.

What is going to happen to the Death Cavalliers now that they dont have any thing to do? Patrol Nazarick? Marry the Vampire Brides and Frost Virgins?

anyone know if the death cavs the same monsters that made up the non deathknight part of ainz army from vol 9 or something new

Hows the X translation coming along

So, why is Death Cavalier-dono able to ride the bicorn?
>1. The human body that was used to create him was a body of someone who already had sex, so this passed to DC
>2. Death Cavalier-dono passed some time with the Vampire Brides and the Frost Virgins
>3. DC can naturally ride Bicorn regardless of them being virgins or not
>4. Maruyama simply doesn't care

She didn't think it would work.

Ainz thought it was because she was sad she'd be away from him for a while.

The curtains mounted in the coach windows opened, and he saw Albedo waving to him. In response, Ainz waved back to her.

This was a scene straight out of those railway train farewells one might have seen on television.

The coach stirred slowly into motion, and the sentries began moving as well.

Ainz watched until he could no longer see Albedo’s coach, and as he stared into the distance, he issued a somber, grave command.

“Forget everything that happened here.”

“Understood.”

Ainz walked past the maid, whose head was lowered. Ainz had no way of seeing what sort of expression she had on her face at the time.

MOE AS FUCK!!!
Just give her your boner, Ainz-sama!

Is it even a Bicorn? I thought it is just some undead monstrosity.

I think Gul'dan might be able to take Ainz and could dominate Demi....maybe.

>It was a black-armored knight which rode a red-eyed unicorn, whose body was jet black and which sported two horns on its head.
I'd guess so

Perhaps from his perspective:
Without the wall, troll would've slaughtered them all
Without Lupusregina, the troll would've slaughtered them all
Without the goblins, the troll would've slaughtered them all
and similarly:
Without the wall, Barbro would've slaughtered them or conscripted them to the front lines of war
Without the goblins, Barbro would've slaughtered them or conscripted them to the front lines of war

Without Ainz Ooal Gown, there wouldn't have been any wall, nor would there be goblins, or Lupusregina

Unknown but I'd bet that they are.

I want to see a romcom of DK x VB, DK-kun is to shy to aproach VB-chan and has to get advice from his friend DC-kun, also DC x FV are the older more mature couple.

"His nonexistent stomach began aching after he realized how cruel he had been. Because the game’s ending soon -- if only he had not thought that way, she would not have cried like this."

I think he still regrets because he changed her settings and made her love him like that.

Hamsuke is yandere for DK-kun and VB-chan doesn't notice DK-kun feelings.

Also, without Ainz he would not be in a relationship with Enri.

Oh whoops. That sentence needs to be restructured. It's meaning is ambiguous.

With that kiss, Albedo's purpose in life, as dictated by her settings, was affirmed - to love Momonga

>Nail Slayer Brain
FTFY

without momon hed be dead

I'm pretty sure Clem would've kept him as her boytoy even after Khajit doing his spiral thing. The crown seems to have been important for a good reason.

Okay anons.

What OP/EDs would you use for individual characters?

Climb:
youtu.be/SHiPNimcvVI

"Because the game's ending soon" should be in italics, to represent his thoughts.

D) The Pleiades Go On A Walk

So "because the game's ending soon" > he changed her settings and made her love him > he realized how cruel he had been because he ignored her feeling > he decided to kiss her?

>> The Wise King - Philip's Rise To Power.
I don't like this meme.

Will Ainz ever love a NPC genuinely in a romantic way? He feels bad for altering Albedo's settings to love him and he only sees Shalltear and Aura as little kids. He never shown much interest in the Pleiades and other female NPCs and is quite disgusted of Neuronist. Also, despite acknowledging that the NPCs are now living beings and sentient, there still a wall om his mind separating him from them. Will Ainz end up alone or will he get a character development where he finally accepts the NPCs love? Or maybe he will find a player or a Nwer that he falls in love with?

Not exactly. He kissed her to humor her, but then she cried and then he realised that she took a little gesture like that so seriously because he had reprogrammed her to feel that way.

He did so without thinking of how she might feel (even though she could not feel, and the game was ending anyway so it should not have mattered) and when he realised the consequences of his thoughtlessness, he felt guilty.

The one that stars Shalltear.

"His nonexistent stomach began aching after he realized how cruel he had been to her. He thought it was fine because the game was shutting down -- if only he had not thought that way, she would not have cried like this."

Anyway, how long before he realizes that the only way to fix the unhappiness he caused her is to marry her?

Momon The Legendary Panty Soaker

I don't think he's capable of loving anything at that level anymore.

>Bitch Breakers - Sluts of the New World

Seems better. I'll roll with it.

As long it's not too intense, he still can love others.

Satoru might not be capable of romantic love. He's still broken after losing his friends.

Soon or later...
I think the maids're starting to board the Ainz x Albedo ship and gossip about that kiss.

>Sebas x Tsuare
>Shalltear x Brain
>Albedo x Philip

Soon all the guardians will have their own NW human love interests. It's inevitable, and you should acknowledge it.

Philip plz.

>Mare x ZZ
>Demiurge x Renner
>Pandora's Actor x Lakyus
Which NWer will win the Cocytusbowl and Aurabowl?

>we haven't have a momon chapter since volume 8.

I really wish momon will go to the Loli Dragon Lord next volume to increase is loli harem ;_;

>>Bitch Breakers - Sluts of the New World
So basically Shallear goes around breaking bitches and turn them into sluts? Fund this.

What are the chances Ainz will pick up on that "Momonga-sama" that Albedo accidentally let slip? By using that name, she went directly against his orders and disrespected all of his former guildmates. If he thought about it, he'd realize it was an act of treason, and needs to act on it as soon possible.

Ainz slips in and out of smartness, so it's hard for me to tell if he picked up on it or not.

Fake loli

it's still a loli.

Sebas x Tsuare and Shalltear x Brain are virtually OTP.

Still nothing for the other Guardians.

LRD pls.

I guess.
>LRD
Who?

user you forgot Albedo x Philip.

So, this thing with Death Cavalier, Vampire Brides and Frost Virgins has become some kind of headcanon now? Are we continuing this. Not that I mind.

Some volume 11 spoilers were leaked.

- Ainz sends Momon (Himself) as an envoy to the Dwarf Kingdom along with a number of gifts (some low level magical equipment). The dwarves roecognize the quality and are fanatical about it.
- Momon is introduced to the Dwarf Princess.
- Fluder learns some new spells
- Flashback a few days ago where Evileye meets Momon (actually PA) and confesses to him
- Leinas chapter where Ainz cures her and she swears eternal loyalty to him (Jircniv is present)
- Jircniv is finally pushed over the edge (?)
- It's confirmed that the items given to Renner are for transforming her and Climb into heteromorphs
- More focus on Yuri and CZ
- More Lizards and Climb