Would you treat your waifu like a queen?

Would you treat your waifu like a queen?

Maybe

She would think I was being super weird and tell me to stop.

You'd better.....

No, she'd eventually lose all respect.

How pathetic are you?

What if she gets an inflated ego?

Please let me serve you cag
Please crush me with those thighs

She would have to take care of me a lot.
At least I could give her all the attention still she loves.

Yes.
Foot worship and facesitting are basically the only things I fantasize about anymore. I want to worship her body like she's a goddess.

Will the anime make this series popular again?

No

>treating her like a queen

She does what I tell her to. I'm the boss.

It's pretty popular already.

>not being Luvia's manservant

Manga threads are ded all the time.

Azami killed it. Waiting for the colored dump so I can see that delicious Erina foodgasm in all its glory.

Already dumped. Check the archive.

>Implying he isn't already

His tough guy act is obviously a facade

Yes, she's one of the very few girls that I would treat like a princess.

Absolutely. The only person I can love is someone who can break me.

Well, she IS a queen after all.

She does like to be complimented when she feels like she did a job well done, but I don't think she'll like to be treated like a queen. She'll probably be uncomfortable with that kind of overdone display.

>You want to do what?

Nope, id treat her with respect and expect her to see me as an equal, spoiled brats are the worst.

>expect
Unearned. Look who's actually spoiled, thinking your waifu unconditionally loves you.

I she wanted

I don't think i would have a choice

You seem like you used to post more.

Popular on Sup Forums and popular in Japan are different things. SnS ranks pretty highly in SJ every week.

>id treat her with respect and expect her to see me as an equal
>id treat her with respect
>at least want equal respect

tell me again whats unearned? are you just not familiar with the golden rule?
Your lack of reading comprehension has created the most boring argument iv had all day.

life happens

Worshipping an ojou is everyone else's job
The best part of having her for a waifu, is being the one who gets to bully her

I want to bully those funbags.

im guessing you're the bottom in the relationship?

Of course I'd treat all my waifus like queens.

Yes, but I would be king, and the queen is still the king's bitch

Left please.

Izumi is such a fantastic girl. I'm glad she managed to make it through without dying - she threw up a lot of flags in that last episode, but she managed to pull through anyway.

I especially liked the ending, where everyone realized what a terrible character Mei was, so Sakakibara decided to hook up with Izumi. The last scene, where the two of them kissed on the ferris wheel, looking down at the town was really romantic. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who teared up a little bit.

Izumi simply gets things done. She's a girl who has the lives of all of her classmates riding on her shoulders. She carries that weight and won't let it break her. She values the lives of other people - she cares about what happens to them, and as they start dying, the knowledge that she's partially responsible starts to build up on her shoulders. But does she give up? No way. She just keeps going along, trying not to crack under the pressure.

This comes as a contrast to Mei, who, when Sakakibara talked to her, decided to talk back, dooming her classmates to a horrible death. She even knew who the extra was all along, but rather than say anything, she decided to let even more people die. In the end, the only reason she bothered to go stop the extra is because her classmates finally decided to kill her; she might not care if other people died, but once her life was in danger, then she'll do something about it. She's selfish and a sociopath.

Izumi however, didn't hesitate. She went to kill the extra when she (thought) she knew who it was. She wasn't going to let anybody else die. She's smart, beautiful, nice and mature. And to top it all off, she's a god damned hero.

She's a fantastic girl. And I for one am very glad that, rather than dying a senseless death in the last episode, she instead survived and hooked up with Sakakibara. She earned that little slice of happiness.

amazing how fast you got that copy pasta

is it possible to find this hot but not have a foot fetish

you have both good taste and dubs. I envy you.

>calves
>thighs
>ass
>tights
Plenty for everyone to enjoy

I think Asanagi shares one of my most favorite fetishes: nopan.

This guy's art is amazing. Thick, soft, nopan. The only things you ever need in a woman.

Like a god.

A queen and her servant. Both are happy the world is in harmoney

If i treated her like a queen it would probably piss her off. She is a king goddamnit.

>Why should I let a degenerate like you survive?
Think of something quick before she makes us take a shower!

I like strong women because I get turned on by fighting them, not because i want to be crushed. I just can't be attracted to someone who doesn't enjoy roughing me up and getting roughed up. I a masochist and a sadist, so I like being in a free for all beatdown when it comes to sex. just talking about it is getting me excited

>Why should I let a degenerate like you survive?
Uh, i guess because it's not right to kill people? I mean, go ahead, but you'd be a shitty person all the same. The only humans who are trash are those who treat others like trash

A shower with her?

They need big breasts though.

Threadly reminder that femdom is literally a shit tier fetish.

If you actually want a girl to beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthless you're pathetic.

I want to dominate her.

Because I'm very good at licking feet!

>Not matter how much you insult femdom fags, they just enjoy it more

My waifu is a king, and I would treat her as my equal.

Dick status: muh

No I would rape her every single day, and treat her like pure shit.

>insult femdom fag
>femdom fag jerks off to you

It's like insulting cucks when you call impotent men who needs someone else to fuck their women, they get off on it.

>You better not be peeking at my panties perv.

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who wouldn't submit to their waifu

You don't deserve to have a waifu.

I haven't jerked today yet, please insult me more.

And you betafag won't have a waifu much longer.

Yes, I am pathetic piece of shit and I don't deserve my waifu. I'd let some real men breed her and watch because I can't satisfy her.

Yes.

Kneel before me, you pathetic worm.

It would be wrong not to.

>putting the pussy on a pedestal

Nah pham, I'm the king and she knows.

As long as I'm alive I'll always have my waifu.

I'd treat her like a queen and butt fuck her like a tavern wench.

The king of subs maybe, you filthy maggot.

I don't know Why I think Tomoko want to be with me.

You Only treat a girl like a queen if she love you and love her back.

You can't respect someone who kisses your ass

>subfags

How will you ever know she really loves you if you can't even choke her while she pushes her ass in the air and you push her head on the bed.

>all these pathetic closet gays who needs to be dominated and protected to not break down under your own insecurities
Faggots, all of you.
My waifu submits to me because it's me who supports and helps her. I'm the man in our relationship.

I know she loves me because she entrusted her life to me

i want her to treat me like a king.

>faggot with imaginary waifu teaches other faggots how to treat imaginary waifu correctly

Being uncomfortable with an assertive woman is the mark of a true beta.

Only when if we're doing that sort of play. Which given her personality is likely not gonna happen often, if at all.

My waifu is the next queen, so yes.

Shouldn't that be rewarded?

>"punished"

What artist is this?

>She says "lick my foot, peasant!"
>I respond with "As you wish, my queen!"
>We're both struggling to keep a straight face.
>Get on my knees, put tongue on her foot
>We both start laughing
>trip her over so she falls on top of me, still laughing
>become family unfriendly by holding hands

Exactly! Whoever wins gets the right to rape the other. Which is why i love sadistic characters so much, i would love to beat the crap out of them just to see their face of defeat as i plunge my dick into them. Or lose and end up as their toy

Hate to break to you, but there is nothing alpha in being dominated.
It's true that being uncomfortable with an assertive woman means you are beta. However real alpha can deal with them just fine and he still manage them submit or be at least equal. On the other hand, true beta will never be able to do it and will keep being pathetic and gladly submit to the woman who apparently is more manly than he is.

Sounds to me like you got your alpha and beta all messed up and switched around.

Waifus need to learn their place, too