Buyfag Thread

Read the meme: buyfag.moe

Is anyone else getting this???

I don't play video games.

>else
It's just you and me here. No.

I want it but I can't afford it even though I spend the same amount in about 3 monthly orders

Well then, just paid for my snek, first figure ever. fuuuuuuuck

Well i am now

Uncharted 4 Drake nendo

Really? Of all the western shit to make a nendo of really??

>that cat thread

You can do monthly payments of $75 dollar bucks.

Too expensive for not a cute girl.

There's a six month payment plan you have no excuse

dakifags:
Have you ever bought modified 2-way tricot instead of the regular kind? I'm seeing a lot of vendors offer this now and it's a bit more expensive but they never really describe the difference between the two. Apparently it's more stretchy or thicker or something?

Can you use a debit card for your first purchase on amiami?

>Don't talk shit about my waifu

You can't use a debit card online you goose ! xD

I like you.

You can.

>one figure
>acting as if it were a big deal

Congrats. Buy more.

Depends what you mean by modified 2WT. Are you taking about stuff like Pearl Roika or Aqua Lycra or something you'd find in a drop-down menu on a bootlegger site like hobbyheart? The only sites I've seen that allow you to choose material like that are bootleggers. You don't exactly have a say in what material a circle makes since they print and order in a batch based on Preorders.

Circles like Yasuomi-Craft can offer things like SK Suede as an option alongside Tricot, but those are still preorder and what you're asking about sounds like daki being made to order, which is a bootlegger trait typically.

Goodd smile made it really easy this year to slow down my collecting.

guide読め

Waiting for Ornstein

Yeah, it's from a bootlegger since official vendors have been out of stock for a few years and they don't make it anymore.

Not in the guide.

And to add since I forgot:
Differing 2WT like Aqua Lycra, Pearl Roika, 4WT, etc., will have definitely differing textures, thickness, stretchiness. For example, ACHobby feels a bit rough like shark skin to me compared to 4WT or Pearl Roika.

As a last note, if they offer Peach Skin as an option *at all*, it's a bootlegger.

if they're offering Peachskin as an option at all, it's a bootlegger.

I'm pissed I ordered her. The whole set wound up looking like ass, except Azusa.

I'll sell her if she ends up looking like shit. I won't unbox her if anyone here wants her discounted.

Hey man it is a big deal for me. I just dropped a hundred bucks on some plastic!!!!

>I just dropped a hundred bucks on some plastic!!!!
Drop yourself from a building

Can someone explain to me why this is 530 dollars...just ...how?

It's got a sweet color scheme.

It's either cute girls or bust for me

I cannot deny this yet since I have been buy figures I have never seen nor heard of a figure any where near this price point at this size.

Edgy kids usually have wealthy parents

i've seen worse

I only got Mugi from that set and I'm pretty happy with her. Stronger's quality is kind of meh, but overall I still like how she turned out.

>buy shit late at night
>instant regret next morning
why do I do this to myself?

You forgot the mind you dollarfags part.

Yes, it is.

Woah, what a cutie.

No it isn't.

Loving the new Miku. Might sell a couple of Satsukis and my nendoroids to make room for more scales.

>mfw preordered the shielder figure even though i haven't even touched fgo
gudako was right

>AZ

>getting worst girl
Her design is bad and unappealing. Why would you get her if you don't even know her?

Was tempted to get the Mugi, but then I saw her released. I didn't like her face. How bad is the face?

>Her design is bad and unappealing.
You're wrong. However that fig is bad since no belly window.

Why is her vagina eating her skirt? Is it hungry?

Yes.

Kill yourself.

Ah! What are these fabrics? I wasn’t a Tailor in WoW!

Generally just about all covers will be 100% polyester (synthetic fibers). Good: doesn’t stain easily, doesn’t wrinkle easily, good drape, extremely cheap for the makers to produce & turn profits Bad: pills easily, doesn’t breathe, easy to get sweaty and uncomfortable, cannot iron on high, will melt instead of burn in case of fire The exact qualities will depend on the maker and batch.

2-Way Tricot is extremely smooth and stretchy, and the colors stand out. Highly recommended. 100% polyester, can be cleaned fairly easily. Most common material used for doujin dakimakura these days (via maker A&J). Peachskin fabric is almost always used for bootlegs. It’s fairly soft, and as the name implies, has a skin-like feel to it. Durable. 100% polyester, can be cleaned fairly easily. Velvet is the softest and most expensive if it’s real velvet. The short-pile fibers give a very distinctive “hairy” feeling. Hand-wash. More difficult to clean if it contains cotton or silk.

What a fag

for dick

For what?

Are they going to release the autist?

Eventually. Mio is next.

if i'm gonna dump that much on souls merch, it's gonna be from the best title in the series

Watching this bin will be a fun downslope ride.

My question was in regards to modified 2-way tricot you spoonfeeding mongoloid.

Just got a PS4 for this game after waiting forever.

Modified 2-way tricot isn't a specific fabric. Specify you useless nigger.

Pose is too boring.

It clearly is because it's a specific option in the dropdown menu. Not my problem you can't fucking read senpai.

you're in for a hell of a ride, user

i'll admit i'd have liked to see something more dynamic, but an extra 200 is more than i want to pay for arty. i'm excited to see what alt weps gecco puts out for , might have to finally bite the bullet

I'm not him but I bought it like 2 weeks ago and stopped playing after fighting the katana guy at the stairs. I know I could learn the muscle memory, but is it worth it?

>katana guy at the stairs
you talking about dark souls 3, or bloodborne? 'cause there are assholes with katanas in both

if it's DS3, just skip him until later; he drops his sword, which is convenient if you want to use it early-on, but otherwise he's just a dick with too much hp

Dark Souls is fun but take this shit to /vg/ please

Crap?

Crap.

There's many things that look wrong on this figure.

Literally worst girl. Even DAHKUNESSU is better than her.

>aqua
garbage

should i buy senketsu or junketsu GSC 1/8 satsuki? don't like buying multiples of one character. leaning senketsu, looks like a much better-sculpted face

I hope you're properly suited up.

I feel so bad for all the Kino-fags out there who just want a good figure of their waifu.

wind pressing it into her body shape, d'uh

You can do better

Someone is selling her at MFC.
Should I get her?

Has anyone ever noticed big differences between amiami A and B preowned? How much is the gap between the two grades in your opinion?

Why are you asking me, you fucking ding-dong?

Useless goddess has a better nendo.

Maybe he wants your thoughts, boyslut.

If you have to ask, then no.

Can we stop with name-calling, cuntmuffins?

Also, her face looks weird.

she's back for preorder.

What will HobbySearch do if I ignore a payment request? I am going out of the country and am afraid I will miss it. Will they still hold the order or just ban me after the 72 hours?

Will I regret buying a Nui keychain for $26 dollars? Will a shirt do me better?

Who is the raunchy rodent?

Cute cat, OP.

>first in product line
I'll hold out for Lord's Blade Ciaran and a certain cuteboy.

it's an stupid pic of starshipooper.

Looks like a fine model to m-
>sold out
>sold out
>sold out
Oh.

I remember when he had some contest on MFC, and he got butthurt because people worked together on it and he got called a fag. Good times.

we all remember that, also he's a fucking scalper.

>bodysuit
Ruined

>mfw he scalps his figures that have been molested by rodents

and that's how she should be.

those milk bags are way too large

Still too small.

no so much

I'm getting more and more worried. It's been days since I paid off amiami and it's still not shipped. Wtf, amiami. Mandarake shipped in an hour.