Is Lebron James a pedophile?

Stephen Curry and LeBron James and Chris Paul MUST answer for this. The media needs to ask them, why did you actively campaign for pedophiles to run the US government?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Child_sexual_abuse_and_hush-money_scheme
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a 'bong, I know fuck all about this nigger, please spoonfeed me some background?

You dad is a pedophile

You have to go back.

>being this much of a trump sucker

>must answer for this
...for what?

Trump is a godsend. Who are you faggot?

For their support of systemic pedophilia.

i think they're pedos too
but let's prove pizzagate pedogate whatever you wanna call it first, then we can condemn every faggot gay supported them

So you want Lebron to apologize for endorsing a presidential candidate just because her top aid's ex-husband was sexting underage girls? Nigga are you retarded?

They're just ignorant, brainwashed, fools who want to be cool. It's very cool to oppose Trump.

If all Trump voters are nazis, all Hillary voters are pedophiles.

Are you? I know you like them, but We don't support pedophiles here in America

If you march with tiki torches, carry nazi flags and chant "blood and soil" then you will be called a nazi. Anthony Weiner being a pervert has nothing to do with Lebron or other Democrats.

>literally believing something you read on Sup Forums.

Time to leave the basement, son.

No. But he definitely a niggery cry baby nigger

the backtracking is hilarious. Wiener and his wife were huge in hillarys campaign and now everyone knows he's a pedophile and she was married to him lmao how embarrassing

Lebron love the chicago style hot dogs

daily reminder

And the walnut sauce.

>lebron james
>position: SMALL forward

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Child_sexual_abuse_and_hush-money_scheme

Dennis Hastert was the longest serving Republican speaker of the house in history and was convicted of pedophilia. Many Republican congressmen rushed to his defense when the allegations came out. Does that also make all Republicans pedophiles?

What even the fuck is this thread about!? I will be putting things in the Options field.

Inb4 /ptg/ (aka T_D) makes another bs conspiracy, proceeding to autistically screech for "justice for the victims" they made up, while willfully ignoring the fact that most of their awoposters are closeted pedophiles, or that Prumpft is a pedo enabler.

Anyone who is paid to deny Peodgate is automatically flagged and will be prosecuted along with the rest of them.

>pizzagate
>he still believes in pizzagoyim.

put your tinfoil hat on cletus.

>and will be prosecuted along with the rest of them.

>implying i care.
also being a morralfaggot on Sup Forums of all places.