How can Drumpf even compete??

> 1000 times richer than Trumpf
> 1000 times more successful
> Not Obese
> Was born jewish didn't convert like Fmumpf
> Self made money wasn't handed to him on a silver platter by daddy like a faggot cuckboi
> much younger and better looking
> has a movie about him
> alpha af doesn't need to pay women to fuck him
> has a much higher IQ than badumpf

How does Fplumpf plan to counter this? He has no defense Zuckerberg is literally superior in every possible way. Name one, just fucking one way that Kablampf is better than Zuckerberg? You fucking can't. Rural scum.

Doesn't look like a complete faggot

looks like a typical mum-was-a-smoker+vegan

People only like movie Zuckerberg, though. Everyone hates the actual guy, he's a fucking nerd.

How will Drumpf even debate Zuckerberg?? Trumpf likes to brag that he's a rich cunt but Zuckerberg can buyout the entire Drumpf organization while taking a shit an d it wouldn't even put a dent in his net worth and his daddy didn't leave him a real estate empire. Drumpf is a beta male compared to Zuckerberg

Under 18's are not ment to be on this page. Reported

>self made money

>Has a personal database on billions of people.

>Has been at the tip of the spear in media censorship.

And what great city do you live in? Urban millionaire?

Being Jewish means absolutely nothing.

Zuck is a cuck and would have to sell a billions of dollars in shares of Facejew stock to buy Trump out. He will never be elected president because the tribe doesn't like to take the heat when things go south. They prefer to be the shadowy advisor to the POTUS

>Isn't human

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

Forever..

So my question is what shithole in canada do you live in where you have nothing better to do than spam threads day and night beating up on a mentally handicapped president? Also are you a chunk/gook? If so that explains quite a bit....

The humans will ultimately reject this kike.

trump has social skills while zucc has full blown tism

>trump voters are so repugnant they have to live in sparsely populated areas far away from the bulk of humanity
>let's draw it on a map and spin it as most of the country voting for trump

So crazy it just might work.

>billionaire
>married some chinky gook
>alpha

Lmao. Dude is a low-test beta like all other yellow-fever neckbeard loser faggots.

>> Self made money wasn't handed to him on a silver platter by daddy like a faggot cuckboi

This is pretty much the only reason zuck is less of a faggot than trump. trump has spent his whole life playing with daddys money with no success or consequence. he'd be better off if he had just sat on his cash instead of squandering the hundreds of millions he inherited. what a loser.

friendly reminder that your "sea of red" only accounts for 1/3 of american GDP. SAD

He (((stole))) facebook from his roomate.

did zuckburger even say he wants to run for POTUS? I thought it was just a pol meme

Everything he has he got from stealing other people's IP.

Fuck this piece of shit.

>that autistic open mouth grin.

>implying a website where people can make accounts and write shit to each other was in any way revolutionary at that time
Ideas are nothing, execution is everything.

Hello my fellow human.

Zuck will never be Pres, if only because his greatest accomplishment in life is stealing from dumb goy.

Thankfully, we dummies still outnumber them by a significant margin.

>buttblasted citycucks still foaming at the mouth because they lost the election

thank god for the electoral college

LOW ENERGY

trump built beautiful memorable buildings and is an icon, zuck is an internet jew

like you guys should realize that callings someone a childish name doesnt work
why do you keep doing it? It makes you look like a low test tard

>Self made money wasn't handed to him on a silver platter by daddy like a faggot cuckboi
There are people who actually believe this and it kills me.
Almost all of these silicone valley figure heads came from families that were well-off and they usually borrowed money from their parents to get to where they are now.

Having to hook up with a gook is the most beta thing you can do even paying hookers is more alpha.

Yeah, he stole the execution too.

Except that (((Zucc))) and his creation are responsible for the rot that has caused our society to slowly die of septic shock.

This is weak bait but I'll bite

He's just super fake. No other way to really describe it. I'm sure he's not a terrible person but his views of the world are very misguided, Facebook is actively destroying the world, and if those Facebook posts he makes are any indication, going around America to random little towns and spending a day or two there while taking highly artificial and staged photo ops and long contrived text walls about them doesn't all of the sudden mean he understands the basic Americans struggle, strife, and life.

I will grant you trump is highly establishment candidate as much as we didn't want to believe it. In fact it's sometimes amazing to me even that he convinced so many average people he was for them. But then I go back and watch the ralley's, and whether he meant it or not, you could tel he was real. What you see is what you get. Will he follow through on all his promises? Doubtful. But does any President ever really get what they promise done? Unfortunately that part of American politics, 'compromise', is dead. And maybe it should be. But Zuckerburg isn't going to run, and if he does, he won't get very far. My 2 cents

He's a CIA asset
/thread

This guy is really overrated as an entrepreneur.
Only thing he ever created is a shitty social network which hasn't improved in 10 years.
No new idea, no other project, zero innovation despite sitting on billions of dollars.

>He's talking to kids
Kim BTFO not happening

Rothchild family member. Reptilian genetics. Backstory about rags to riches a fabrication by the media that controls and brainwashes the world. Token head of a mass invasion of privacy program towards the ultimate police state where dissenters are jailed of murdered. Zombies like you are their useful tools. Your welcome.

This guy is 100 percent legit evil. Shillary was bad, but she was corrupt self-centered politican kind of bad.
Zuck is soulless corporate monster, he will go full 1984 on everything as soon as he's elected. He won't even need to be elected with the amount of power normiebook will give him as soon as proper technical solution to harness it will be found.

>not obese
Have you seen his man tits?

Trump was in pretty good shape for most his life.
Zuckcuck is what like 35 and has bitch tits.

at least trump wont sell my information to companies

Trump is a master at dealing with public scrutiny and that is a clear weakness for Zuckerberg. Botox might keep that faggots hyperhidrosis in check but he still has to speak. Game over happens the moment he starts staring at the ceiling during an autistic mumble rant.

His answer to everything will be "muh universal basic income duh!"

If he runs against trump, trump will 100% win.

with a faggot like him, I expect her to be more of a 'mom'

it's a meme. him as president is a joke and he knows that just as much as anyone

>> 1000 times richer than Trumpf

We will see about that after these 4 years lmao

> 1000 times richer than Trumpf and Zuckercuck combined.
> 1000 times more successful
> Not Obese
> Was born slavic
> Self made money wasn't handed to him on a silver platter by daddy like a faggot cuckboi
> much younger and better looking than average person in his mid 60's
> has a movie about him filmed by Oliver Stone
> alpha af doesn't need to pay women to fuck him
> has a much higher IQ than badumpf and zuck

HAHAHAHaHaHaHahaHa, faggots!