Fat mudslime Ninja women are now illegal in Austria. Good!

Fat mudslime Ninja women are now illegal in Austria. Good!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fedora still unbanned

not good enough

Good job austria

Fucking based Austria

Who gives a shit about that appeasement bullshit that's solely for bribing retarded pensionists into believing that SPÖ/ÖVP actually give a shit

I don't care if sandniggers are walking around in a trashbag, I want them gone from my country

What about fedora-wearing clowns?

bullet to the back of the head

To true

kek

FPÖ ist dein freund

Österreich NEIN

Kek

kek

This, ban shitskins and add fedoras to this list while we are at it

You literally just banned qt3.14 asians coming to your countries as tourists.

take it easy hiedler

They are fucking retarded, masks like theese only stop "big" particles, you would need an activated coal mask to block SMOG and shit like that

This is still allowed and actually was a debate point while creating the law

It says it's allowed you dumb asswipe.

kek

Wow you sure showed us...

>burka with face is still allowed

one job

No, it's not. It's allowed for medical reasons.
So whats the gook's 'medical reason' to wear that face mask?

No they're not

They're the best option, and I'm gonna vote for them, but they're not even close to what this country really needs, and even then we're too weak to do it alone

And if the shithole that this sad country currently is ever gets fixed the first thing we're gonna do is re-integrate you confused forest rapists

Can't believe we let ourselves get cucked so hard after WWI that we don't even have a fucking sea access a century later, what the fuck happened to Austria

whats the bottom middle one? cant wear the same as the top one if youre black???

Good night sweet prince.

delte this

too soon

Do you remember the September when...
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

kek

A
U
S
T
R
I
A

N
O
!

Fpbp

>Go to the city of a conquered people and parade about in it on their most sacred of days
Can't say he wasn't asking for it, really.

peasant.

>you dump asswipe

based fuhrer place of birth

The first batch of items is what is legally ok (In green)

The bottom is what is not legal.

Strange because I literally saw a woman with a full-veil for the first time in Lidl in Salzburg last month. Wonder if she'll keep wearing it.

Oh noes not the clowns

>have to ban all face coverings when everybody knows they just want to ban muslim clothing

who's swipe? And why is dumb?

They wear it when they have a cold, out of courtesy.

Yes, the beige and the red one.

in frankfurt i saw the bottom left, driving a car. isn't that illegal in germany?

It's more a social phenomenon, at least in recent years. Especially when being in the land of the white pigu, where almost all young men are infected with yellow fever.
They do not have all a flue and therefore no reason to wear that mask.

Fucking mudslimes; we claim we don't let them dictate how we live our western lifes, then we implement such stupid laws. It's staggering the level of cuckoldry that Europe has achieved. Totally agree with .

they dont need to wear mask here.
we have clean air.