I've never been prouder to be a productive, Latin American who loves our leader and country

I've never been prouder to be a productive, Latin American who loves our leader and country.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/2017/9/25/16360528/alejandro-villanueva-steelers-national-anthem-surprise
foxnews.com/sports/2017/09/25/nfl-national-anthem-flap-sees-steelers-coach-mike-tomlin-rap-alejandro-villanueva-while-his-jersey-sales-soar.html
newsmax.com/TheWire/west-point-cadets-investigated-black/2016/05/09/id/727798/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course you do

I do. I backed Trump since day one. I'm against illegals, and I manage a successful, small furniture company that sells products made in the USA. I'm very proud of Alejandro, and his actions. A true patriot.

Retards
sbnation.com/2017/9/25/16360528/alejandro-villanueva-steelers-national-anthem-surprise
>Alejandro Villanueva was the only member of the Pittsburgh Steelers to come out of the tunnel for the national anthem on Sunday. According to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler, that surprised many members of the team.
>Villanueva is a former Army Ranger who served in Afghanistan and has an endorsement deal with USAA. Fowler reports that he was a “key figure” in the planning of the protest because of his background.
>surprised many members of the team
>“key figure” in the planning of the protest
He didn't want to lose his endorsement deal

kys you ugly shitskin from. he's a spaniard while you're a brown turd goblin from mexico.

I'm proud of him too, user.

He isn't Latin American, faggot. He is Spanish-American, he's White.

We all consider ourselves Latin Americans

>yfw guys in MAGA hats will be chanting BUILD THE WALL while wearing jerseys with the name "Villanueva" on it

Praise kek.

I not Mexican. I was born in Massachusetts, from parents born in Brooklyn. My grandparents came here from. Puerto Rico and most of my ancestors are from Spain.

>He didn't want to lose his endorsement deal

Makes sense.

After all, West Point grads who serve 3 tours of duty in combat aren't known for patriotism.

This.

Is an Spaniard (an Eurofag). Take your head out of your ass burger

That’s not fucking true...Spaniard here we don’t even like panchitos (Latin Americans)

Turn on Univision and watch it for a few. A lot of Spanish people on their who calls themselves Latin Americans.

Nor WW2 vets. So that one who knelt publicly was....a hologram?

Huh? I don't even know what you're talking about.

A WWII vet kneeled for the anthem. Okay great. What does that have to do with the guy for the Steelers?

>“key figure” in the planning of the protest

He was going to be used to grandstand so that the steelers can say "SEE THIS ARMY RANGER HATES DRUMFP TOO!"

>After all, West Point grads
>What does that have to do with
Do you even read what you've posted?
Did you read the article you tried to mock?
Get off this guys cock

that's a pretty rad jersey

If you read the article, everyone on the team agreed to do it. They were surprised he didn't follow through.
If he was that big a patriot, he would've said "No, I'm not going to protest." Instead, he made sure that he didn't lose his deal.

He's of Spanish descent.

>hurr durr all WW2 vets graduated West Point ACKSHUALLY

fucking off yourself, faggot.

every article I've read about it says the decision in the locker room was "not unanimous" ie probably all the white guys said to hell with it.

BASED BEEEEEEAN

>pointless sperging
Are you saying that he didn't graduate West Point?
Keep spending on the NFL, goy

So am i

Sauce?

wut? no.
I'm saying that (you) using the analogy of the WW2 vet is fallacious, because a West Point graduate is going to be indoctrinated to a level that Joe Nobody volunteering from Middletown Iowa in 1943 wouldn't get.

foxnews.com/sports/2017/09/25/nfl-national-anthem-flap-sees-steelers-coach-mike-tomlin-rap-alejandro-villanueva-while-his-jersey-sales-soar.html

>Tomlin told the media that, prior to kickoff Sunday, the Steelers held a team meeting and decided, though not unanimously, to not come out of the locker room for the national anthem.

“Like I said, I was looking for 100 percent participation, we were gonna be respectful of our football team,” Tomlin said when asked about Villanueva ignoring the order and coming out for the anthem.

>West Point graduate is going to be indoctrinated
Indeed.
newsmax.com/TheWire/west-point-cadets-investigated-black/2016/05/09/id/727798/

dude I can't keep up you're arguing in 3 directions at once. I'm out.

Thanks, that's the only one I've seen that doesn't match what I've read. I only linked the last one I looked at.