If you don't respect the flag of the country you should be considered a traitor and executed for treason without trial

If you don't respect the flag of the country you should be considered a traitor and executed for treason without trial.

LOL American justice

No.

yes KILL EM ALL.. a lot of us feel that way.

I bet half of them couldn't even explain why they're kneeling in the first place

thats rite fire all the niggers and put white guys in their place to get brain damage. should have been done decades ago. the nigs had the cosby show what more could they ask for

How about not playing the national anthem at sporting events.

and anyway. the national anthem is lame as hell...

I think people should be executed for less

muh haritage

Maybe in a shithole country without freedom of speech, you fucking faggot.

I completely disagree with these retarded niggers, but its their right to do this. They are under no contractual obligation to stand for the anthem, they only need to be present on the field.

That said football is fucking stupid and so are niggers, but hey lets be distracted with irrelevant niggerball while the government strips more rights away.

depends on if you want them to actually write something down or just use emojies

depeneds on if you want them to actually write something down, or just use emojies.

no. they have the right to kneel if they want.
this

at the end of the day, this protest is huring the NFL by allowing a sport to become a political arena.

What are they even protesting? That the President told them to stand for the national anthem? This is all because of our fucking MSM. They've conditioned the sheep to go against everything Trump says. Now he's going to use it against them.

depends* fuck me

the first time kapernick knelt, it was in support of BLM

WHY you guys keep making those threads about NFL niggers? Fuck them all! Niggers always will be selfish niggers without any moral values, so fuck them, don't fucking spam their cancerness in Sup Forums

It's quite literally monkey see, monkey do.

If you watch packs of feral niggers pass a ball around every Sunday, then get emotional if one pack loses, then you’re a fucking dumbass.

I don't think they should be jailed or killed, but these niggers better not complain if they find they put themselves out of a job by alienating their source of revenue.

just one of the many battlefields of the culture war

they're free to bend the knee.

that doesnt mean we have to pay to watch it though.

I know, but is that why they all protested yesterday? No. I think they were protesting against the President. I'm so confused. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Trump said if people don't stand for the anthem, they should be fired. I think the player's argument is they have the right to free speech. OK, wasn't Google employee fired for expressing his political views? Where was the outrage from that?

Nobody is saying you can't express your views. What Trump is saying is there should be consequences, just like there were for Google guy and Curt Schilling.

Starving the NFL of its revenue stream by alienating its audience makes me moist. Fuck these stupid niggers.

The 1st Amendment protects them from criminal persecution for protesting. It's their right.

It's might right to boycott their PRIVATE INDUSTRY to show my dismay.

indybro, nobody goes to colts game anymore, the team sucks, irsay is a faggot coke head, and luck should leave...

>Caring if Niggers stand for the national anthem

Need mo money for dem programs? Right?

I would happily execute them.

>they dindu nuffin

What I love is the right has been embroiled in this whole "ethnic vs civic nationalism" debate for what feels like forever now, meanwhile the left is like "LOL CIVIC NATIONALISM FUCK YOUR FLAG AND ANTHEM"

Fuck Malik Hooker! Number 29. My Colts wasted a first round pick on that thug.

Btw the crowd booed its own team when they knelt! It feels good to live in Indiana man.

White nationalists worship dead ancestors and superficial symbols
White nationalists believe fictitious national myths
Many police and military are discriminatory, welfare pigs.

Police have to stop discriminatory brutality.
Soldiers have to stop civilian murder.

I like your style, burger!

>muh flag
No people, no nation. Fuck off dotard.

>dotard.

I'm sure all those foosball players give a shit about your retard opinion, behind that mountain of coke and hookers.