Who else /comfy_waiting_for_nuclear_fallout/ here?

ITT: We post tips on how to survive the upcoming nuclear war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
roc-heritage.co.uk/posts-map.html
youtu.be/6F6vk7WgURo
ebay.co.uk/itm/111037101042
tlsfx.co.uk/m11-multi-burst-canister-grenade
ebay.co.uk/itm/372034714430
youtube.com/watch?v=pGJcwaUWNZg
youtube.com/watch?v=ou_AR-6Ebfo
ebay.co.uk/itm/182778960236
ebay.co.uk/itm/222637636944
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
ebay.co.uk/itm/142448204804
youtu.be/yif-5cKg1Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=Qum_L-DYfUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

live on norfolk island
boom ez survival mode gg continentals
also fuck new caldonia

I recently looked for a Geiger counter on amazon, and they are like a hundred bucks?! What the fuck. Are they alwtthis expensive? I expected like 40 bucks

>I expected like 40 bucks
why did you expect 40 bucks? because you think they are old tech? Do you know how they work or what materials they use?

Not even LARPing lads but I live about 2 miles from Leeds and Bradford airport and something fast just flew overhead, definately not an airliner. Anyone else hear it?

>tfw too insignificant to be nuked.
Feels comfy

>head down ass up
>cover your ears and eyes
>mouth wide open
>wait for the blast wave, twice
>wait 15 minutes

got it

Why wait 15 mins after the 2 blast waves anyway?

Does anyone know how long bottled water lasts? Saw some big 5 litre bottles for a quid each at the supermarket today. Might get a little stockpile ready.

probably a fucking bird you dumb cunt

I used to watch that prepped show on discovery and laugh

>now have multiple guns, 1000s of rounds for each gun, food/mess/water for a month

I'm in Nevada and doubt I'll get hit but I can feel it in my gut we're way overdue for a major happening. If not NK war, something. I know it's coming

Wishful thinking. I predict the likelihood of nuclear fallout is approximately 0%. Unless the Russian goofballs manage to blow up another of their power plants.

Calm down Bruce, there are no emus in this hemisphere.

>survive
You can't outrun the future, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE

I want it to happen too but our food's not greasy enough for Kimmy to deem us worthy of a bomb.

Motherfucker this is shit advice. For starters, COVER UP THE BACK OF YOUR NECK NOT YOUR EARS. If your ears bleed, you'll survive. If a shard of glass lacerates your neck, you ded. Secondly, a large majority of homes will be completely uninhabitable, so if you don't have a bunker 7 ft. underground you should probably get comfy with the idea of becoming a mutant or ded. Not going outside is your best bet, but, don't have high expectations on surviving if you're within 50-100 ft. of the blast zone.

Indefinitely if it’s sealed

If you don't have time to fill your sinks and tubs with water, you can always tap into your water heater for several days worth to drink.

Do iodine pills help or are they only effective for specific fission reactor accidents?

Iodine pills will help. You'll absorb less radiation in your thyroid

>go to albania
>hide in bunker

True but expect lots of vomiting and diarrhea, meaning that you will need to drink more fluids than usual

Training? I live within 40 miles of two air bases, and I'm sure being in the UK you do too. No need to panic bong.

Buy an s10 or GSR respirator some vacuum sealed filters, patassium iodide pills (blocks harmful iodide from the thyroid) buy food, water NBC/CBRN suits, NBC gloves, NBC over boots, Weapons and find a safe place in your home (or locate your local ROC bunker)

roc-heritage.co.uk/posts-map.html

can you legally buy iodide pills or do you need a doctor's prescription ?

Watch this guy, he has more videos - he knows what he's talking about.

youtu.be/6F6vk7WgURo

ebay.co.uk/itm/111037101042

No, you can get them easily - no prescriptions needed - they don't do any harm to you

is that you, PrepperVet Uk?

>Item location: UA, Ukraine

No way UK customs would let me buy drugs from abroad without sending the police with the mailman

No, I'm a Vet (R.A) and a prepper - but not the YouTube guy.

It's not illegal to own or import, I have 2 sets of my own. Here's mine

nukes rnt real

You can own them - I wouldn't mislead you brother - they're available on eBay

'Mario and Luigi kissing secret level'.... is that a thing? I'm busy trying to gift warp this stun gun right now for my niece.

Shit man, i like your style. Are you allowed to own a gun?

The fallout starts settling after in about 20 minutes, if you wait 15 minutes while still in close proximity you're getting lethal dose. You definitely want to get away as soon as the blast and fireball pass and devris+dust reasonably settle.

Only if licenced to - firearms licences aren't impossible to get, go to

www.gunseekers.co.uk

- the site owner is Doug lives in north wales, speak to him and maybe buy a blank firing pistol or something and chat about how to get a licence.

You can legally own gen 3 Grenades without a licence - pretty cool if you know what to do with them.

tlsfx.co.uk/m11-multi-burst-canister-grenade

Body armour is easily available too... get some plates for this and it will stop 5.56/7.62 rounds, otherwise - its stab,spike and 9mm, .357 magnum rounds resistant.

ebay.co.uk/itm/372034714430

Man reading this you realize that even in the best case you have about 0 chance to do so many things on time, it subliminally reads as just another confirmation that if something like this actually happens and you're anywhere near it, you're gone before you have the time to say your prayers.

Duck & Cover for 1 minute, then run to a safe place asap.

Unless you live on some of the islands east of estonia, you're fucked as well, because st. petersburg is definitely going to be nuked

>needing a passport after a nuclear war

You will get the fallout too, we have 2 nukes here already.

If there is an opportunity to leave, better to have and not need burger bro, also - it's a form of ID to government officials etc

Who /mid twenties and above neet waiting for something to happen/ here?

>Returning fire

you can't

I'm late 20's - employed

lets do this!

Feels good man :)

Jesus dude you have some cool shit. How long have you been prepping?

2 years, just getting what I need, but upgrading when I can

Protip: Prepare a serious, quick, and efficient method of killing yourself in the event of an end time scenario. No, in a global nuclear conflict, you're probably not going to survive.

Transmission from nukes from Russia or China to us will take roughly eight minutes. We will not know until five minutes, or after the first one has already hit, and if the first one has hit, there's likely a hundred more seconds away.

Let's play a thought game. Five minutes until detonation in your city, is your house bomb, let alone nuke, proof? No? Do you know the nearest shelter? No? Congratulations, unless you're incredibly lucky, you might live long enough and away from the radiation zone enough to die from the global drops in temperature and chaos.

Get a fentynal pill. Easy to get, 100x stronger than heroin, you'll die in bliss and quickly. Have your fun, fulfill your depraved dreams, and when you realize you might not be cut out for a civilization ending event wherein more than 50% of the population dies, you'll have an easy way out.

>all that shiny larping military gear
Yeah, none will gang up on you if you walk around with that.

I've studied civil wars and conflict. A man with a few chickens will be better off than a man with a backpack full of gold or silver. Gold and silver is used when settling large debts or when trading with foreign nations. Controlling food/water will make you the local kingpin.

Being able to recruit and lead three average men is infinitely more useful than going solo with the best equipment available. If shit hits the fan you want to lead a group that secures all important resources in your area and negotiates with rebel high commands.

I'm not surviving, but at least it will be over

I wouldn't be walking around anywhere... if I could help it, 6 months of food, 8 months of water.. hope not to go outside at all. What do you have brother?

Ezra is such a kike

Everyone knows that the way to survive nuclear war is to clean up your shit, trim your hedges, and paint your house.

youtube.com/watch?v=pGJcwaUWNZg

Fuck off. Go out the hard way, like a figther.

I am more prepared for shit falling apart than anyone else I know. I'm the only one without guns either. I sold my rifles years ago and have studied all major conflicts since the collapse of the Soviet Union. My neighbours and friends have been arming themselves for self protection. I'll be ordering them around if local government ever collapses.

If you have a few chickens and a garden people will be trying to buy them off of you with buckets of gold. You can get plenty of gold later. You just need reproducible goods and a way to defend them.

A positive attitude will cure all

youtube.com/watch?v=ou_AR-6Ebfo

Also Quebec still records all serial numbers on rifles even though they were ordered by the Supreme Court to stop. They sent police to local gunstore. My friends and neighbour have to go to Ontario. Perhaps others should consider the same if reading this.

You're right. People with thought process probably need to die off. The best thing to ever happen to humanity would be a 50% culling.

>Not encouraging others to commit suicide so you have less competition

If an occupying force rolls into town and you have a bag full of gold they are going to take it immediately. If you have a small chicken farm they are going to protect you and ensure you can produce a nonstop supply of eggs and meat for their forces.

Is this stuff any good? I put an order on Amazon for an NBC suit and mask a few days before the US election, but when Trump won I cancelled it.

"hey listen here" *gets shot in the face and looted*

If you're spotted with a bag full of supplies and weapons you are going to be either shot dead or conscripted. History proves this. The only way to avoid conscription or death is to be able provide a steady trickle of value. Farmers. Mechanics. Engineers. Leaders. etc.

The way I see it we have two choices. Either lead a group of armed men that secure areas for people or be the people that need to be secured.

The British NBC suits are designed mainly for Chemical attacks (Charcoal lined) it has to be discarded after use - the suit here would be better for a nuclear attack due to being able to hose off any fallout material & its for long term use.

ebay.co.uk/itm/182778960236

IMMEDIATE ACTION IN CASE OF A NUCLEAR ATTACK
Remove all clothing and go outside.
Look directly at the most likely hit point, with your back held by a solid wall.
Try not to blink while the flash burns your retina.
Wait for the heat to turn you to ashes, or, if you're too far, for the blast to crush you against the wall.
If you're still not dead, roll over the ground immediately, for a good 15 minutes to cover 100% of your body with fallout dust. (note that you may not have control over it and do it anyways because of the pain)
Remember to breathe in as much as possible.

>stun gun present age 12
I enjoy Ohio sometimes

You need to get a good respirator mate, and a lot of fresh vacuum sealed filters.

ebay.co.uk/itm/222637636944

yeah, i heard it, it was a strongly worded letter wtf, get under something fast

Nukes wouldn't be the only weapons used. Conventional weapons, chemical weapons, bioweapons & BBP(black budget programs) weapons such as space would also be involved.

[Did threads talking about these types of things: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Humanity always goes all out when it comes to fighting itself. It's why humanity ended up on Earth in the first place.

>Only if licenced to
When the authorities feel they're about to lose control, the first thing they do is round up the known weapons in the hands of civilians (). Licensed firearms are useless in a happening scenario unless you know how to accidentally "lose" them.

>a few chickens
If hungry (and armed) people know you have chickens they will come and get them by force. This is not an innawood scenario. A garage full of canned beans and bottled water is far better than a full chicken house as those supplies don't need to be fed, can be moved around more easily (e.g from the garage to the attic), can be traded away more easily, are easier to hide and look after.

>Being able to recruit and lead
A large family (uncles, cousins, father in law) is the gold standard.

>What do you have brother?
Nothing, I'm a NEET.

pic unrelated

Just as important - you need to know how to use all the gear. Also - NBC pattern 58 Water bottle caps or GSR NBC/CBRN Caps (if you get the GSR) so you can drink safely in your Respirator.

Here's 'fight to survive' it gives to training on how to Don and Doff the gear.

ebay.co.uk/itm/142448204804

you say that like you come from somewhere else.
how do you personally prepare for things like this?

RWOL scenario - no Government, no police - guns go a long way, but - yes they will come knocking if they want to, I'm sure they will... but when you've bugged out to a location, they can't find you.

>OH NO WERE GETTING NUKED QUICK GET INSIDE
>mfw ill be standing on my feet while the heat strips me of my flesh

but shouldnt the nose take care of the overpressure?

I live on the west coast of the US

Rip me soon

nigger, war between the USA and NK won't escalate
stop wishing for what won't happen. china won't attack because they're cucks for trade, and it wouldn't benefit anyone to attack us. they'll get their slimy hands on some territory after we waste our men and money on it, while laughing at us for doing all that. it will benefit china and russia ten times more than anything else to just sit and wait while we do all the work for them, dumb kike.

They are so expensive. I have a bug out bag with a couple of 24 hour ration packs but not much else. At the moment I'm mine meat desu.

Anglesey has RAF Valley airfield and Aberystwyth contains the National Library of Wales (sites of cultural significance were targeted by the Soviets during the Cold War)

Watch this, take notes:

youtu.be/yif-5cKg1Yo

It's got some actual advice in the movie.

What about webs?

I trained at RAF Anglesey, was great, it will be a target... also Barrow-in-Furness has a Nuke sub base - also targeted. The Breakon beacons - not targeted

The picture was from a real estate agent - trying to sell houses to people away from 'blast zones' stupid sales tactic

Well good night.

About five days if you drink one liter a day.

Oh yeah, I forgot that Brecon has Sennybridge base.

It's easier to make your own bug out bags, because the already made ones online is a rip off/expensive.

>surviving
>50-100 feet of blast zone
nah, you'll be fine.

>no guns
i feel for you brits. I literally just made this video lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qum_L-DYfUs

>Too insignificant to get nuked
>Entire country literally part of a bufferzone to contain a nuclear theater of war between europe and the federation.

wew lad.

y'all niggas be dead
me? chillin'

Some Brits have guns mate.